Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:30:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7991 times)
carnitastaco

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:32:45 AM

At first, I longed that this service would be of no use to anybody, I thought that it would not bring anything new and interesting to this industry, but after some time I faced the problem of money transfers, I understood. that this service is very convenient and necessary for many users. It's really simple and convenient!
In fact, I thought the idea of this too confusing and I did not immediately understand how this will work.
Yes, at first there is a certain lack of understanding of exactly how this will work. What kind of bot and why it is implemented this way, but you need to spend some time and everything immediately becomes clear. Smiley
Yes, I'm just saying this, that there are difficulties with understanding the operation of the system, it was very good if the team had prepared some manual so that it was simple and understandable for each user.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:40:29 AM

At first, I longed that this service would be of no use to anybody, I thought that it would not bring anything new and interesting to this industry, but after some time I faced the problem of money transfers, I understood. that this service is very convenient and necessary for many users. It's really simple and convenient!
In fact, I thought the idea of this too confusing and I did not immediately understand how this will work.
Yes, at first there is a certain lack of understanding of exactly how this will work. What kind of bot and why it is implemented this way, but you need to spend some time and everything immediately becomes clear. Smiley
Yes, I'm just saying this, that there are difficulties with understanding the operation of the system, it was very good if the team had prepared some manual so that it was simple and understandable for each user.
I think that the team will do this and present it closer to the release. At the moment, the project is of interest to investors, people who are better at understanding these technologies than ordinary people. Therefore, all available information in detail discloses the project in all its details. When the release of this is coming to an end, we will see a more detailed description and instruction on how to work with this service so that people can take advantage of it. Smiley
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

I think that the team will do this and present it closer to the release. At the moment, the project is of interest to investors, people who are better at understanding these technologies than ordinary people. Therefore, all available information in detail discloses the project in all its details. When the release of this is coming to an end, we will see a more detailed description and instruction on how to work with this service so that people can take advantage of it. Smiley
I think that when they submit their own messenger, there will be a very simple and understandable functional with a lot of hints. And the work of this will not cause difficulties for users of the Araneo service
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:55:42 AM

And why do you need to implement the idea of this service at the first stage? Through bot in other messengers? Why it was impossible to immediately start selling your own product and introduce it to the market?
lider1971

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:03:22 AM

And why do you need to implement the idea of this service at the first stage? Through bot in other messengers? Why it was impossible to immediately start selling your own product and introduce it to the market?
Well, how is this for? In order to introduce the technology to attract the attention of users and test the work. Then they will release a special product with good functionality and no problems with work. Why not?
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:10:44 AM

Well, how is this for? In order to introduce the technology to attract the attention of users and test the work. Then they will release a special product with good functionality and no problems with work. Why not?
And not only this. This attracts users to this service, attracts attention. To then they were regular users of this service.
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:32:20 AM

And not only this. This attracts users to this service, attracts attention. To then they were regular users of this service.
Yes, maybe you are right. Probably this has a certain meaning. first attract the audience, show them a service that is convenient and has interesting features, Then submit a product that simplifies the work with this. By the time of the release of their product, they will already have a certain client base that will use this product. this is an interesting move from the point of view of the PR of your product. I like it! Smiley
mitsarasss

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:49:18 PM

The upcoming Pre-ICO is quite tempting in terms of discounts. If you buy in the first week, you can take tokens at a discount of 35%, which is undoubtedly very good for investors.
geronimo77

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:55:23 PM

One point in the distribution of tokens is unclear, the figure with the distribution on the bounty scale of the company says 5%, and on the left share circle it is obvious that 2% so how many tokens are allocated to the bounty company ?
mitsarasss

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:01:21 PM

One point in the distribution of tokens is unclear, the figure with the distribution on the bounty scale of the company says 5%, and on the left share circle it is obvious that 2% so how many tokens are allocated to the bounty company ?
Honestly hard to answer this question ,let you answer the moderator of the topic ,he's here often answers the questions of users I think it is outlet you.
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:07:32 PM

As it is written in the white paper ,the three leaders in cross-border transfers relative to GDP are Tajikistan,Nepal and Kyrgyzstan. I doubt that there people are well versed in the field of blockchain and whether they know anything about cryptocurrency and its merits.
geronimo77

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:13:04 PM

As it is written in the white paper ,the three leaders in cross-border transfers relative to GDP are Tajikistan,Nepal and Kyrgyzstan. I doubt that there people are well versed in the field of blockchain and whether they know anything about cryptocurrency and its merits.
What do you say,now almost everyone has access to the Internet we do not live in the 19th century , and I think in these countries people are aware of the existence of blockchain as a technology. I think the people who often make cross-border transfers repeatedly asked the question of how to facilitate this process and make it easier.
Ronin35

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:14:59 PM

Hi!

We are Araneobit team. We are creating a P2P network that will allow you to make cross-border transfers with our application quickly and with a minimal commission (starting from 0 %). AraneoBit (“araneo” stands for “net” and “bit” is a “piece of information” is a service that helps people to find each other in order to exchange money for tokens and to transfer it to any part of the world with one click.  Transactions recorded in the blockchain and a smart scoring system make the transfers in our system autonomous and free.

Currently we have an application prototype ready. The prototype is available for Android based devices and as a web version. The application will be available for iOS soon. Now we are testing the prototype in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine. We will launch our service in Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Georgia, Czech Republic and Lithuania shortly.

#########################################################################################################
Pre-Sale - 15.03.2018

ICO – 07.2018

#########################################################################################################

The official Bounty thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839093
    The official AraneoBit website - http://araneobit.io

MEDIA RESOURCES:

I was reading the whitepaper and It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!
okaypool

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:19:48 PM

What do you say,now almost everyone has access to the Internet we do not live in the 19th century , and I think in these countries people are aware of the existence of blockchain as a technology. I think the people who often make cross-border transfers repeatedly asked the question of how to facilitate this process and make it easier.
To learn about the project the masses of people need to conduct a competent PR company,then people will learn about such a healing project that will facilitate their cross-border transfers.
geronimo77

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

To learn about the project the masses of people need to conduct a competent PR company,then people will learn about such a healing project that will facilitate their cross-border transfers.
At the moment, portability is very time consuming ,useless verification of users and other actions which will help avoid Araneobit.Sechas to conduct a cross-border transaction need from 3 to 5 days and a lot of work with documents
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:31:02 PM

At the moment, portability is very time consuming ,useless verification of users and other actions which will help avoid Araneobit.Sechas to conduct a cross-border transaction need from 3 to 5 days and a lot of work with documents
With this platform, the issue is solved even with countries with complex political relations such as Ukraine and Russia, for example, with the help of blockchain erased borders between countries and people can transfer money much easier and faster.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:37:07 PM

The developers have not lost in terms of market choice, they chose a market with a multibillion-dollar turnover of funds, if they manage to enter it at the platform will not be equal in cross-border transfers.
Seryvolk

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:42:23 PM

An excellent project, I think, ARANEOBIT will attract a lot of attention of investors! Besides, it is very popular! Success will not be long in coming)
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:43:01 PM

With security and verification, the application is all right ,the user of this platform must provide certain documents defining his identity, all information is stored on the server ,transactions on the blockchain. All this makes the system crystal clear that can not but rejoice .
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:47:29 PM

TURKISH LIRA : FALLS AND TAKES- OFFS AND FALLS AGAIN

Very soon the project of cross-border money transfers in AraneoBit tokens will be launched in Turkey . Today we’ll talk about whether it’s necessary for Turkish people and why .

PIASTRES, PIASTRES !

Who of us doesn’t have a blouse or shirt which is «made in Turkey»?

source http://telegra.ph/TURKISH-LIRA--FALLS-AND-TAKES--OFFS-AND-FALLS-AGAIN-02-22
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: