Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7991 times)
CryptoLuck07

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:50:23 PM

ow the whole world is looking at cryptocurrencies and blockchain with skepticism, everything new is accepted by society very reluctantly and cautiously. The same thing was 30 years ago with the Internet ,no one could think what it all will result .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:31:06 PM

Guys, I saw some specifications on your web-site, will you be so kind to explain to me what they mean or it is better to give me the hole list of specifications.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:38:46 PM

The project is launched in Turkey, glad to hear it. And can you somehow find out more information about in which countries the project has already started or in what countries is the launch planned?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:39:04 PM

Guys, I saw some specifications on your web-site, will you be so kind to explain to me what they mean or it is better to give me the hole list of specifications.
Sender A — a person in location A that needs to make a money transfer to location B.
Beneficiary B — a person in location B, the addressee of the transfer that sender A makes.
Sender B — a person in location B that needs to make a money transfer to location A.
Beneficiary A — an addressee of the transfer that sender B makes.
AraneoBit system — a system of distribution of orders for money transfers or tokens exchange with the help of multi-platform @Araneo bot.
 A-TOKEN token — external investment token in the system (token ARANEOBIT).
Z-TOKEN token — internal utility token in the system (token ZUSD).
miraxgr

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

Sender A — a person in location A that needs to make a money transfer to location B.
Beneficiary B — a person in location B, the addressee of the transfer that sender A makes.
Sender B — a person in location B that needs to make a money transfer to location A.
AraneoBit system — a system of distribution of orders for money transfers or tokens exchange with the help of multi-platform @Araneo bot.

Oh very nice! Now tell me few words about your system in general, I need few words just to be involved in it)
 Smiley
CathalG (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:47:19 PM

The project is launched in Turkey, glad to hear it. And can you somehow find out more information about in which countries the project has already started or in what countries is the launch planned?

You can see it on our website araneobit.io Wink
cudjex

Activity: 507

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:50:14 PM

What is the security strategy for AraneoBit?
How to guarantee the security of the people involved in token?
Fritz93

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

Oh very nice! Now tell me few words about your system in general, I need few words just to be involved in it)
 Smiley
AraneoBit (from Latin aranea — “web”; and English bit — “a piece of information”) — is a system of orders distribution for cross-border transfers that allows to save on commission. AraneoBit deals with uses and not with finances. Money transfers are made thanks to a netting system of counter orders for money transfer or money exchange. New users are gained with the help of the referral system
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

Thank you, I will check the information there. Smiley
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:04:54 PM

I checked the information on the site, but I did not find it there. It would be nice to see a list of countries in which this service is already running and running, as well as a list of those in which the launch is planned. It would be very convenient!
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:11:18 PM

I checked the information on the site, but I did not find it there. It would be nice to see a list of countries in which this service is already running and running, as well as a list of those in which the launch is planned. It would be very convenient!
And did you try to look at the whitepaper? Perhaps there will be this information
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:19:04 PM

And did you try to look at the whitepaper? Perhaps there will be this information
Yes, indeed, I found information about it there, thanks for the help! Cheesy
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

And what is the coverage by the number of countries that this project assumes?
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:32:46 PM

As far as I understand this project plans its launch in at least 75 countries around the world.
kolinko

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:39:57 PM

As far as I understand this project plans its launch in at least 75 countries around the world.
And why exactly this number and these countries? is there any reason for this?
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

Well, the project team studied a lot of countries and came to the conclusion that some of them need such a service as Araneo. That is why they are oriented to the markets of these countries.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

Smiley
AraneoBit (from Latin aranea — “web”; and English bit — “a piece of information”) — is a system of orders distribution for cross-border transfers that allows to save on commission. AraneoBit deals with uses and not with finances. Money transfers are made thanks to a netting system of counter orders for money transfer or money exchange. New users are gained with the help of the referral system
I also read about some stages, so the question is how does it work on the second for example, but it is better to describe me all of the system.
kolinko

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:03:09 PM

Well, the project team studied a lot of countries and came to the conclusion that some of them need such a service as Araneo. That is why they are oriented to the markets of these countries.
A very good approach to business, it already says that the team consists of professionals and they know exactly what they are doing. I like it.
Fritz93

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:07:49 PM

Smiley
I also read about some stages, so the question is how does it work on the second for example, but it is better to describe me all of the system.
Sure! At the first stage of development we will create an international community based on multiplatform @Araneo bot. For very order from location A to location B the bot searches for a counter offer for a transfer from location B to location A.
At the second stage there will be no need for a counter offer. Money transfers will be made with an internal currency Z-TOKEN. For example, one needs to transfer the funds from location A to location B. With @Araneo bot the sender A leaves the order for the transfer. The bot offers him to purchase Z-TOKENs for the amount covering the value of the transfer from different user of AraneoBit system. The price of the information about the counter offer for currency exchange and joining a private chat with the owner of the tokens will be 1 Z-TOKEN.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:11:44 PM

Smiley
Sure! At the first stage of development we will create an international community based on multiplatform @Araneo bot. For very order from location A to location B the bot searches for a counter offer for a transfer from location B to location A.
At the second stage there will be no need for a counter offer. Money transfers will be made with an internal currency Z-TOKEN. For example, one needs to transfer the funds from location A to location B. With @Araneo bot the sender A leaves the order for the transfer. The bot offers him to purchase Z-TOKENs for the amount covering the value of the transfer from different user of AraneoBit system. The price of the information about the counter offer for currency exchange and joining a private chat with the owner of the tokens will be 1 Z-TOKEN.

The final thing that I’m interested in is the secure of money transfers. It should also be divided into to stages.
Are not they?
 Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: