Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7991 times)
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:02:38 PM

What is your first stage of work? How does the work begin? What does the first step include?
 Huh
At the first stage of development we will create an international community based on multiplatform @Araneo bot. For very order from location A to location B the bot searches for a counter offer for a transfer from location B to location A. So if some person needs to transfer funds to your city or to your country, and you need to send funds to the place where that person is located, the bot informs the sender as soon as it finds a counter offer.
And what about the second step? What happens next?
Tell me, please))
 Smiley
At the second stage there will be no need for a counter offer. Money transfers will be made with an internal currency Z-TOKEN. For example, one needs to transfer the funds from location A to location B. With @Araneo bot the sender A leaves the order for the transfer. The bot offers him to purchase Z-TOKENs for the amount covering the value of the transfer from different user of AraneoBit system. The price of the information about the counter offer for currency exchange and joining a private chat with the owner of the tokens will be 1 Z-TOKEN.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:29:36 PM

What is your first stage of work? How does the work begin? What does the first step include?
 Huh
At the first stage of development we will create an international community based on multiplatform @Araneo bot. For very order from location A to location B the bot searches for a counter offer for a transfer from location B to location A. So if some person needs to transfer funds to your city or to your country, and you need to send funds to the place where that person is located, the bot informs the sender as soon as it finds a counter offer.
Tell me, please))
 Smiley
At the second stage there will be no need for a counter offer. Money transfers will be made with an internal currency Z-TOKEN. For example, one needs to transfer the funds from location A to location B. With @Araneo bot the sender A leaves the order for the transfer. The bot offers him to purchase Z-TOKENs for the amount covering the value of the transfer from different user of AraneoBit system. The price of the information about the counter offer for currency exchange and joining a private chat with the owner of the tokens will be 1 Z-TOKEN.
Are money transfers safe? What security actions are there?
 Huh
Fritz93

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

Huh
Tell me, please))
 Smiley
 Huh
At the first stage AraneoBit system ensures the security of money transfers with the scoring system. All the ratings lower than 3 points are checked in the system. All unscrupulous users are weeded out once and forever after the check. The funds transfer at the first stage is based on our blockchain and is made in tokens. This means that the funds will reach the beneficiary for sure.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

Huh
Tell me, please))
 Smiley
 Huh
At the first stage AraneoBit system ensures the security of money transfers with the scoring system. All the ratings lower than 3 points are checked in the system. All unscrupulous users are weeded out once and forever after the check. The funds transfer at the first stage is based on our blockchain and is made in tokens. This means that the funds will reach the beneficiary for sure.
I'm from Russia!) Please tell us about the Russian market…
What is the Russian money transfer market?
 Huh
Fritz93

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

Huh
Tell me, please))
 Smiley
 Huh
 Huh
The major market share in Russia belongs to “Zolotaya Korona – Money Transfers” (46% of the market), Unistream (14%) and Contact (14%) services. Electronic payment systems (Yandex Money, WebMoney) are gaining popularity step by step. More and more often people use the electronic services of card payment systems (Visa Money Transfer, MasterCard Money Send) and also electronic banking interfaces (Sberbank Online).
miraxgr

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

Huh
Tell me, please))
 Smiley
 Huh
 Huh
The major market share in Russia belongs to “Zolotaya Korona – Money Transfers” (46% of the market), Unistream (14%) and Contact (14%) services. Electronic payment systems (Yandex Money, WebMoney) are gaining popularity step by step. More and more often people use the electronic services of card payment systems (Visa Money Transfer, MasterCard Money Send) and also electronic banking interfaces (Sberbank Online).
Thank you very much for your answers. You helped me a lot)) The project is cool
 Smiley
Fritz93

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

Huh
Tell me, please))
 Smiley
 Huh
 Huh
Thank you very much for your answers. You helped me a lot)) The project is cool
 Smiley
Thank you)) Happy to help)) Good luck
InfiniteGrim

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:28:26 PM

On the territory of Russia and CIS countries, this application is possible and will prove itself. But I don't think it will stand the competition in the West.
geronimo77

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:34:02 PM

On the territory of Russia and CIS countries, this application is possible and will prove itself. But I don't think it will stand the competition in the West.
Why do you think that is? The project is quite interesting, the developers offer us a solution to the problem of cross-border transfers,I think it will be in demand given all the advantages of this project.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:40:09 PM

Why do you think that is? The project is quite interesting, the developers offer us a solution to the problem of cross-border transfers,I think it will be in demand given all the advantages of this project.
Now in the world of cryptocurrency, a number of projects which can solve this problem, go to nonmarketed view, top 50 coins sure something similar will find)
geronimo77

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:46:52 PM

Now in the world of cryptocurrency, a number of projects which can solve this problem, go to nonmarketed view, top 50 coins sure something similar will find)
Read more closely the essence of money transfers on this platform,do not need to be clever initially not quite familiar with the information my friend)
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:52:22 PM

Read more closely the essence of money transfers on this platform,do not need to be clever initially not quite familiar with the information my friend)
Enlighten me please maybe I do not understand something do you ? I would be grateful if I see good explanation)
geronimo77

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:58:27 PM

Enlighten me please maybe I do not understand something do you ? I would be grateful if I see good explanation)
Well, firstly let's start with the fact that the translation makes Fiat money. The program accepts his money by exchanging them for their tokens ,then the tokens reach the recipient of the bot changes them to Fiat by taking a Commission from both participants of the exchange.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:04:02 PM

Well, firstly let's start with the fact that the translation makes Fiat money. The program accepts his money by exchanging them for their tokens ,then the tokens reach the recipient of the bot changes them to Fiat by taking a Commission from both participants of the exchange.
Thank you explained in more detail ,then quite another matter turns out ) they really had more carefully read the system platform.
okaypool

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:10:38 PM

A good solution for money transfers, allows you to bypass the many intermediaries commission and much more and transactions at times faster
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:16:13 PM

A good solution for money transfers, allows you to bypass the many intermediaries commission and much more and transactions at times faster
A very convenient solution for migrants will be. Take the same States for example. The number of migrants there is considerable, with this application, these people will be able to make transactions, send money to the family home
geronimo77

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:22:01 PM

A very convenient solution for migrants will be. Take the same States for example. The number of migrants there is considerable, with this application, these people will be able to make transactions, send money to the family home
And I something did not think at the expense of immigrants)) It turns out that this app can be a lifeline for them in terms of money transfer . Blockchain helps to solve a number of issues that face a person, in some way blockchain makes the world easier.
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:13:02 AM

At first, I longed that this service would be of no use to anybody, I thought that it would not bring anything new and interesting to this industry, but after some time I faced the problem of money transfers, I understood. that this service is very convenient and necessary for many users. It's really simple and convenient!
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:19:09 AM

At first, I longed that this service would be of no use to anybody, I thought that it would not bring anything new and interesting to this industry, but after some time I faced the problem of money transfers, I understood. that this service is very convenient and necessary for many users. It's really simple and convenient!
In fact, I thought the idea of this too confusing and I did not immediately understand how this will work.
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

In fact, I thought the idea of this too confusing and I did not immediately understand how this will work.
Yes, at first there is a certain lack of understanding of exactly how this will work. What kind of bot and why it is implemented this way, but you need to spend some time and everything immediately becomes clear. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: