Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:01:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Fire Lotto - International blockchain LOTTERY  (Read 13452 times)
Deterok018

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:06:08 PM

What is the key benefit for your token holders? Any rewards or bonuses like in case of RLT token?
You can recieve commission after each drawning and it can be your passive source of income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:07:59 AM

THIS PROJECT IS SCAM!!!

MY CALCULATIONS SHOW I WILL ONLY GET $3 PER DAY AND WILL EVEN HAVE TO BUY A LOTTERY TICKET OF $2 ON THE WHOLE DAILY REVENUE OF LOTTERY OF $200K
AND $200K DAILY REVENUE IS ALSO VERY BIG AND ALSO SEEING CURRENT RESULTS CANNOT EXPECT ANY MORE

I HAVE 15K FLOT COSTING $5.7K WHICH MEANS THEIR VALUE IS ZERO ON $1 OR $0 DIVIDEND PER DAY.

Calculations:

Considering token holders receive 10% commission we get 1 billion tokens
Now my 15k tokens percentage of that 1 billion total tokens comes as 0.0015%
Now if results are $200k daily then multiplying my percentage of profit gives just $3 per day Embarrassed

1 billon? Where did you find this information? I think you were wrong with the project. Please give us proofs to scream about that.

token supply is 0.1 billion but considering token holders will receive 10% dividend we also have to consider other 90% dividend for total results, so token supply should be considered as inflation 10 times for considering total dividend(i.e. 100%) so the supply indeed should be considered 1 billion
Tommy Cash

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:58:58 AM

THIS PROJECT IS SCAM!!!

MY CALCULATIONS SHOW I WILL ONLY GET $3 PER DAY AND WILL EVEN HAVE TO BUY A LOTTERY TICKET OF $2 ON THE WHOLE DAILY REVENUE OF LOTTERY OF $200K
AND $200K DAILY REVENUE IS ALSO VERY BIG AND ALSO SEEING CURRENT RESULTS CANNOT EXPECT ANY MORE

I HAVE 15K FLOT COSTING $5.7K WHICH MEANS THEIR VALUE IS ZERO ON $1 OR $0 DIVIDEND PER DAY.

Calculations:

Considering token holders receive 10% commission we get 1 billion tokens
Now my 15k tokens percentage of that 1 billion total tokens comes as 0.0015%
Now if results are $200k daily then multiplying my percentage of profit gives just $3 per day Embarrassed

1 billon? Where did you find this information? I think you were wrong with the project. Please give us proofs to scream about that.

token supply is 0.1 billion but considering token holders will receive 10% dividend we also have to consider other 90% dividend for total results, so token supply should be considered as inflation 10 times for considering total dividend(i.e. 100%) so the supply indeed should be considered 1 billion

Wash you yourself do not understand what you say
ShroudOfEvil

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

i am newbie, need a little help if anybody is willing
trucker_bill

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:17:28 PM

what do you need halp with?  Huh
flaggin

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:41:14 PM

From whitepaper (https://firelotto.io/whitepaper_en.pdf)
- In order to receive commissions, each token holder has to play the lottery. In other
words, each token holder will have to buy a certain number of lottery tickets every
month in order to be able to receive commissions
from sales. The number of tickets
and the frequency of purchases are being calculated at the moment and will be
announced later.
Given that one lottery ticket costs only 2 U.S. dollars, token holders
will not have to spend a lot of money on buying lottery tickets, and at the same time
this measure will help us solve legal issues and stimulate the lottery.
I finally invested in Flot just before the presale ended. I had followed this forum since page one and learned many things by way of questions asked by other members. My biggest concern which held me back from investing sooner was the question of how many tickets does an investor need to purchase in order to receive the commission. I believe that as of yet, this question has still not been answered.
Am I to assume then, that all investors will collect their commission, regardless that the team has yet to decide how many tickets need to be purchased.
Is the team, at this point able to inform the investors as to what exactly is required of them in order to ensure they receive their commission when the commission is first dispersed after the ICO ends.

Only 1 ticket you will have to buy

So, where it was earlier stated that a token holder would need to buy several tickets every month in order to receive the commission, it has since been decided that only one ticket will need to be bought in order to receive the commission. Is this in fact correct?
Tommy Cash

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:36:32 PM

what do you need halp with?  Huh

What is your questions? You can also check WitePaper - https://firelotto.io/whitepaper_en.pdf
Tommy Cash

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:40:06 PM

- In order to receive commissions, each token holder has to play the lottery. In other
words, each token holder will have to buy a certain number of lottery tickets every
announced later.
will not have to spend a lot of money on buying lottery tickets, and at the same time
I finally invested in Flot just before the presale ended. I had followed this forum since page one and learned many things by way of questions asked by other members. My biggest concern which held me back from investing sooner was the question of how many tickets does an investor need to purchase in order to receive the commission. I believe that as of yet, this question has still not been answered.
Am I to assume then, that all investors will collect their commission, regardless that the team has yet to decide how many tickets need to be purchased.
Is the team, at this point able to inform the investors as to what exactly is required of them in order to ensure they receive their commission when the commission is first dispersed after the ICO ends.

So, where it was earlier stated that a token holder would need to buy several tickets every month in order to receive the commission, it has since been decided that only one ticket will need to be bought in order to receive the commission. Is this in fact correct?

You receive 10% commission from lotto tickets sales.
After each draw 10% will be deposited to a smart contract. Then when your share gets big enough (you decide when) you request it to your eth wallet
SuperNovah90

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:48:06 PM

I'm not sure about if it's scum or not, however I have changed ICO project after I wasn't counted for a week of bearing the signature. I was angree  Cool

flaggin

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:01:26 PM

announced later.

After each draw 10% will be deposited to a smart contract. Then when your share gets big enough (you decide when) you request it to your eth wallet

announced later.

After each draw, 10% will be deposited to a smart contract. Then when your share gets big enough (you decide when) you request it to your eth wallet

The amount of commission and how it is to be dispersed has long ago been made fairly clear. Thank you. What I am asking for specifically is clarification on how many tickets a token holder needs to buy in order to receive that commission. In the whitepaper, it stated several tickets. Now a member has stated only one ticket needs to be bought. Is this true? Does only one ticket need to be bought? Is this an official announcement from the team?
Tommy Cash

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:01:04 PM

announced later.

announced later.

After each draw, 10% will be deposited to a smart contract. Then when your share gets big enough (you decide when) you request it to your eth wallet

The amount of commission and how it is to be dispersed has long ago been made fairly clear. Thank you. What I am asking for specifically is clarification on how many tickets a token holder needs to buy in order to receive that commission. In the whitepaper, it stated several tickets. Now a member has stated only one ticket needs to be bought. Is this true? Does only one ticket need to be bought? Is this an official announcement from the team?

No deadline or any other restriction. Just when you request commission buy a ticket.  You can buy ticket as you wish, this can be dayly, weekly, monthly
Deterok018

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:00:43 AM

I'm not sure about if it's scum or not, however I have changed ICO project after I wasn't counted for a week of bearing the signature. I was angree  Cool
We will do our project better every day!
ket_gav

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:53:13 AM

announced later.

You can read it WP
ket_gav

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:55:09 AM

specify what you mean exactly? bounty?
ket_gav

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

Photo report from the conference in Kazakhstan and Fire Lotto project presentation to investors.
http://image.ibb.co/fqHfSc/3.jpg
http://image.ibb.co/b6jS7c/1.jpg
http://image.ibb.co/jr6ktH/4.jpg
retinger

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:43:58 PM

Photo report from the conference in Kazakhstan and Fire Lotto project presentation to investors.

Will there be any big report? What are the results of the conference within the project?
flaggin

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:16:15 PM

From the Whitepaper:

14. How can I be sure that the information about winnings and the number of tickets sold is correct? Is there any tool that can be used to check this information?

There is a Statistics tab in the lottery menu. This tab contains information about the number of tickets sold, numbers drawn, jackpots and winners wallets (showing how many numbers were matched and what the payouts were).

This information can be verified through Etherscan and the program code shared on GitHub.

I do not see in the Statistics tab where it shows how many tickets were sold. Whitepaper says it shows it but it does not. Why is that information not available along with the rest of the statistics?
Deterok018

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:12:51 AM

http://image.ibb.co/fqHfSc/3.jpg
http://image.ibb.co/b6jS7c/1.jpg
http://image.ibb.co/jr6ktH/4.jpg

Will there be any big report? What are the results of the conference within the project?
We have photo report. Everything is good, investors are interested in the project, the community likes the concept.
ket_gav

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:43:37 AM

From the Whitepaper:

14. How can I be sure that the information about winnings and the number of tickets sold is correct? Is there any tool that can be used to check this information?

There is a Statistics tab in the lottery menu. This tab contains information about the number of tickets sold, numbers drawn, jackpots and winners wallets (showing how many numbers were matched and what the payouts were).

This information can be verified through Etherscan and the program code shared on GitHub.

I do not see in the Statistics tab where it shows how many tickets were sold. Whitepaper says it shows it but it does not. Why is that information not available along with the rest of the statistics?

Have you seen this? On firelotto.com
http://image.ibb.co/dafsax/2018_02_22_12_40_05.png
http://image.ibb.co/bHjw2c/2018_02_22_12_39_04.png
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

will price be $0.7 somewhere in ico?
and will it get listed on kucoin upon ending of ico?
and till when will it get listed on exchanges?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: