Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:25:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Fire Lotto - International blockchain LOTTERY  (Read 13461 times)
ket_gav

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:29:34 AM

1.     100% decentralized lottery platform. Everything is built on ETH smart contracts.
Not true. It it is not autonomous that implies that it is also requires centralized entity to work, to make things happen (and if that entity would - for example - split or would be hunted down by some government then product will stop working).
5.     Winnings are paid out automatically after each draw.
Payment method have well known security hole. Can be easily blocked.
17.  Fire Lotto platform cannot be shut down or effected anyway.
Again, if it is not 100% autonomous, if it requires some centralized servers or third party services than means that it can be stopped easily.
19.  GitHub open code.
Not true - are all smart contracts that are involved to make FireLotto working fully published at GitHub?
20.  The first internet community owned lottery.
Absolutely not true - questions posted here are not answered clearly, lack of communication with developers team. If product is 'owned by the community' then where is voting system that allows community to present ideas which - once voted positively and given budged - are then implemented by FireLotto team in a fully transparent fashion (code commits at GitHub, expenses made to achieve the goal, ...).

1. Everything is decentralized.
2. The code is not fully laid out to protect the interests of investors and the community from copying the product before the end of the ICO/
3. The main is the promotion through referrals and affiliates and under the white label. The basic license will get affiliates.
4. Fire Lotto- is a lottery on the blockchain, which belongs to the community and it can not be closed or stopped at will from outside.
Dmitry Griz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:30:33 AM

You just get money to write this spam messages! People can play with VPN

Let me introduce you to ket_gav The immoral mutherfucker and a paid shill of Fire Lotto scammers. This dude has 391 posts in his profile and all of them are related to Fire Lotto scam promotion. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1424614

Firelotto there are three ways to develop the platform: referrals and affiliates without licenses, white label under the licenses of partners, own licenses for work in different markets and legalization.
DENEIDER

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:15:40 AM

Let me introduce you to ket_gav The immoral mutherfucker and a paid shill of Fire Lotto scammers. This dude has 391 posts in his profile and all of them are related to Fire Lotto scam promotion. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1424614

I was ready to invest enough money in this project,
We need more people like you here because we are not all programmers and you are very important to us.

if it is not decentralized nor does it roll, the community has to have power, that is why blockchain was invented.
ket_gav

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:27:44 AM

I was ready to invest enough money in this project,
We need more people like you here because we are not all programmers and you are very important to us.

if it is not decentralized nor does it roll, the community has to have power, that is why blockchain was invented.

Oh, please stope this stuppid hating  Grin this man is not programmist and he didn`t give any technical proofs, only words which we payed on
Tommy Cash

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:53:07 AM

all decentralized. This code is not currently fully described to protect the interests of investors until the end of ISO. Three ways to develop the platform: referrals and branches without a license, white label under the license of partners, own licenses for work in different markets and legalization.
Home is a lottery on a block that belongs to the community, and it can not be closed or stopped at will from outside.
ket_gav

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

USA citizens can officiale participate in the ICO. We placed SAFT agreement in investors cabinet and now informing SEC about our token.
http://image.ibb.co/eApeTH/l_ovd_Eo_VDi4.jpg
Deterok018

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:14:26 PM

USA citizens can officiale participate in the ICO. We placed SAFT agreement in investors cabinet and now informing SEC about our token.
http://image.ibb.co/eApeTH/l_ovd_Eo_VDi4.jpg
Very good news for holders from USA.
Deterok018

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:18:26 PM

where can I find WP in Viet Nam?

We hope to translate it soon Wink
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:52:09 AM

Don't be fooled. This scammers are trying to lure you into completely illegal activities. The SEC has no present rules that address cryptotokens specifically, only securities in general. Crypto-tokens that are securities must comply with the laws for traditional securities. The definition of a security is very broad, but does include (by recent clarification) practically all crytotokens that are not utility tokens that have immediate utility and whose value is not tied to the profits of a company or project. A registering a public offering is what a company does before an Initial Public Offering (IPO). It involves Form S-1, and the creation of a prospectus. The costs of producing the prospectus and registration materials, plus the ongoing reporting obligations, are so expensive, that practically no company executes a registered public offering without also “going public” on a secondary stock exchange such as the NYSE or NASDAQ. Otherwise, the costs greatly exceed the benefits (liquidity and access to capital that the major secondary stock markets provide). So do you really believe, that Fire Lotto that does not have a operating license, that is registered in offshore and operated by Russian criminals will be listed on NYSE or NASDAQ ??  Grin This is another confirmation that this project is organized and orchestrated by criminals.

Now let me introduce you to Fire Lotto Scammers.

The list of Fire Lotto Scammers

1. ket_gav  Registered December 12/2017 400 Posts and all of them about Fire Lotto scam promotion.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1424614    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1424614;sa=showPosts

2. Tommy Cash Registered January 15/2018 98 Posts and all of them about Fire Lotto scam promotion.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1695152   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1695152;sa=showPosts

3.  Dmitry Griz Registered January 13/2018 42 Posts and all of them about Fire Lotto scam promotion.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1680078   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1680078;sa=showPosts

4. Deterok018 Registered December 27/2017 251 Posts and all of them about Fire Lotto scam promotion.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1528566   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1528566;sa=showPosts

There are dozens of others. I'm just too lazy to post all of them here. Dear potential investors. As you can clearly see, this project is a obvious scam orchestrated by Russian criminals. I strongly recommend you to stay away from this fraudulent ICO.    
ket_gav

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:21:22 PM

Don't be fooled. This scammers are trying to lure you into completely illegal activities. The SEC has no present rules that address cryptotokens specifically, only securities in general. Crypto-tokens that are securities must comply with the laws for traditional securities. The definition of a security is very broad, but does include (by recent clarification) practically all crytotokens that are not utility tokens that have immediate utility and whose value is not tied to the profits of a company or project. A registering a public offering is what a company does before an Initial Public Offering (IPO). It involves Form S-1, and the creation of a prospectus. The costs of producing the prospectus and registration materials, plus the ongoing reporting obligations, are so expensive, that practically no company executes a registered public offering without also “going public” on a secondary stock exchange such as the NYSE or NASDAQ. Otherwise, the costs greatly exceed the benefits (liquidity and access to capital that the major secondary stock markets provide). So do you really believe, that Fire Lotto that does not have a operating license, that is registered in offshore and operated by Russian criminals will be listed on NYSE or NASDAQ ??  Grin This is another confirmation that this project is organized and orchestrated by criminals.

Actually again no proofs just words  Smiley I`m admin of a project and my job is to show news about Fire Lotto and help people, answer thier questions and thats why my posts are about this project! And u man just write every link only negative I think it`s your job
ket_gav

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

Fire Lotto offers cooperation to athletes and sports schools. KiteClass team organizes kite schools around the world, participates in international competitions now and with the support of Fire Lotto.

The organizer of the KiteClass team (kiteclass.ru )Nicholas Rakhmatov is a chief instructor of the KiteClass school, a multiple champion of Russia on Snowkiting in the discipline freestyle and jibbing.

http://image.ibb.co/fTs7YH/NN1_B12_Vji8k.jpg
http://image.ibb.co/jF2D7c/RYes_Zpl1_Z0_Y.jpg
ket_gav

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

Added new localizations on the website firelotto.com for the convenience of users Smiley
http://image.ibb.co/cubC0x/ny_Pw_SGRLf3w.jpg
trucker_bill

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:54:51 PM

And also I am curious about the licensing situation?

Has anyone heard about any updates in this regard?

BTC

Dont worry. We personally met with the game inspector Isle of Man Linda Alton-Health and finalized some question regarding the license for gambling Fire Lotto.

This sounds great  Smiley I am hoping for the best!

Can you tell how long it is going to take them to give you the license? And what if they don't give you the license?

Huh What if they don't give you the license? Is it legal to use Firelotto for example in 1) EU 2) USA? You need to make sure that the user/buyer can be assured and safe!
Deterok018

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:19:39 PM

Dear Fire Lotto team, meet the new member of the team - Stanislav Lapin.
Right Solutions Ltd Law Firm Attorney at Law, Partner.

Advising on restructuring and formation of international holdings for asset protection, cash flow management, optimization of a tax burden and business attractiveness.

Legal support of ICO (Initial Coin Offering) projects and participants of block-chain industry.

https://image.ibb.co/cpnWcc/cdba1f7c_8ea3_4bb7_adc1_4ec049d6ec80.jpg
Tommy Cash

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:28:49 PM

BTC

Dont worry. We personally met with the game inspector Isle of Man Linda Alton-Health and finalized some question regarding the license for gambling Fire Lotto.

Can you tell how long it is going to take them to give you the license? And what if they don't give you the license?

We will operate through local affiliate partners who have license. Or people can play using vpn. this arrangement is unlikely, because we already met personally with the game inspector Isle of Man Linda Alton-Health and finalized some question regarding the license for gambling Fire Lotto. About the US we placed SAFT agreement in investors cabinet and now informing SEC about our token. US citizens now can officially participate in ICO.

Huh What if they don't give you the license? Is it legal to use Firelotto for example in 1) EU 2) USA? You need to make sure that the user/buyer can be assured and safe!
ket_gav

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:39:31 PM

BTC

We will operate through local affiliate partners who have license. Or people can play using vpn. this arrangement is unlikely, because we already met personally with the game inspector Isle of Man Linda Alton-Health and finalized some question regarding the license for gambling Fire Lotto. About the US we placed SAFT agreement in investors cabinet and now informing SEC about our token. US citizens now can officially participate in ICO.
ket_gav

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:33:47 PM

WOW! Looks like that Fire Lotto scammers are amateurs. Using newbie accounts to bump their own thread is stupid. They could hire more higher ranked members for thread support, but all scammers are greedy and that is the problem I guess.

So you write from NEWBIE accout with only 4 post and try to assure everyone that the project belongs to the scammers, looks very stupid!!!!!
Tommy Cash

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:11:20 PM

WOW! Looks like that Fire Lotto scammers are amateurs. Using newbie accounts to bump their own thread is stupid. They could hire more higher ranked members for thread support, but all scammers are greedy and that is the problem I guess.

What's the difference between someone how the account is pumped? Wash is a stupid argument. For support, alerts and answers to questions, it is enough for any rank of the account. This hater is paid to write nonsense, and you believe
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:21:09 PM

So you write from NEWBIE accout with only 4 post and try to assure everyone that the project belongs to the scammers, looks very stupid!!!!!
I do not understand what they do, but I do not think firelotto is a scam, this project has a very good team and advisors, for example David Drake " Chairman at LDJ Capital ", I believe this project will be a success.
Tommy Cash

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:45:46 AM

1.Lottery based on blockchain and belongs to community. Licenses will make/have affiliates and referrals. Also Fire Lotto will make gambling license ( need more than 4 months and more than 300k €)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: