Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:05:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Fire Lotto - International blockchain LOTTERY  (Read 13452 times)
Tommy Cash

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:51:09 AM

USA citizens can officiale participate in the ICO. We placed SAFT agreement in investors cabinet and now informing SEC about our token.

It`s not a scam, i think this guy is crazy...

his competitors paid, wrote such unreasonable arguments. All of which we will now answer

Tommy Cash

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:58:09 AM

Reasons why Fire Lotto is a scam

2. Lottery is associated with scammy Russian bookmaker 1XBET that is licensed in Curacao and is illegal in Russia, US, China and in most EU countries

2. 1xBet is top 3 Russian bookmakers company. They have more than 1 mln users on all webs.
Tommy Cash

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:01:02 AM

Lottery is fully decentralized. You can check bitcoin hash for each draw in draw history on firelotto.com All as mentioned on whitepaper.
Tommy Cash

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:02:48 AM

4. No open source code on github

You can check RNG source code on GitHub for each smart contract.  Full version will publish after ICO to protect Fire Lotto platform and Fire Lotto investors from the copy.
Tommy Cash

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:05:18 AM

5. Lottery is accepting US citizens for participating in ICO, without registration wit SEC. That can be considered as a crime (Securities fraud, investment advisor fraud, mail fraud, wire fraud, money laundering, false statements, making false filings with the SEC) Ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2579275.msg31164035#msg31164035

You can check SAFT on firelotto.io . Will inform SEC on next week. All legal questions you can ask Fire Lotto layer and team member Stanislav Lapin ( Right Solutions Law company)

mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

USA citizens can officiale participate in the ICO. We placed SAFT agreement in investors cabinet and now informing SEC about our token.

Don't be fooled. This scammers are trying to lure you into completely illegal activities. The SEC has no present rules that address cryptotokens specifically, only securities in general. Crypto-tokens that are securities must comply with the laws for traditional securities. The definition of a security is very broad, but does include (by recent clarification) practically all crytotokens that are not utility tokens that have immediate utility and whose value is not tied to the profits of a company or project. A registering a public offering is what a company does before an Initial Public Offering (IPO). It involves Form S-1, and the creation of a prospectus. The costs of producing the prospectus and registration materials, plus the ongoing reporting obligations, are so expensive, that practically no company executes a registered public offering without also “going public” on a secondary stock exchange such as the NYSE or NASDAQ. Otherwise, the costs greatly exceed the benefits (liquidity and access to capital that the major secondary stock markets provide). So do you really believe, that Fire Lotto that does not have a operating license, that is registered in offshore and operated by Russian criminals will be listed on NYSE or NASDAQ ??  Grin This is another confirmation that this project is organized and orchestrated by criminals.

Actually again no proofs just words  Smiley I`m admin of a project and my job is to show news about Fire Lotto and help people, answer thier questions and thats why my posts are about this project! And u man just write every link only negative I think it`s your job

While the criticism here isn't entirely wrong, I wonder how you would shut down a lottery that operates in a decentralized way. I think that's just not possible and governments will need to think about solutions other than shutting something down which you can't shut down.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Tommy Cash

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:20:44 AM

Don't be fooled. This scammers are trying to lure you into completely illegal activities. The SEC has no present rules that address cryptotokens specifically, only securities in general. Crypto-tokens that are securities must comply with the laws for traditional securities. The definition of a security is very broad, but does include (by recent clarification) practically all crytotokens that are not utility tokens that have immediate utility and whose value is not tied to the profits of a company or project. A registering a public offering is what a company does before an Initial Public Offering (IPO). It involves Form S-1, and the creation of a prospectus. The costs of producing the prospectus and registration materials, plus the ongoing reporting obligations, are so expensive, that practically no company executes a registered public offering without also “going public” on a secondary stock exchange such as the NYSE or NASDAQ. Otherwise, the costs greatly exceed the benefits (liquidity and access to capital that the major secondary stock markets provide). So do you really believe, that Fire Lotto that does not have a operating license, that is registered in offshore and operated by Russian criminals will be listed on NYSE or NASDAQ ??  Grin This is another confirmation that this project is organized and orchestrated by criminals.

Actually again no proofs just words  Smiley I`m admin of a project and my job is to show news about Fire Lotto and help people, answer thier questions and thats why my posts are about this project! And u man just write every link only negative I think it`s your job

While the criticism here isn't entirely wrong, I wonder how you would shut down a lottery that operates in a decentralized way. I think that's just not possible and governments will need to think about solutions other than shutting something down which you can't shut down.

FireLotto is 100% decentralized platform piwered by smart contracts only. You can check bitcoin hash for each draw in draw history on firelotto.com All as mentioned on whitepaper.
ket_gav

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:25:38 AM

6. Questions posted here by potential investors are not answered clearly. (Only some random images and clueless answers)

We answer all question on the forum and info@firelotto.com But we just see the same questions from you everyday. You are hater, not investor , and you just send same spam messages every day.
ket_gav

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:33:24 AM

7. Thread managers are newbies and have no clue about how gambling is regulated and what is decentralization in general (Broken English)

Fire Lotto have professionals in all directions ( marketing, law, digital and pr, gambling and entertainment). We are not natives in English, but give clear answers for all questions. We are not professional members of the bitcointalk and we don`t have to be.The main task is to support this branch of the forum. We are fully empowered to answer all questions. Fire Lotto did not see the point to pay for the "old" accounts.
ket_gav

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:36:53 AM

Reasons why Fire Lotto is a scam

Why are you using CAPS LOOK all time? Crazy man....

he wants to emphasize the importance of his words Roll Eyes he takes money for such spam and write it not only about Fire Lotto, check his posts and everything will be clear
kermitas

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

FireLotto is 100% decentralized platform piwered by smart contracts only. You can check bitcoin hash for each draw in draw history on firelotto.com All as mentioned on whitepaper.
"piwered by smart contracts only" - really? please show us how Ethereum smart contract is contacting Bitcoin blockchain to calculate random number (random number generator / RNG)Huh

Can you, please? Smiley
kermitas

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

We answer all question on the forum...
All answers maybe are on the forum buy they have low value as they are not really answered what was questioned.

Proof me if I am wrong: please give us all addresses of all smart contracts involved to make FireLotto works and their source codes?
So this above is a question and I am counting on real (I mean REAL) answer.
Tommy Cash

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:06:03 PM

"piwered by smart contracts only" - really? please show us how Ethereum smart contract is contacting Bitcoin blockchain to calculate random number (random number generator / RNG)Huh

Can you, please? Smiley

RNG ALGORITHM

Step 1: During a drawing, the 1st is taken after the time current publicly hash code of a bitcoin block is taken from blockchain.info. For example:
000000000000000000229a9deacb0ed81b54afb92581e9b5b2e25dbd3a8069a2

Step 2: An array of all the numbers that can be drawn is built. For example, an array for the 6/45 lottery will consist of 45 elements from 1 to 45 inclusive.

Step 3: The last n bytes are taken from the bitcoin hash, where n is the number of balls drawn. For example, n = 6 for the 6/45 lottery.

Step 4: Each byte received goes through the modulo operation and is divided by the remaining number of elements in the array of all available numbers. The remainder serves as an index of the number that has been drawn from the array of all available numbers. The number that has been drawn is transferred to a separate array of numbers drawn and is deleted from the array of all available numbers.

Step 5: This iteration is repeated n times in order to get all n numbers drawn.

An optimized code for a smart contract is shown below.

function getWinNumbers(string randomStr, uint numberCount, uint
numberCountMax) constant public returns (bytes){
 bytes32 random = keccak256(randomStr);
 bytes memory allNumbers = new bytes(numbersCountMax);
 bytes memory winNumbers = new bytes(numbersCount);
 for (uint i = 0; i < numbersCountMax; i++) {
 allNumbers = byte(i + 1);
 }
 for (i = 0; i < numbersCount; i++) {
 uint n = numbersCountMax - i;
 uint r = uint(random[random.length - 1 - i]) % n;
 winNumbers = allNumbers[r];
 allNumbers[r] = allNumbers[n - 1];
 }
 return winNumbers;
}

Tommy Cash

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:28:29 PM

We answer all question on the forum...
All answers maybe are on the forum buy they have low value as they are not really answered what was questioned.

Proof me if I am wrong: please give us all addresses of all smart contracts involved to make FireLotto works and their source codes?
So this above is a question and I am counting on real (I mean REAL) answer.

Smart contracts on GitHub - https://github.com/firelotto/
Completely smart contracts will be posted after the ICO to protect the project and investors' projects from copying
Tommy Cash

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

mr. Atenolol how much have you been paid to hate the project, or did you just come from another account?
trucker_bill

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

I think it is a great project and of course, there is and will never be a guarantee that this project will be a success. I am also concerned about my investment, but I believe in the project. However, haters and fools should not be allowed to constantly post shit and lies about this project. Just stay away if you don't like it.

For example, just because all team-member accounts are new this does not mean automatically that they are scammers. What would be different if they used older accounts? Every team should be allowed to promote their project. That's the way it works!

trucker_bill

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:11:02 PM

Now let me introduce you to Fire Lotto Scammers.

The list of Fire Lotto Scammers

1. ket_gav  Registered December 12/2017 400 Posts and all of them about Fire Lotto scam promotion.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1424614    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1424614;sa=showPosts

2. Tommy Cash Registered January 15/2018 98 Posts and all of them about Fire Lotto scam promotion.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1695152   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1695152;sa=showPosts

3.  Dmitry Griz Registered January 13/2018 42 Posts and all of them about Fire Lotto scam promotion.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1680078   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1680078;sa=showPosts

4. Deterok018 Registered December 27/2017 251 Posts and all of them about Fire Lotto scam promotion.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1528566   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1528566;sa=showPosts

There are dozens of others. I'm just too lazy to post all of them here. Dear potential investors. As you can clearly see, this project is a obvious scam orchestrated by Russian criminals. I strongly recommend you to stay away from this fraudulent ICO.    

WOW! Looks like that Fire Lotto scammers are amateurs. Using newbie accounts to bump their own thread is stupid. They could hire more higher ranked members for thread support, but all scammers are greedy and that is the problem I guess.

Your account merely exists for hating and spamming. You criticize what you are yourself. How pathetic.
kermitas

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:56:01 PM

Step 1: During a drawing, the 1st is taken after the time current publicly hash code of a bitcoin block is taken from blockchain.info. For example:
000000000000000000229a9deacb0ed81b54afb92581e9b5b2e25dbd3a8069a2
Because there is no way that smart contract will make an external call (for example: to blockchain.info) that means that other, centralized server(s) are required. Are you still saying that "FireLotto is 100% decentralized platform piwered by smart contracts only"?

Also - if that is true - that means that if blockchain.info will be down then FireLotto will be down to. As simply as that.
kermitas

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:01:12 PM

Completely smart contracts will be posted after the ICO
So don't you ever dare to say again that FireLotto is 100% transparent if it is not.

to protect the project and investors' projects from copying
Nowadays projects don't need to hide anything or be scared that somebody will copy something. Your true power should be a power of community and not from hiding and fear of being easy to replicate (and if that is true that means that you are simply not innovative and even without sources you can be easily copied).

Lack of transparency, kicking people out of Telegram channel ... is today enough to many to make many to invest into other, more transparent projects.
Tommy Cash

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:10:22 PM

Completely smart contracts will be posted after the ICO
So don't you ever dare to say again that FireLotto is 100% transparent if it is not.

to protect the project and investors' projects from copying
Nowadays projects don't need to hide anything or be scared that somebody will copy something. Your true power should be a power of community and not from hiding and fear of being easy to replicate (and if that is true that means that you are simply not innovative and even without sources you can be easily copied).

Lack of transparency, kicking people out of Telegram channel ... is today enough to many to make many to invest into other, more transparent projects.

And how much have you been paid? I have already responded to your claims of transparency, now, not knowing what to say, you say complete delirium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: