Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 03:44:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Fire Lotto - International blockchain LOTTERY  (Read 13463 times)
Doomredeemer

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:32:56 PM

Team, I wish you all the best! I know, there isn't a smooth way to success, so just stay strong!
GEOmile

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:36:21 PM

Gambling industry needs modernization and I believe that with Fire Lotto it'll become reality
Ggolcoy

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:42:03 PM

I hope this project will become real. After reading the future development and what you guys have for us....
Don't relent on your promises on the future development and you could succeed, guys
Tommy Cash

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:06:14 PM

Pre-sale is still going? I'm confused Huh

Now pre-sale is off. ICO start 15march
Deterok018

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

I hope this project will become real. After reading the future development and what you guys have for us....
Don't relent on your promises on the future development and you could succeed, guys
Thank you for your good opinion about our project. We will do FireLotto better every day!
Tommy Cash

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:14:27 PM

They have a goal to discredit the project, because we did not give them money

Scam team accounts:
- Mosprognoz;
- Circles;
- Gorbal
- atenolol
- flagpole
- kermitas
- hemlockboy
- kruglikov

Evidence of extortion:
https://image.ibb.co/fp01hn/1.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/hGjDTS/2.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/eCehOS/e7e565b2_e10a_40aa_bcf9_3b3e0c3079a9.jpg
https://b.radikal.ru/b42/1803/6e/f1958c607219.jpg
https://d.radikal.ru/d00/1803/64/3983be6624ea.jpg
Tommy Cash

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

Despite the unpleasant situation with these unfair accusations, I believe that the Fire Lotto team will not fail us

Thanks to the feedback from you, our project is getting better every day. We take into account your opinion and wishes.
Tommy Cash

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

Scammers attack Fire Lotto ICO. Do not let scammers mislead you! https://hype.codes/scammers-invent-new-ways-attack-ico-projects.

http://image.ibb.co/jPAhQ7/r6bzvbal_mo.jpg
kermitas

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

Scam team accounts:
- Mosprognoz;
- Circles;
- Gorbal
- atenolol
- flagpole
- kermitas
- hemlockboy
- kruglikov

I still didn't get evidences why I was added to this list (as well as I didn't get answers on most of my technical questions asked here).
ket_gav

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

Scam team accounts:
- Mosprognoz;
- Circles;
- Gorbal
- atenolol
- flagpole
- kermitas
- hemlockboy
- kruglikov

I still didn't get evidences why I was added to this list (as well as I didn't get answers on most of my technical questions asked here).

Check your posts! and you will understand
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:49:07 PM

The scam accusations obviously ramp up here or at least that one guy keeps bringing them up. The lotteries are still working as intended, aren't they?

Dude I have the reasons to believe that you are a paid shill hired by Fore Lotto scammers to protect their scam project. Non of the scam accusations were answered. You can see them here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2579275.msg31762961#msg31762961  here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2579275.msg31509943#msg31509943 here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2579275.msg31637116#msg31637116 and in dozens of other posts in this thread. Instead of answers, they only post the same bullshit again and again about fake extortion letter. All so called Fire Lotto team posts are full of grammatical errors.  WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING THE SCAM ACCUSATIONS?

ATTENTION!! NOW FIRE LOTTO SCAMMERS HIRED THE ARMY OF PAID SHILLS TO PROTECT THEIR SCAM PROJECT. THE LIST OF THAT PROFILES WILL BE POSTED IN SCAM ACCUSATION THREAD WITH REQUEST OF PERMANENT BAN FROM FORUM DUE TO SHILLING FOR SCAMS AND SPAMMING WITH LOW QUALITY SHIT POSTS!
Tommy Cash

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:54:37 PM

Scam team accounts:
- Mosprognoz;
- Circles;
- Gorbal
- atenolol
- flagpole
- kermitas
- hemlockboy
- kruglikov

If you are an investor, tell us your login and link to transactions, we will check and remove you from the list
Infek

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:05:38 PM

Scammers attack Fire Lotto ICO. Do not let scammers mislead you! https://hype.codes/scammers-invent-new-ways-attack-ico-projects.

I did not understand, but why did it all start? All so loudly declare that the project is a scam. But where they got this information?
flaggin

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:39:27 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 08:04:36 PM by flaggin

Scam team accounts:
- Mosprognoz;
- Circles;
- Gorbal
- atenolol
- flagpole
- kermitas
- hemlockboy
- kruglikov

If you are an investor, tell us your login and link to transactions, we will check and remove you from the list

Tom Cash. You had my name 'flaggin' on the list of scammers. I have a member account on this forum. I am an investor and I was furious that you were calling me a scammer. So I added a link showing that I invested in the project. Again, here is the link.
https://i.imgur.com/4jDslO6.png  

So, yes. after that, you took my name off the list and replaced it right away with the name "flagpole'. You claim now that 'flagpole' has an account on this forum, but there is no such account. I checked.

Can you explain this?

As for 'kermitas', I have been reading all the questions that he is asking. You give him answers but you do not give him answer to question he is asking. Do you not think that perhaps you do not understand his question properly because you do not understand the English language properly? You call him a scammer because he asks questions; fair questions.

The other problem I see here is that there is never any answer from the official Firelotto team. Why is that? Can you explain that, please?

As an investor in this project, I have no choice but to inform other investors that this is a scam. I am not trying to get money from anyone. I have just been made to feel that I have been scammed and that I will not see any return on my investment.
FLOTS(C)AM

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:56:47 AM

After reading the last pages here I just had to create an account and comment as well. After a recommendation from a friend and reading positive ICO assessments, I invested in FLOT in the presale. Only later did I discover the Telegram group, unfortunately.

The admins there were very rude to their potential investors, somebody asking about the odds for the various wins in the lotteries was told to calculate it themselves. Often questions and answers went like this:

Q When will you offer xxx?
A After ico/soon

Q What will the roadmap for 2018 look like?
A What do you suggest?

Q Where can I see the current advertising?
A A lot depends on flot investors creating promotion

It just didn't feel right, they had no real answers. Several times people were told to check the white paper, even though the white paper didn't really contain that much detail. When I read the white paper more closely, I found some basic errors (incorrect roi calculation, usd 1 expected valuation really based on nothing but some different lottery token being prices at usd 1 (with far less tokens in circulation) and a few others) and alerted the admins. I assumed they'd correct this asap, since the wp is such an important document.

But nothing happened.

When I asked them again a few days later I got questions like: What errors? So I would list them again, they'd sheepishly agree that it should be corrected and told me that would happen "soon". Again nothing happened. When I piped up a little louder about this, they booted me out of the Telegram chat after writing the immortal words: "Thank you for your contribution". I contacted the admin in pm and he said they'd get me to correct the wp in exchange for flots, I thought that would be a handy job. But then the pm went silent and I never heard from them again.

My investor friend was still in the Telegram group and asked the admins about the questions I had asked. The admin's answer was that they were "collaborating" with me, which they were not.

FireLotto is all held together with lies and empty promises. "After ico" is a great one, that's when all the cash has been received and can be divided among the team, all the while pretending to still be developing and improving, then slowly decreasing apparent output and in the end you just stop responding to anything and start a new project. If law enforcement knock on your door you can always say it's still "in development".

You have to hand it to them, having a ready and working product was a great move.

For anyone looking to invest now: Buyer beware!

PS After asking a question about the new SEC rules, under which FireLotto is supposed to be registered with FinCEM in the US, my FLOT investor friend got kicked out of the Telegram group too. It's just no way to treat investors with genuine questions.

|| Words are just words - Show me the evidence! ||
SuperNovah90

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:00:22 AM

After reading the last pages here I just had to create an account and comment as well. After a recommendation from a friend and reading positive ICO assessments, I invested in FLOT in the presale. Only later did I discover the Telegram group, unfortunately.

The admins there were very rude to their potential investors, somebody asking about the odds for the various wins in the lotteries was told to calculate it themselves. Often questions and answers went like this:

Q When will you offer xxx?
A After ico/soon

Q What will the roadmap for 2018 look like?
A What do you suggest?

Q Where can I see the current advertising?
A A lot depends on flot investors creating promotion

It just didn't feel right, they had no real answers. Several times people were told to check the white paper, even though the white paper didn't really contain that much detail. When I read the white paper more closely, I found some basic errors (incorrect roi calculation, usd 1 expected valuation really based on nothing but some different lottery token being prices at usd 1 (with far less tokens in circulation) and a few others) and alerted the admins. I assumed they'd correct this asap, since the wp is such an important document.

But nothing happened.

When I asked them again a few days later I got questions like: What errors? So I would list them again, they'd sheepishly agree that it should be corrected and told me that would happen "soon". Again nothing happened. When I piped up a little louder about this, they booted me out of the Telegram chat after writing the immortal words: "Thank you for your contribution". I contacted the admin in pm and he said they'd get me to correct the wp in exchange for flots, I thought that would be a handy job. But then the pm went silent and I never heard from them again.

My investor friend was still in the Telegram group and asked the admins about the questions I had asked. The admin's answer was that they were "collaborating" with me, which they were not.

FireLotto is all held together with lies and empty promises. "After ico" is a great one, that's when all the cash has been received and can be divided among the team, all the while pretending to still be developing and improving, then slowly decreasing apparent output and in the end you just stop responding to anything and start a new project. If law enforcement knock on your door you can always say it's still "in development".

You have to hand it to them, having a ready and working product was a great move.

For anyone looking to invest now: Buyer beware!

PS After asking a question about the new SEC rules, under which FireLotto is supposed to be registered with FinCEM in the US, my FLOT investor friend got kicked out of the Telegram group too. It's just no way to treat investors with genuine questions.
It's sad to notice, but there are and there were a lot of ICO campaigns with the same conduct in Tele - once you have asked a sharp question you are kicked off right away.

kermitas

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:54:44 AM

Scam team accounts:
- Mosprognoz;
- Circles;
- Gorbal
- atenolol
- flagpole
- kermitas
- hemlockboy
- kruglikov

No, I am not an investor - I wanted to be but lack of transparency and answers on simple questions was simply too much for me.
kermitas

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:57:31 AM

As for 'kermitas', I have been reading all the questions that he is asking. You give him answers but you do not give him answer to question he is asking. Do you not think that perhaps you do not understand his question properly because you do not understand the English language properly? You call him a scammer because he asks questions; fair questions.
Thank you dear for mentioning my case.
kermitas

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:59:59 AM

After I asked few technical questions I was kicked out of Telegram too.
kermitas

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:07:44 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 09:59:02 PM by kermitas

It's sad to notice, but there are and there were a lot of ICO campaigns with the same conduct in Tele - once you have asked a sharp question you are kicked off right away.
Luckily there are some exceptions. Instead of investing into FireLotto I meet very very transparent and nice compnay www.frasindo.com. After reading their whitepaper and chatting a lot on public Telegram channel as well as directly with Sandy I decided to go with them. They really are next level of transparency, they know how to answer hard questions, they know how to make community strong and work with them to achieve success together. Sandy (san2ok) is a great guy, if you will contact him you will notice that. Later I become their ambassador and I am in touch with their IT team to help them.

I am very happy that my enthusiasm and focus went from FireLotto to Frasindo.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: