Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:17:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42144 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
alexgold

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:26:06 PM

hello devs when do you end pre ico? when everyone will receive their rewards?
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:28:42 PM

ERC20 token, LOL same as mantacoin , @felixando big exit.

But if it was a scam, he would have just exit scam at the end of donations, and wouldnt continue the thread and give ERC20 (while now donations are finished ?), dont you think ?

take a look at manta thread he did the same thing and then locked thread (if its not the same person) and guess why?

I just don't get why you even bother. If you clearly think it´s a scam, why do you even care about the project?

Dont be selfish and think only about your little_self, More than $500k got scammed from innocent people , Is this normal to you , just sit and watch like nothing happened !

I am not selfish here. I didn't even invest. But it´s a high level of risk which leads to potential high level of return. Just think about the NXT donation/ ICO. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
costapete

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:29:53 PM

where is the masternode set up guide for linux?
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:31:29 PM

where is the masternode set up guide for linux?

Huh did you even read the first page?

dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:40:26 PM

But if it was a scam, he would have just exit scam at the end of donations, and wouldnt continue the thread and give ERC20 (while now donations are finished ?), dont you think ?

take a look at manta thread he did the same thing and then locked thread (if its not the same person) and guess why?

I just don't get why you even bother. If you clearly think it´s a scam, why do you even care about the project?

Dont be selfish and think only about your little_self, More than $500k got scammed from innocent people , Is this normal to you , just sit and watch like nothing happened !

There is no true evidence that it´s a scam. Why shouldn´t manta be the scam? Did you invest in it?

I don´t think fud is necessary at this point. There is no one going to invest anymore since the donation phase is finished. So even if the people were scammed, nothing you can change right now

You either be blinded because you invested your money here or you are noob with all evidence before your eyes (tens of newbie accounts pop from nowhere cheering felixando , no code , thread heavily censored , technical question got deleted , ERC20 token for exit).
Several high ranked members (hero, legendary) warned you since the very start but no one of you listen so its not our fault , Make sure to not fall in same trap next time because this scammer will came up with another scam projects.
About manta , thread got locked no news since then.

Name:    MantaCurrency
Activity:    42
Merit:    1
Position:    Copper Member
Date Registered:    January 05, 2018, 05:29:01 AM
Last Active:    February 05, 2018, 05:20:29 PM
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:00:20 PM

There is no true evidence that it´s a scam. Why shouldn´t manta be the scam? Did you invest in it?

I don´t think fud is necessary at this point. There is no one going to invest anymore since the donation phase is finished. So even if the people were scammed, nothing you can change right now

You either be blinded because you invested your money here or you are noob with all evidence before your eyes (tens of newbie accounts pop from nowhere cheering felixando , no code , thread heavily censored , technical question got deleted , ERC20 token for exit).
Several high ranked members (hero, legendary) warned you since the very start but no one of you listen so its not our fault , Make sure to not fall in same trap next time because this scammer will came up with another scam projects.
About manta , thread got locked no news since then.

Name:    MantaCurrency
Activity:    42
Merit:    1
Position:    Copper Member
Date Registered:    January 05, 2018, 05:29:01 AM
Last Active:    February 05, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

I just think everyone is responsible for his own loss/gain. Everyone who invested should be able to accept a total loss of funds, like in possibly nearly 90% of the icos. There is never a guarantee in crypto.
Phantomtrader

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:29:55 PM

Update | ERC20 Contract | Distribution

Hi community, as promised, there has been an ethereum contract created as a placeholder for the future launch of Stone, this placeholder token will be swapped 1:1 with Stone, the following information is the official contract details, the contract source code itself has been verified;

NOTE: This is just a contract, please do not send anything to this address, it will not result in receiving Stone.

Contract Address:0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2
Contract Creator: 0xca4a0e601f951b5d7969ec0e6c8b20ba32000ac0
Total Supply = 150,000,000            
Name = Stone                                  
Decimals = 18                          
Symbol = STONE  

Contract Source Code Verified
Compiler Version:   v0.4.19+commit.c4cbbb05

Distribution
Please PM me the following

1. Full link to donation transaction ID  (Example: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x25414ac30e34abfff4d33566c3202b97e0e16baae28bc4a2e38f5ca89e21946c)
2. YOUR ethereum address to receive Stone Token (ONLY an address in which you hold the private keys to) (NOT an exchange address) (MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, Mist are examples of which are OK to use.)

Just those two pieces of information in the PM is all that's required, once received i will merge information with my data to make sure all information is valid. Please note: Token distribution will not be instant, it will take place in batches over a period of 7 days, please do not ask multiple times. If you do not have an ethereum address or wallet, i recommend installing MetaMask, which is a chrome plugin (make sure you backup your seed!)

Looking forward to advancing distribution!  Smiley On a side note: i do respect the opinions on the idea of distribution to the RaiBlocks/BitGrail hack victims, and i can tell you that i really entertain the thought of this idea, doing some research, It would be wonderful if we were able to reach out and distribute Stone to these people.

felixando

Thank you for the update Felix.
I'm glad to see that things are going as planned, Unfortunately I didn't donate due to my funds STILL being locked in an ICO. I'll be buying a big bag of stone once it hits exchanges..this here is a life long HODL!

I'm looking forward to participating in the testnet. I feel honored, thank you for choosing me to be in the testnet trials sir.

Thanks!
akira45

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:09:36 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 09:44:55 PM by akira45

Hi,

At the begining, in december, I wanted to invest. But I saw to much similar project : stone, manta, azulik, constellation, wisp, page... So I decided to not invest without code. Every body and mostly newbies forget that raiblock (nano) had publied their code. (if I remember correctly and if I'm wrong, correct me please)

I tried to check whois of mantacurrency.org and stonecurrency.org, there is no infos, just google anonymous subscription.....

I think they will not publy codes, so why we don't launch this project (raiblock + anonymous function) together? I strongly believe in this concept.

First of , I will open a thread, we will not ask donation, we have to talk around us to find devs, and start an exchange about the feasibility.

When we will know how to do that, we will able to determine how many dev we have to hire and how much we will pay them. In that way, We will be able to define a roadmap.

Look at this project, he rised more than 500k, it's too much. How many dev could we hire with this money?

And a dev team is more effective than one guy...

PM me, I think , we have time to set up our project before them.

what do you think about this approach?

Thx
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:18:23 PM

Which is exactly what he wants you to think.

He's soft exit scamming as to not insight a massive hoard of angry people trying to track him down. This guy is a master and must have spent a life time doing this kind of stuff.

He gives you the worthless ERC-20 tokens, then down the line something comes up where he can't work on the project; the money sent was donations so you can't legally do anything to him etc etc.

He's just softening the blow and giving you a thread of false hope that you can hang on too.

well said , cant agree more.

Yes, this will allow him and donors to sell these tokens on exchange so that big early people dont get angry and than something like this will come:
Sorry, I can not continue with project and community should take over project.
We have seen many such projects.

You are projecting something that didn't even happen yet. Why not just keep the donations going with an extension or just not have a deadline or have a much longer deadline. Like getting angry would change anything, what are they going to do? write some angry words? Wasting tine on drawing things out just makes you more at risk of being caught out. Just going quiet would work far better and you know that.

I suggested to felixando about half a dozen times that he use tokens, he made no mention of them before my continuous suggestion to use them. I suspect he felt my idea was a good one and decided to adopt it. It is very common for coins to use tokens as place holders while coin tech is being worked on. I have about half a dozen different types of tokens myself and I don't hear any claims of scam on those even though there is no mainnet yet for those tokens/coins.

You are hysterical and you are actually doing your credibility a lot of harm with you wild and unjustified claims. I certainly had time to listen to people who had real and just concerns but I suspect your unsubstantiated screeching is just not going to have any impact on anyone.

An extension or infinite donation period is way too scammy and he had to implement a deadline as to cause FOMO so people would donate and grab their share of "30%".

If it's not a scam(which it isn't) you have nothing to worry about and nothing to defend against no? All the FUDing actually benefits those who donated as they get a larger piece of the pie.

PerfectCoinSeeker

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:36:49 AM

As many people have pointed, I'm just a crypto enthusiast web designer looking to help different DAG projects. Don't know if this is a scam yet, but hope to see some code on GitHub soon.
Bamauth

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:42:17 AM

Will this STONE token interfere with the other mining STONE coin? As in when they are listed on an exchange.
StoneSoup

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:57:20 AM

As many people have pointed, I'm just a crypto enthusiast web designer looking to help different DAG projects. Don't know if this is a scam yet, but hope to see some code on GitHub soon.

Can you please update your web page to clearly show that this is you own contribution and nothing to do with Felixando. Otherwise we get all these scam claims because it is similar to other pages you have created.
BKCCI

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:24:34 AM

Fair enough, your effort is appreciated but seriously, this is absolutely not helpful. You can not possibly think that it is helping to create websites for crypto projects that are in the very beginning, without getting your okay from the project developer and most importantly copying the same website styles for multiple different projects. Please be aware that you are misleading people like this, I saw your websites for Stone and Manta being posted together at multiple different Discord groups with accusations of obvious scam because it's completely similar. Especially, on your website you are even pointing people to another Twitter account, not the one approved by Felixando.

Let Felixando figure the important things out first, he is the one leading the way and will consider help from the community when he feels it is the right time for it. We do not need extra confusion right now! Smiley
zaycc

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:39:26 AM

Felixando,

So that we can avoid some of the issues Nano has ran into I would like to suggest that a wallet be created for regular peer to peer users and a "exchange wallet" be created that creates a horizontal implementation of wallet addresses that are off the node and only send the raw blocks to node that are signed, so that we have no issues of orphaned blocks being resent (ie double tx node issues). Let's learn from raiblocks mess ups and build on that so ours does not suffer from the same pitfalls. If you would like me to go more in depth I will. Thanks!
bitcoinuserz

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:41:14 PM

Guys, no need to fight in this beautiful cryptoland. If you want to invest safely, you can go buy eth or btc or bch. At least your asset wont go -99% in a day. Investing in stone is some serious risk involved (i did invest knowing the risk) but its fun regardless hehe

Korean Chinese Translator

Professional Korean translator.
Devss

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

Felixando,

So that we can avoid some of the issues Nano has ran into I would like to suggest that a wallet be created for regular peer to peer users and a "exchange wallet" be created that creates a horizontal implementation of wallet addresses that are off the node and only send the raw blocks to node that are signed, so that we have no issues of orphaned blocks being resent (ie double tx node issues). Let's learn from raiblocks mess ups and build on that so ours does not suffer from the same pitfalls. If you would like me to go more in depth I will. Thanks!

There is nothing wrong with the RaiBlocks network / protocol. Bitgrail exchange got exploited because of poor coding.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

Guys, no need to fight in this beautiful cryptoland. If you want to invest safely, you can go buy eth or btc or bch. At least your asset wont go -99% in a day. Investing in stone is some serious risk involved (i did invest knowing the risk) but its fun regardless hehe

That´s how I see it too. It´s risky yes, but also a big opportunity and cool to be a part right from the start

pararius

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:25:22 PM

my two cents , i am a man of few words:

1) felixando would exit scam already if that was his plan 
2) obviously software project timelines get extended and it comes with no surprise 
3) we took a super huge risk investing and that's the only way you get into the project at a valuation of $2M. If/when technology gets delivered the project's minimum market cap would be $100M considering similar projects and current market state and that's 50X. If you are not willing to have your investment scammed or totally **annihilated** to ZERO then you wait and buy at an exchange at a much higher price. 

these things are very obvious and self-explanatory. 
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:02:27 PM

I wasn't donating to this project, although I like the idea and the technical approach of Stone. I do not know if it is a scam or not but if it would be a scam the developer would have a lot of technical knowledge he is wasting. Then he should rather use it in a real good project instead of scamming people. This is why I am optimistic to this project.
PerfectCoinSeeker

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:26:57 PM

Thanks for the feedback. I've gone ahead and made the appropriate updates.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: