Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:17:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42143 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Yeuph

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:27:53 PM

Yeah not all of us have received them yet. They are due to go out in batches. Any chance we can get a list going of who has received yet?

Hey guys, how is the coin distributed? Are the coins listed on any exchanges?

You can find it on Ether Delta but the lead dev has advised us not to trade them yet.
Ok. How was it distributed? Nano/XRB was distributed by solving captchas. Thanks.

The current distribution is for people that donated - which makes up 30% of the total coin distribution/supply.  Bitcoin holders will be getting an airdrop, Nano holders will be getting an airdrop, there are some coins that will be given out to people that post in this thread and that share selected twitter messages - So there are methods for people to receive coins "for free".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justgonnalook

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:40:58 PM

Yeah not all of us have received them yet. They are due to go out in batches. Any chance we can get a list going of who has received yet?

You can find it on Ether Delta but the lead dev has advised us not to trade them yet.
Ok. How was it distributed? Nano/XRB was distributed by solving captchas. Thanks.

The current distribution is for people that donated - which makes up 30% of the total coin distribution/supply.  Bitcoin holders will be getting an airdrop, Nano holders will be getting an airdrop, there are some coins that will be given out to people that post in this thread and that share selected twitter messages - So there are methods for people to receive coins "for free".

Wow, interesting. Who is the developer, what's his background and how can he be reached?
StoneSoup

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:34:20 PM

The current distribution is for people that donated - which makes up 30% of the total coin distribution/supply.  Bitcoin holders will be getting an airdrop, Nano holders will be getting an airdrop, there are some coins that will be given out to people that post in this thread and that share selected twitter messages - So there are methods for people to receive coins "for free".

Wow, interesting. Who is the developer, what's his background and how can he be reached?

Just read the thread from the first page, it is all there. Don't be lazy.
justgonnalook

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:06:02 AM

My bad. Other than that, no background info on the developor. Hopefully, he get's to introduce himself for credibility/peace of mind.
pararius

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:15:15 AM

My bad. Other than that, no background info on the developor. Hopefully, he get's to introduce himself for credibility/peace of mind.

just like satoshi had to introduce himself for peace of mind otherwise project was scam.

can you just realize that code is law and if there is code we can scrutinize it/test it and if it works I don't give a fuck if felixando is Ivanka Trump?
Xpommy

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:22:24 AM

[/quote]

To
Sum things up:
1-nobody knows
2-nobody knows
3-nobody knows
But some of us are still confident!!!
StoneSoup

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:52:53 AM

To
Sum things up:
1-nobody knows
2-nobody knows
3-nobody knows
But some of us are still confident!!!

Not everyone is cookie cutter. Need to wait and see on this one. Donations are closed so no one coming here now is going to lose anything. Dev is still here and thread is still open and tokens are being distributed. It is a wait and see situation at the moment. Hopefully we will see some code posted eventually and then that can be looed at and see if it is good.
Kenoa

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:39:38 AM

How is the stone project different from other similar projects?
justgonnalook

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:55:15 AM

just like satoshi had to introduce himself for peace of mind otherwise project was scam.

can you just realize that code is law and if there is code we can scrutinize it/test it and if it works I don't give a fuck if felixando is Ivanka Trump?

you are very intuitive, very emotional and very trusting. great investor qualities. i will keep an eye on this project. thanks.
Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:34:15 AM

As of now no difference all the projects in similar lines. Stone is announced first before all other copy cats but till now not one line of code been revealed or posted in github. All the noise until now in this thread is related to how to distribute Coins, how to advertise, create website, graphics, posts etc which don't make any sense until we really have the code to achieve what's been posted in First page.

We all hoping Dev will keep his promise and release the testnet soon until then stay tuned as we all are.
StoneSoup

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:37:06 AM

Have not received my token, Please check it.

Only 20 people have received tokens so far. If you read what Felixando said, he is doing them in batches over a period of about a week.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:06:22 AM

As of now no difference all the projects in similar lines. Stone is announced first before all other copy cats but till now not one line of code been revealed or posted in github. All the noise until now in this thread is related to how to distribute Coins, how to advertise, create website, graphics, posts etc which don't make any sense until we really have the code to achieve what's been posted in First page.

We all hoping Dev will keep his promise and release the testnet soon until then stay tuned as we all are.

nice take on how to describe the project and its current status. It is really just the code we are waiting for now and hopefully we can see it within this month
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:45:37 AM

that would be hell of a plot twist Wink

But absolutely true. As many ICOs right now are only fancy and pretty and nothing in addition, code will always be the only thing that saves the survival of the project
jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:48:06 AM

nice concepts and have some innovative functions. the hard work of dev is worth encouraging and appreciating. hope it will be successful and more investment in here,good luck Wink
welhzh

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:25:51 PM

no source code, what drive people mad to donating to this project?
al_an

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:04:51 PM

my tx 0x6f23e8549771bc7a1dd9ddfebbeb47485cd2ab7b48be371a12f5441351cf4b2d
when will be airdrop stone coins?

i can make site for project. please send pm
Worldtokenindex

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

no source code, what drive people mad to donating to this project?

Pure greed and rushing to find their own flight to moon, All the newbies who missed out on opportunities on early Bitcoin investment trying to find their Coin of the year.

Don't take me wrong i myself a Newbie and donator to this project. New in to Bitcoin and BlockChain technology and I myself working on similar project to develop "Nano with privacy add on feature". Come across with this post then thought to encourage the Dev, I wanted someone to succeed in doing that. Who knows that might be Felixando.
smtsntr

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:16:11 PM

Hi all, I own some raiblocks and I am very interested in this project.
Unfortunately I am to late to donate to the project but I read that there is an airdrop for people who own bitcoin and raiblocks.
Can someone inform me how this will happen (do you have to claim them)?
manocaio

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:06:18 PM

Shouldn´t the testnet goes right after donations period?? Same with the code.
Worldtokenindex

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:51:00 PM

Hi all, I own some raiblocks and I am very interested in this project.
Unfortunately I am to late to donate to the project but I read that there is an airdrop for people who own bitcoin and raiblocks.
Can someone inform me how this will happen (do you have to claim them)?

Don't be worried, you are not late. This project is in it's early stage except donations period nothing is done yet? All airdrop, community distribution, Bounty Distributions nothing been done yet?

You just keep your Nano coins in Nano official Wallet (not in Exchanges) then you are good rest will be taken care by Mr. Felixando.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: