Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:27:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42155 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:08:59 AM

Very well thought out scammer. Very experienced and meticulous.

If my word means anything, this project is a scam. All info is copy paste from wikipedia.

https://streamable.com/crjw1

diab0lus

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:17:01 AM

Very well thought out scammer. Very experienced and meticulous.

If my word means anything, this project is a scam. All info is copy paste from wikipedia.

https://streamable.com/crjw1

If you read post 1 in this thread, you will see that he credits this source.  Roll Eyes One benefit of using sources and citing them is so you don't have to spend time rewriting something in order to explain it. In other words, its working smarter, not harder. I can appreciate that.
Snakersolid

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:51:40 AM

Really like raiblocks stone seem like a great project i would love to be part of this one wish you the best of luck hopefullly you can make this happend
roybatty1982

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:53:32 AM

Hi I’m new to bitcoin talk and I wanna know how to donate this project. I’m planning to send ETH from my wallet. How do you identify me as a donator. I have only experience of joining ECR20 tokens ICO. Sending ETH and get tokens that is very simple. But I don’t know how distribution will happen in this case. Sorry For this entry level question. But I’m really interested in this project.
By the way why does the website URL disappear? I like the site and Logo designs.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:16:32 AM

Hi I’m new to bitcoin talk and I wanna know how to donate this project. I’m planning to send ETH from my wallet. How do you identify me as a donator. I have only experience of joining ECR20 tokens ICO. Sending ETH and get tokens that is very simple. But I don’t know how distribution will happen in this case. Sorry For this entry level question. But I’m really interested in this project.
By the way why does the website URL disappear? I like the site and Logo designs.

Guidelines on sending donations are specified in the post. I'll just quote it out for you

If you wish to donate - please send a PM me which currency & amount right before the transaction is made, so i am able to keep track of transaction ownership in my speadsheet, to make things run smooth, if possible PM me the transaction ID after, and also any other contact details you wish for me to add into my documents encase i cannot contact you via PM. Sending from exchange or personal wallet are both fine, if you are sending from an exchange possibly include a refund address in your message encase of any issues.
roybatty1982

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:38:12 AM

Guidelines on sending donations are specified in the post. I'll just quote it out for you

If you wish to donate - please send a PM me which currency & amount right before the transaction is made, so i am able to keep track of transaction ownership in my speadsheet, to make things run smooth, if possible PM me the transaction ID after, and also any other contact details you wish for me to add into my documents encase i cannot contact you via PM. Sending from exchange or personal wallet are both fine, if you are sending from an exchange possibly include a refund address in your message encase of any issues.

Thank you very much. I understood.

trpx

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:14:09 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 07:28:12 AM by trpx

I find it partcularly alarming that the average "Activity" of the commenters of this thread is < 10.
No offense but, what could be a possible explanation? people getting an account just to comment on this thread? Please check the latest 20 posts. if you exclude the outliers the number of average activity is 5
The explanation is that for those who write here there are some stones for free. I do not think it's really worrying that the activity is less than 10. Everyone wants to be part of it.

I have several times offered help via PM. I am a web developer with more than 15 years of experience and have given him references as well. He does not answer. I also wrote felixando in my PM that I do not need the offered 0.02 BTC to install a forum and / or website. I also like to do it for free if it brings the community and the coin to the front.

I've been reading Bitcointalk for over two years now, but have only just registered because it's the only or first project I'm really interested in and because I'm a big XRB fan.

Therefore, it would be nice to be there and help the project or participate in any way. That's all. If that makes you suspect that I have less activity than others or that I am only here for the coins, it is no problem for me, to delete my posts and my account again. I'm more interested in joining a team, offering help and participate in a project like stone is than earning free coins.

PS.: Hope you understand my english. I am not a native speaker.  Undecided
ray_saeed

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:22:14 AM

Very Interesting project. Will be following it closely
aBoss

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:59:24 AM

Hey checkout my wallet image for the start screen.
Let me know what you all think.

https://i.imgur.com/z7PTBwP.png

Quoting again for community visibility, what are the initial thoughts on these splash designs?

Looks great! maybe some animations would make it better.
Yodax

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:16:25 AM

Will it be minable or not?
Any decision on distribution structure. Also howo much total supply and what will be the division of coins?

Hi, thank you for your interest, so far 30% will be split among donators, 5% will be split among posters on the thread, the remaining 65% yet to be determined, but will be split in an equally fair manner, not allowing single entities to gather large percentages of the supply, as this method of hoarding is not positive long term for a project.

Total supply would be 150million, capped, no mining, no more to be released by any other methods, i dislike the faucet method as it was rather toxic to the RaiBlocks community, and i would like Stone to start off on a positive leg.

5% will be kept for a development fund, advertising fund, community fund and for setting up the Stone foundation.

Quoting again for community visibility, what are the initial thoughts on these splash designs?

felixando

Seems fair to me. For the 65% distribution, if you're clearly against faucet, then I suggest some mini games, or browser games, as someone else from the community suggested.

I'm really happy to see that a community is gathering around your project, it already seems formidable!
I'll donate as soon as there is proof of coding.
Continue the great work felixando!
Mendokse

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:17:19 AM

I was following from day one, but had to make an account on bitcointalk just to show my support for obvious reasons.

That said, the question a few replies above about ring signatures compared to zk-snarks is interesting. If someone who knows more about it could chip in that would be great.

Also, I consider having a DAG data-structured cryptocurrency private to be just the obvious evolution. So it appears natural that after the success of Raiblocks, somebody would try to make it private and fungible, as virtual cash should be. I just hope that Stone can become to Raiblocks what Monero is to btc, and even more.

pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:18:07 AM

Ok finally seems that Stone distribution is getting a shape, will be happy to be a part of this new idea...hope a great future dev!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Mavef

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

Any decision on distribution structure. Also howo much total supply and what will be the division of coins?

Hi, thank you for your interest, so far 30% will be split among donators, 5% will be split among posters on the thread, the remaining 65% yet to be determined, but will be split in an equally fair manner, not allowing single entities to gather large percentages of the supply, as this method of hoarding is not positive long term for a project.

Total supply would be 150million, capped, no mining, no more to be released by any other methods, i dislike the faucet method as it was rather toxic to the RaiBlocks community, and i would like Stone to start off on a positive leg.

5% will be kept for a development fund, advertising fund, community fund and for setting up the Stone foundation.

felixando

The design is very cool as a first approach. I would say the logo is more than good enough for the moment, many thanks for the designer. But IMO it can be improved a bit: maybe softer lines, more elegant. Also I would like to know the rationale behind the logo. IMO it should communicate or inspire the main Stone features: privacy, feeless, instant, scalable, and I guess also greener compared to BTC mining.

Thank you al!
Yodax

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:26:20 AM

felixando

Seems great to me, imo. You should reward community involvement like these designs.
Carlogsan

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:45:13 AM

The wallet design looks great!
Thank you for updating the donations list.
Wish you the best of luck on this progress.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:33:54 AM

I find it partcularly alarming that the average "Activity" of the commenters of this thread is < 10.
No offense but, what could be a possible explanation? people getting an account just to comment on this thread? Please check the latest 20 posts. if you exclude the outliers the number of average activity is 5

It sure is but i don't think felix can do anything with the influx of newbies in this thread. The project is really promising but still why does newbies the ones who are drawn by it. I hope more legitimate members join the discussions on this thread
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

The Raiblocks dev mentioned many times that privacy features slows down txs substantially. If this issue is solved than this project will be very interesting to say the least. Can't wait to see the whitepaper.
Brigadirk

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:20:13 PM

Very interested in this project. Made this account for obvious reasons but have been following from the start. I'm looking to donate but I'd like to see some actual results, if only tentative. Fair?
Bonzai1891

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

Great idea! Hope it will be successful. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for this.
IBuyCoins

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

The Raiblocks dev mentioned many times that privacy features slows down txs substantially. If this issue is solved than this project will be very interesting to say the least. Can't wait to see the whitepaper.

I agree. Let's see what happens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: