Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42144 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Earth701106

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

Interested in seeing the excuse felixando comes up with to extend the "donation" period as to scam more unsuspecting newbies of their $.

Watching with anticipation.

Hi megashira1, there will be absolutely no extension of the donation period ending shortly.

For those predicatively claiming my project as 'ill-behavior', due to me announcing i am going full time on this project, and that i should work for free, no, my personal finances are completely my own business, Stone's funds are the projects business, which is why i have also stated before they have and will be liquidated to USD, in order to keep a stable store of value, if this had not been done, the $400,000 in donations would only be worth less than $200,000 at present, do to market volatility, this would have hindered the projects future success.

For those who will be actively participating in the testnet, you will get a chance to test run the platform before it goes live, and i urge you to relay the feedback onto the community, screenshots, video's and of course reviews. Thank you.

I will be adding to the donators list today, and also replying to the list of waiting private messages.

felixando

1、Why don't you add sceptics to the list of testers to eliminate doubts?

2、Why do not have a donor and a community member on the list of testers?

3、Why don't We search for   Mate2Mate   on the BTT ?

Hi Earth701106, thank you for your interest, i will try to reply to your comment as accurately as possible, however i may require more information.

1. There are skeptics in every forum, they were also the people who were skeptics of Bitcoin in 2009, and RaiBlocks in 2017, they don't add any significant direct value to the project or community, i tend to leave them be, if they are unsure, wait until the testnet to make an investment decision.

2. Your request is valid, donators are automatically added to the list of testers, if requested.

3. I'm not quite sure who Mate2Mate is, please elaborate.

felixando

Thanks your answer!
 Mate2Mate is a someone on the list of your testers. But I cannot find him on btt. Who is he?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redmeat

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

Interested in seeing the excuse felixando comes up with to extend the "donation" period as to scam more unsuspecting newbies of their $.

Watching with anticipation.

Hi megashira1, there will be absolutely no extension of the donation period ending shortly.

For those predicatively claiming my project as 'ill-behavior', due to me announcing i am going full time on this project, and that i should work for free, no, my personal finances are completely my own business, Stone's funds are the projects business, which is why i have also stated before they have and will be liquidated to USD, in order to keep a stable store of value, if this had not been done, the $400,000 in donations would only be worth less than $200,000 at present, do to market volatility, this would have hindered the projects future success.

For those who will be actively participating in the testnet, you will get a chance to test run the platform before it goes live, and i urge you to relay the feedback onto the community, screenshots, video's and of course reviews. Thank you.

I will be adding to the donators list today, and also replying to the list of waiting private messages.

felixando

1、Why don't you add sceptics to the list of testers to eliminate doubts?

2、Why do not have a donor and a community member on the list of testers?

3、Why don't We search for   Mate2Mate   on the BTT ?

Hi Earth701106, thank you for your interest, i will try to reply to your comment as accurately as possible, however i may require more information.

1. There are skeptics in every forum, they were also the people who were skeptics of Bitcoin in 2009, and RaiBlocks in 2017, they don't add any significant direct value to the project or community, i tend to leave them be, if they are unsure, wait until the testnet to make an investment decision.

2. Your request is valid, donators are automatically added to the list of testers, if requested.

3. I'm not quite sure who Mate2Mate is, please elaborate.

felixando

Thanks your answer!
 Mate2Mate is a someone on the list of your testers. But I cannot find him on btt. Who is he?

Hi I'm on the donations list, can i get added to the testnet?
MrAhab

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:12:05 PM

Your request is valid, donators are automatically added to the list of testers, if requested

Hey Felix!  Can I be a tester???

Add this legendary dude to the testnet felix.

And add me as well please
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:28:22 PM

Your request is valid, donators are automatically added to the list of testers, if requested

Hey Felix!  Can I be a tester???

Is there any rough date for the testnet already?
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:51:28 PM

Questions are still not answered. It's pretty simple to post some type of proof this project exists, a snippet of the code, a github sample of the code with comitts, anything.

You aren't developing an entirely new blockchain here, it should be pretty easy to give us some sort of evidence other than "test-net is coming." Obviously the test net is coming, but after all the donations are done and you've abandoned the project.

Apocabal

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:05:59 PM

Hey guys!
I've been following this project since the early days and I'm eager to see how things will go. Therefore I donated a small amount.

I designed a small concept for a potential splash screen and the overview page in the wallet.
I know it's not even close to perfection, but what do you guys think about it?
I'm not fully content with the logo yet, but let us all contribute and build something nice!

@felixando: Good work so far! I love your ideas and I'm thrilled to see some source code soon. Smiley

Splash screen:
https://i.imgur.com/aVftfVU.png

Overview:
https://i.imgur.com/G97Pft1.png
Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:05:04 PM

Questions are still not answered. It's pretty simple to post some type of proof this project exists, a snippet of the code, a github sample of the code with comitts, anything.

You aren't developing an entirely new blockchain here, it should be pretty easy to give us some sort of evidence other than "test-net is coming." Obviously the test net is coming, but after all the donations are done and you've abandoned the project.

I kind of agree with some of your opinions (Not having any proof of work, Snippet code) recently lot of people coming up with scam projects with no principle product with copy cats but seriously making time pass with logo, web design, wallet etc it don't mount to nothing but Couple of thousands.  I think it's about the time Mr. Felixando comes up with  proof of his real work "Code", If i recall his initial statements he was quoting about couple of months for it and it's been about time and i would like to see some proof of work.

Other hand i notice he is been responsive and shared all the donations openly and maintained the transparency in accounts. i personally feel donations will help Developer to concentrate on his work and forget running to other daily job to run the family. With great supportive community he could able to build here(Congratulations to all the dona-tors). I think now it's time for Felixando to show he is worth of trust, I am one of the donator and looking forward to see this project succeed.
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 31

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:59:18 AM

Hey guys!
I've been following this project since the early days and I'm eager to see how things will go. Therefore I donated a small amount.

I designed a small concept for a potential splash screen and the overview page in the wallet.
I'm not fully content with the logo yet, but let us all contribute and build something nice!

@felixando: Good work so far! I love your ideas and I'm thrilled to see some source code soon. Smiley

Splash screen:

Overview:

Apocabal, absolutely outstanding work!

felixando

Stone -  RaiBlocks Fork with privacy features - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762
mcall

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:40:40 AM

Hey Felix! I'm a donor. I apply to be a tester. Please check it.

Is the deadline for the donation on the page missing?
 Is there a change, not February 9th?

Stone is a good idea.It takes arduous efforts to achieve it.
eberson7

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:49:56 AM

Hey guys!

Splash screen:

Overview:

felixando

@felixando, please put this guy [Apocabal] on the UI design team, we need professional stuff that looks like this for stone!
jobjorn

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:31:17 AM

im quite interested in this project, where can i see its codebase?
Koger

Activity: 121
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:32:13 AM

At what date distribution will be started? Are any wallets availiable? Or now it's only prototype now?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:34:31 AM

Hey guys!

Splash screen:

Overview:

Absolutely agree! Looking great and would love the community input. Might be necessary to think about the name stone though, since its already in use right now

felixando
Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:19:41 PM

Hey guys!

Splash screen:

Overview:

Absolutely agree! Looking great and would love the community input. Might be necessary to think about the name stone though, since its already in use right now

felixando

Being some one already went to exchanges and trading with "Stone", Hoping Felixando rethink on brand name. Absolutely great design work done above.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:51:44 PM

Hey guys!

Splash screen:

Overview:

felixando

Being some one already went to exchanges and trading with "Stone", Hoping Felixando rethink on brand name. Absolutely great design work done above.

Okay that´s something that we or felixando has to take care of. Nothing worse with people having a bad start with the project because of name duplication

Yodax

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:57:44 PM

Hey guys!

Splash screen:

Overview:

felixando

Great work !
Amicus

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:50:25 PM

Hi, Felixando. Please add me to the list of testnet users. I donated some time ago. Thank you.
PtrJung

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:51:33 PM

Okay that´s something that we or felixando has to take care of. Nothing worse with people having a bad start with the project because of name duplication

Read the original post. That was a mockup designed for Stone...not an existing coin.
StoneSoup

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:59:31 PM

Read the original post. That was a mockup designed for Stone...not an existing coin.

How about you read the original post, there is another coin out there called Stone and it is listed on an exchange. This is what the poster you replied to was referencing. W need to change the name of the coin or there will be a lot of confusion. If mock up are going to be created, that is awesome but they will need a different name eventually.
concealedname

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:14:06 PM

Hi,

This is my first post here.  I came across this project while trying to find alternatives to Raiblocks, rebranded as Nano.  I'm interested in a coin that provides all the features of Nano, while also being a private coin.  My main interest in both Nano and a private version are for actual real world use.  Of course if value increases, its a nice bonus.  My point being there are many coins to invest in if turning a profit is what one is after.  I'm looking for real currency.   A feeless, virtually instant transfer coin that can handle higher transactions is at this point the bar, and privacy is required as there are too many scammers looking to profile people and capitalize on that knowledge. 

I'm hoping some members of this community or Felix himself could answer some basic questions I have.

On the first page I read:

30% donators (ending shortly - exact date yet to be announced)
32.5% Airdrop to BTC holders
22.5% Airdrop to existing XRB holders.
10% Givaway (Thread Posters/Twitter Enhancers)
5% Development fund

How does the airdrop for xrb holders work?  Is it simply that since we purchased xrb, you will send free coins or are we supposed to trade xrb for stone?

As far as donations, I also read the price per coin is 0.0000007 btc, which works out at the moment to be .01 usd a coin.  Is it correct to think whatever amount is donated will be based on the current market value? 

Will this coin simply be for transactions or was a decision made to have other features added?

I read here that the name stone is already in use.  I didn't see it on coinmarketcap.  Could someone post link to the other coin? 

I think the name stone is great.  "How much is this book"..."That will be 4 stones"

Stone private. 
Every transaction comes with a clean slate.

Stone.
The bedrock of currency.
[/b][/b][/b][/b]

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: