Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:22:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42143 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tigerMJyang

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:16:48 PM

It is the greatest project .

I want to join in testnet.

Please let me in

Thanks a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rulez

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:32:12 PM

Please let me in

Thanks a lot.

how do I get in the test net? and how to buy stone as in investor is there gona be ico or?
monerofort

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:48:35 PM

Please let me in

Thanks a lot.

how do I get in the test net? and how to buy stone as in investor is there gona be ico or?

for now bitcoin raiblocks and ethereum holders will get a share, kind of like a snapshot like zclassic or bitcoin cash have done in the past, so if you hold those, you will get a piece of the pie.

either that or donate, as 30% is going to donators, not sure how much longer donation period is for
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:57:48 PM

Is there a deadline established for donations yet? I need to free up some coin.

I think there is no deadline determined till now. But maybe he will just close it if he thinks he has enough funds for the development

Didnt ur childhood buddies tell u that a line cant be dead. Murdering a line or turmoiling a winsocks socket makes zero to no sense. Everything is just an illusive projection of ur desire and how u want it to be. I have spared few useful links for u for future reference and will update them when I get from under my car. These will provide practical benefits for everybody wanting to restructure their priorities and reassess values.

fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:48:37 PM

XRB Holders
I would distribute 55% to existing XRB holders, but I would only consider accounts that hold more than 1 XRB. That would be about 40,000 accounts. I would pay those accounts exactly the same amount, ie the maximum number of coins divided by 40,000. In this way, the holders who have little get as much as the holders, whom we call whales. Assuming a total supply of 150 million Stone, that would be 82.5 million coins for XRB-Holder or 2,062.5 Stone per account.

Well, this solution suggestion is not workable. If that will be decided, people will end up creating multiple XRB address having just 1 XRB in each and they end up getting huge amount of STONE.

I would advise to stay away from any distribution model which give advantage to spammers to cheat the system.

I hope we dont take that direction of distribution.

selling sushistake.com, send offers
bitblaster

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

Bit Blaster

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:34:40 PM

XRB Holders
I would distribute 55% to existing XRB holders, but I would only consider accounts that hold more than 1 XRB. That would be about 40,000 accounts. I would pay those accounts exactly the same amount, ie the maximum number of coins divided by 40,000. In this way, the holders who have little get as much as the holders, whom we call whales. Assuming a total supply of 150 million Stone, that would be 82.5 million coins for XRB-Holder or 2,062.5 Stone per account.

Well, this solution suggestion is not workable. If that will be decided, people will end up creating multiple XRB address having just 1 XRB in each and they end up getting huge amount of STONE.

I would advise to stay away from any distribution model which give advantage to spammers to cheat the system.

I hope we dont take that direction of distribution.

I also think this plan is not workable

Rhand

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:53:18 PM

Cool project, will def be following.
rmena123

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:31:34 PM

Hi Felix,

Please let me know if you need any of the graphics needed for anything. If you do choose my logo and design for the splash screen, please just allow my name as credit and put me down as a donator for the work contributed. I will allow Stone to have full rights if agreed upon.

Thanks again, keep up the good work.
Rmena123
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:44:59 PM

So that means supply will be BTC+ XRB and some more or will be less.
Is it 1:1 for BTC and 1:1 for XRB?
Or it will be 1:1 for BTC and much less for XRB.

This step needs a good preparation, since we have to prevent whales from getting everything. And especially block exchanges from taking part in the distribution

To be honest, it would be fair to give XRB holders exactly the amount they currently have on their adresses. BUT, then you would have the problem with the whales and also the problem that it makes rich people even richer. So you have to come up with another solution. Since it is very difficult to be fair, one would always have to compromise.

If I were felixando, I would probably do the following (just a suggestion):

Donators
I would hold back 15% for donators and pay them out in percentage of their donation. Here the respective course should be considered at the time of the donation. If we assume a total supply of, for example, 150 million stone, that would mean 22.5 million coins go to the donors. However, I would maintain the opportunity to donate until the coin is published. In this way, you can even later collect enough money for the development and/or your work. Otherwise, the procedure would actually be considered unfair, I think.

XRB Holders

Thread-Poster
I would rather divide the 10% for Thread Poster and also think of possible bounties. For this reason, I would give the posters here a maximum of 5% and distribute this in equal parts among the people. That would be at least 7.5 million Stone for those who post here. Another 5% I would necessarily store for any possible upcoming bounties, which could later be awarded for additional work from the community (eg website, whitepaper, translations, moderators, graphics, Facebook and/or Twitter campaigns, YouTube videos, other material, etc.).

Dev-Fund
I would increase the development fund to 10%. For example, for the sake of fairness, 5% could be immediately released (about 7.5 million Stone), another 2.5% (about 3.75 million Stone) can be blocked for 3 years, and another 2.5% (approx 3.75 million Stone) for 6 years. In this way, the Dev (Team) and / or Felixando would have a sufficient fund of development and payment every 3 years.

Faucet
In this way (see above), you would be able to distribute a total of 90% of all coins to the community. Most of them would actually hold XRB, have donated, have participated in the thread and would possibly participate in the future. Felixando would have enough money to develop the project without worry by donations and the dev-fund. Because a secure future for the project is very important. With the remaining 10% (about 15 million Stone) of the coins, I would create a Captcha Faucet, which could also be used very well as a marketing tool.

BTC-Holders
I would completely cancel the BTC Airdrop for BTC Holder. Why should you necessarily participate in BTC Holder? On the one hand you have the problem with the whales and on the other hand there are a lot of (!) mainstream users who may not even know how to claim the new coins. That's why, sooner or later, many coins would be broke here.

But these are just my subjective ideas. Feel free to optimize Smiley

So, in short:
  • 15% for Donators
  • 55% for XRB Holders
  • 5% for Thread-Poster
  • 5% for possible Bounties
  • 10% for Dev-Fund
  • 10% for possible Faucet

PS.: Just by the way @felixando: Testnet, please? Fourth attempt Wink

EDIT:
The total supply of 150 million Stone should be just a suggestion or an example to describe the shares better. How high the total supply really is, of course, is the decision of felixando. So please understand only as an example for the bill. Thank you Smiley

I feel as if Felixando and TRPX are on the right track.  The idea of allocating the majority of Stone to Donors and XRB holders will have a powerful impact on Stone rather than long term BTC owners whom barely interact with any exchanges and/or stay up to date on the crypto-world.  I think a hybrid of the two is the best solution.  I've managed budgets/allocations driving business and tech development for over two decades.  In order to incentivize each recipient properly and to ensure the budget is there for exchanges/marketing/etc the most successful breakdown in my opinion would be as follows:

• 32.5% for Donors
  • 32.5% for XRB Holders
  • 10% for Thread-Poster
  • 10% for possible Bounties
  • 10% for Dev-Fund
  • 5% for possible Faucet

Last but not least - Felixando thank you for your hard work and dedication to Stone.  No matter how the distribution ends up I'm excited to see the end product.

**Please include me in testnet!

Short note and marked in red above: This is how you create whales. Just by the way...

It´s free for anyone to donate and get their share. The reward has to be way higher than usual since the risk is also bigger

No question at all. Donors who support such a project at high risk, of course, have to be rewarded for it. Because they are the ones who believed in the cause early on and helped to get the project off the ground. That's out of the question!

I just want to say that it can be dangerous to juggle around with numbers like these. You have to calculate the distribution beforehand and you also have to be clear about what such a distribution can and will trigger in the future.

That's all I want to say with it. If I were to create a coin, I would never spend 32.5% on about 200 donors (plus minus 100 or so). Unless I want to put my coin right in the grave. Then it was a great adventure, but nothing more and nothing less. If you mess up the distribution, then the coin will die without having lived. Only as a hint.

I already said in my original post that it is ultimately the decision of felixando. And that's just as well. I do not want to talk in there or anything. He just asked for opinions from the community and I gave my opinion. How that is actually done in the end, I do not care. I just hope that the distribution that felixando has to decide sooner or later will be good for the coin and the project. That's all I wanted to say.

I did not get rid of the possible distribution or scribbled on a sheet of paper because I think it's great. The numbers are rather a result of several factors that should be considered.

But I think that's enough for expression. I'm curious what felixando thinks up. I think the concept of the coin is still great and thank felixando in advance for the many hours he has put into the project so far. Keep it up!

I've stated it before: in the end, there is no golden path to take. And I don't think having whales is automatically a bad thing. It is a matter of distribution, but if you spread it wide enough, some major holders are no biggie. If the prolect is solid, buy their dumps. Wouldn't you expect them to sell at a considerably higher price than the one they invested in it?

Honestly, I think a lot of people commenting on the distribution issue are the ones who want as many free coins as possible. But if these free coins aren't worth anything, because nobody bothered to put moneywhere their mouth is – then what?
K-Dub

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:51:00 AM

Thank you i genuinely appreciate your support.
felixando

Dear, felixando.

You asked to contact you in PM before sending donation that you could identify the sender, but you don't respond to messages. Be so kind as, give an opportunity to everyone to make to you donations. I as well as attendees many here we wait for the answer from you in PM. Also explain till what time it will be possible to send still donations, the reality is necessary. And once again I apologize for the bad English. Roll Eyes

All that matters is you pm him the amount before and the tx after, you dont need a reply from felix, me and my friend have donated, no problemo.

but if you really need to, he usually replies to all post and pm once per day

I can second the comment.  I have donated twice.  Both times Felixando updated the ledger without responding by PM.  The proof was evident.
rmena123

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:19:43 AM

I think the 10% of the thread posters is a broken system. So everyone who has commented on the thread would get some coins? If that is the case...can i just register 20 different users and then each account gets coins. Wouldn't be fair... right?
Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:01:29 AM

Good morning to you all, today will be a small update and recap on recent events/posts, hopefully one of many if i acquire the time to do so. Id like to take this time to earnestly thank my supporters and the people who have been sending supportive and appreciative private messages, also to the donators, development could not continue without you, Thank you.

Distribution

As expressed by a few supporters we have come to the result that we would like to see a substantial plan ahead, which will persist as follows;

30% donators (ending shortly - exact date yet to be announced)
32.5% Airdrop to BTC holders
22.5% Airdrop to existing XRB holders.
10% Givaway (Thread Posters/Twitter Enhancers)
5% Development fund

Stodes (Nodes)

From my findings with the balanced-weighted vote the implementation will not transact in-line in the manner i originally set out to achieve, therefor i have played with the idea of off-chain addresses, t-addresses (Stone) for standard transactions & (zStone) z-addresses, with an exact exchange between paired wallets for an untraceable transaction .My idea further extends to to have Stodes (Nodes), which act as a direct atomic swap 1:1 with Stone & zStone, anyone would be able to see the the swap 1:1 between the two, but no one would be able to see where you have recieved the zStone as it was transacted off-chain.

zStone would not be a seperate currency and not tradable on an exchange, its simply the channel to achieve completely private transactions, with a swap 1:1 with Stone, they would not be worth anymore or any less.

Schematics

OFF-CHAIN
        Bob                    ->           Alice
(zStone) Transactions    ->    (zStone)  Received

SWAP
         Alice                    ->            Ted (Node)      ->          Alice
(zStone) Swap 1:1        ->            Receive/Send       ->    (Stone) Received

Alice receives a private transaction from Bob via zStone, Alice now has 100 zStone, Alice now wants standard Stone, she swaps the 100 zStone for Stone 1:1 via a Stone node. The end result is Alice successfully has completed a private transaction with Bob, and swapped back into the base currency, all within the wallet, this method allows the DAG protocol to still function with its representative method.

Tests

I've been testing the functionality with zkSNARK transactions in a closed server, with positive results, sub ten-second transactions, with privacy.

The following members will take part in testnet, at this stage i do not need any more participants.

Code:
Mate2Mate
PerfectCoinSeeker
no_advance
njoroge
Bamauth
bitcoinuserz
w******t
Nomad_1
Mucamo_35
hoolio
Mckonery
ICOGuide
bitcoinuserz
fedmahnkassad
Dagmen
Worldtokenindex
xibeijan
racka
njoroge
witzowitz
mgpf
Phantomtrader
kaar
jinhwanlazy

https://i.imgur.com/a4TPGFL.png

felixando

Felixando, Thank you for making me part of Testnet group. Looking forward to it.

Suggest on Distribution model.

30% donators (ending shortly - exact date yet to be announced)- I would give fair chance to everyone by announcing exact date when this phase will close
32.5% Airdrop to BTC holders  - I would reconsider distributing to whales rather will distribute to PIVX, DeepOnion, VERGE Holders and restrict to 25%
22.5% Airdrop to existing XRB holders. - Increase 2.5% so total of 25% to XRB holders
10% Givaway (Thread Posters/Twitter Enhancers) - Telegram group join promotions, All social media marketing
5% Development fund - Increase 5% to Dev fund to make sure have enough funds moving forward to develop/ improve/ Market/ Take it to Exchanges etc.

We all greatly appreciate your hard work, vision to take this project up, Again wish you all the best for project success.
eberson7

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:05:02 AM

All I can say is that this project is going to be AWESOME! We'll be collecting "Stones" on the moon soon!
Earth701106

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:03:37 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 06:00:15 AM by Earth701106

About  global fair distribution model
  People will only treasure the things he costs. I think there should be a big increase in the proportion of the donors.  the proportion of the donors>60%. People will be abandoned for free. When Stone is listed on exchanges they will dump to get BTC right now.  Because they get Xsn by fee.They don't matter . So I think the proportion of airdrop should be narrowed as far as possible. the proportion of airdrop<10%. Even if we donot need airdrop.
Koger

Activity: 121
Merit: 50

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:38:52 AM

I send little donation to you: ETH 0xafe9ab9bb34c345302f41bd203743a2c752f2999821a584289a9f6b128d8cff2 .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Rainbow89

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:49:22 AM

How can we remain informed on the progress of Stone?
Mars1106

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:51:11 AM

I send little donation to you: ETH 0xafe9ab9bb34c345302f41bd203743a2c752f2999821a584289a9f6b128d8cff2 .

You should PM DEV. Tell him Texid, your email, refund address and so on.
Koger

Activity: 121
Merit: 50

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:55:25 AM

You should PM DEV. Tell him Texid, your email, refund address and so on.

Ok, thanks!!!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
BKCCI

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:07:11 AM

How can we remain informed on the progress of Stone?

By just actively following this thread, Felixando reports with recent progress every couple of days. There are no other channels of communication as of right now regarding this project.
trpx

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:53:30 AM

So that means supply will be BTC+ XRB and some more or will be less.
Is it 1:1 for BTC and 1:1 for XRB?
Or it will be 1:1 for BTC and much less for XRB.

This step needs a good preparation, since we have to prevent whales from getting everything. And especially block exchanges from taking part in the distribution

To be honest, it would be fair to give XRB holders exactly the amount they currently have on their adresses. BUT, then you would have the problem with the whales and also the problem that it makes rich people even richer. So you have to come up with another solution. Since it is very difficult to be fair, one would always have to compromise.

If I were felixando, I would probably do the following (just a suggestion):

Donators
I would hold back 15% for donators and pay them out in percentage of their donation. Here the respective course should be considered at the time of the donation. If we assume a total supply of, for example, 150 million stone, that would mean 22.5 million coins go to the donors. However, I would maintain the opportunity to donate until the coin is published. In this way, you can even later collect enough money for the development and/or your work. Otherwise, the procedure would actually be considered unfair, I think.

XRB Holders

Thread-Poster
I would rather divide the 10% for Thread Poster and also think of possible bounties. For this reason, I would give the posters here a maximum of 5% and distribute this in equal parts among the people. That would be at least 7.5 million Stone for those who post here. Another 5% I would necessarily store for any possible upcoming bounties, which could later be awarded for additional work from the community (eg website, whitepaper, translations, moderators, graphics, Facebook and/or Twitter campaigns, YouTube videos, other material, etc.).

Dev-Fund
I would increase the development fund to 10%. For example, for the sake of fairness, 5% could be immediately released (about 7.5 million Stone), another 2.5% (about 3.75 million Stone) can be blocked for 3 years, and another 2.5% (approx 3.75 million Stone) for 6 years. In this way, the Dev (Team) and / or Felixando would have a sufficient fund of development and payment every 3 years.

Faucet
In this way (see above), you would be able to distribute a total of 90% of all coins to the community. Most of them would actually hold XRB, have donated, have participated in the thread and would possibly participate in the future. Felixando would have enough money to develop the project without worry by donations and the dev-fund. Because a secure future for the project is very important. With the remaining 10% (about 15 million Stone) of the coins, I would create a Captcha Faucet, which could also be used very well as a marketing tool.

BTC-Holders
I would completely cancel the BTC Airdrop for BTC Holder. Why should you necessarily participate in BTC Holder? On the one hand you have the problem with the whales and on the other hand there are a lot of (!) mainstream users who may not even know how to claim the new coins. That's why, sooner or later, many coins would be broke here.

But these are just my subjective ideas. Feel free to optimize Smiley

So, in short:
  • 15% for Donators
  • 55% for XRB Holders
  • 5% for Thread-Poster
  • 5% for possible Bounties
  • 10% for Dev-Fund
  • 10% for possible Faucet

PS.: Just by the way @felixando: Testnet, please? Fourth attempt Wink

EDIT:
The total supply of 150 million Stone should be just a suggestion or an example to describe the shares better. How high the total supply really is, of course, is the decision of felixando. So please understand only as an example for the bill. Thank you Smiley

I feel as if Felixando and TRPX are on the right track.  The idea of allocating the majority of Stone to Donors and XRB holders will have a powerful impact on Stone rather than long term BTC owners whom barely interact with any exchanges and/or stay up to date on the crypto-world.  I think a hybrid of the two is the best solution.  I've managed budgets/allocations driving business and tech development for over two decades.  In order to incentivize each recipient properly and to ensure the budget is there for exchanges/marketing/etc the most successful breakdown in my opinion would be as follows:

• 32.5% for Donors
  • 32.5% for XRB Holders
  • 10% for Thread-Poster
  • 10% for possible Bounties
  • 10% for Dev-Fund
  • 5% for possible Faucet

Last but not least - Felixando thank you for your hard work and dedication to Stone.  No matter how the distribution ends up I'm excited to see the end product.

**Please include me in testnet!

Short note and marked in red above: This is how you create whales. Just by the way...

It´s free for anyone to donate and get their share. The reward has to be way higher than usual since the risk is also bigger

No question at all. Donors who support such a project at high risk, of course, have to be rewarded for it. Because they are the ones who believed in the cause early on and helped to get the project off the ground. That's out of the question!

I just want to say that it can be dangerous to juggle around with numbers like these. You have to calculate the distribution beforehand and you also have to be clear about what such a distribution can and will trigger in the future.

That's all I want to say with it. If I were to create a coin, I would never spend 32.5% on about 200 donors (plus minus 100 or so). Unless I want to put my coin right in the grave. Then it was a great adventure, but nothing more and nothing less. If you mess up the distribution, then the coin will die without having lived. Only as a hint.

I already said in my original post that it is ultimately the decision of felixando. And that's just as well. I do not want to talk in there or anything. He just asked for opinions from the community and I gave my opinion. How that is actually done in the end, I do not care. I just hope that the distribution that felixando has to decide sooner or later will be good for the coin and the project. That's all I wanted to say.

I did not get rid of the possible distribution or scribbled on a sheet of paper because I think it's great. The numbers are rather a result of several factors that should be considered.

But I think that's enough for expression. I'm curious what felixando thinks up. I think the concept of the coin is still great and thank felixando in advance for the many hours he has put into the project so far. Keep it up!

I've stated it before: in the end, there is no golden path to take. And I don't think having whales is automatically a bad thing. It is a matter of distribution, but if you spread it wide enough, some major holders are no biggie. If the prolect is solid, buy their dumps. Wouldn't you expect them to sell at a considerably higher price than the one they invested in it?

Honestly, I think a lot of people commenting on the distribution issue are the ones who want as many free coins as possible. But if these free coins aren't worth anything, because nobody bothered to put moneywhere their mouth is – then what?

LOL. Very interesting conception. That there is no golden way, everyone should be clear. It was only about the fact that felixando wanted to have opinions on a possible distribution. I just said that you should not produce whales. But if you want whales, then just make them. Who cares? Certainly not me. It was just a well-intentioned suggestion.

If you think that I am here just because I want to have some coins for free, then you are definitely wrong about me. I would even be right to be excluded from the distribution. I would not care. For me it was the project Stone itself. When I read about it, I thought that this could be the perfect coin. So I signed up to join. But that seems to be a no-go here.

I have put forward my suggestions and that's good. However, if I am classified as someone who is only on the coins, because I have commented on distribution, then I am from now rather quiet and just read. It's no skin off my nose.

Nevertheless, I am very curious what will become of Stone.
So, have fun and hopefully see you later on Binance or s.th. like that...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: