Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42142 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:07:40 PM

I wasn't donating to this project, although I like the idea and the technical approach of Stone. I do not know if it is a scam or not but if it would be a scam the developer would have a lot of technical knowledge he is wasting. Then he should rather use it in a real good project instead of scamming people. This is why I am optimistic to this project.

Where did you see any technical knowledge? In fact, he avoided answering any technical questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:18:21 PM

I wasn't donating to this project, although I like the idea and the technical approach of Stone. I do not know if it is a scam or not but if it would be a scam the developer would have a lot of technical knowledge he is wasting. Then he should rather use it in a real good project instead of scamming people. This is why I am optimistic to this project.

Where did you see any technical knowledge? In fact, he avoided answering any technical questions.

I am not a techie. I read his post history concerning this thread and from my point of view he answered some technical question. Again I am not a tech guy but what he answered showed technical competence to me. Maybe I am wrong. Though, you are right he did not answer all the technical question clearly.
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:04:03 PM

I am not a techie. I read his post history concerning this thread and from my point of view he answered some technical question. Again I am not a tech guy but what he answered showed technical competence to me. Maybe I am wrong. Though, you are right he did not answer all the technical question clearly.

felixando censored tons of legit technical questions and that answers he probably copy past them from Wikipedia or from some websites related to crypto.
StoneSoup

Activity: 225
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:08:00 PM

felixando censored tons of legit technical questions and that answers he probably copy past them from Wikipedia or from some websites related to crypto.

If you have actual evidence, then provide it. If not, you are just noise.
dolores13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

If you have actual evidence of existing Stone code , then provide it ,  If not, get lost from this thread.
cryptopathshala

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

Your True Helping Hand in Crypto World- Join Slack

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:22:42 PM

I clearly see split views and both are right at their place based on their crypto knowledge, so all i do is wait now to see how this project unfold and be ready to discuss who is right and who is wrong. Be careful.

Crypto Pathshala ¦ Blockchain Ninja Warriors-Here  (https://instagram.com/cryptopathshala/)
Helping People to Make Informed Decision
StoneSoup

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:23:12 PM

If you have actual evidence of existing Stone code , then provide it ,  If not, get lost from this thread.

Oh grow up, I didn't make some stupid unsubstantiated claim - you did. As I said, you are just noise, noise should be moderated out of here so we can concentrate on the project.
dolores13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:34:59 PM

Oh grow up, I didn't make some stupid unsubstantiated claim - you did. As I said, you are just noise, noise should be moderated out of here so we can concentrate on the project.

LOL, ask felixando to share with some news about stone code so you can focus your attention on the project. BTW if you noticed he stopped censoring comments after he collected money from you.
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:50:56 PM

Guys stop fighting, we old guns have seen many such things in crypto. Time will tell where it ends.
So wait and watch, as there is no point. If its a scam, no one can save anyone who wants to get scammed.
So lets see what happens next and enjoy the show :-)

selling sushistake.com, send offers
dolores13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:09:40 PM

Guys stop fighting, we old guns have seen many such things in crypto. Time will tell where it ends.
So wait and watch, as there is no point. If its a scam, no one can save anyone who wants to get scammed.

Agree , I will stop posting in this thread , we warned them from the very start but they didnt listen , still one option which is reporting felixando to the police if  Grin he didnt delivered the product to donators.
Elated

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:37:11 AM

+💯
MrAhab

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:10:46 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 02:03:11 AM by MrAhab

I found this...

One second...

https://imgur.com/a/UxUij

Here it is...

The code is the only thing that matters now....
rapi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:17:39 AM

When people will receive payment or reward, And whether pre ico is over?
Yeuph

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:45:48 AM

When people will receive payment or reward, And whether pre ico is over?

Within the next 36 hours or so felixando is planning to begin distributing ERC-20 tokens.  The distribution will take place over 7 days.  So I guess currently about February 22nd would be like the last day that you should expect to get your ERC20 tokens.  Anything after that felixando got delayed somewhere.

Thats the current plan anyway.

zaycc

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:15:35 AM

Felixando,

So that we can avoid some of the issues Nano has ran into I would like to suggest that a wallet be created for regular peer to peer users and a "exchange wallet" be created that creates a horizontal implementation of wallet addresses that are off the node and only send the raw blocks to node that are signed, so that we have no issues of orphaned blocks being resent (ie double tx node issues). Let's learn from raiblocks mess ups and build on that so ours does not suffer from the same pitfalls. If you would like me to go more in depth I will. Thanks!

There is nothing wrong with the RaiBlocks network / protocol. Bitgrail exchange got exploited because of poor coding.

Correct. But there's an issue specific to the raiblocks network / protocol that makes it difficult for exchanges to code proper wallets. My idea was suggesting that additional code piece be included in the "exchange wallet".
StoneSoup

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:18:02 AM

And whether pre ico is over?

The donation period has ended. Tokens will be issued to those who donated. You may be able to buy tokens from some of the people who donated and received these tokens. If that is what you want to do, I suggest you make that clear here and maybe someone will contact you.

If anyone here no longer believes in this project and wants to get rid of their tokens, I am interested in acquiring some more for myself. PM me if you are interested in selling.
derderder

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:52:47 AM

Here ya go: https://streamable.com/crjw1
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:19:05 AM

Well, Mr Stone he just gave you the proof. So... let see what Bs you will cough up to weasel out of it. By the way, everyone also seem to forgotten that this fool posted a link that he already applied to binance. I wonder how he pulled that one of with no fucking code. Feel bad for this newbies cos i see the same shit on BCC channel, ppl holding on dearly to a dream rather than accepting that they fucked up

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Yeuph

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:07:35 AM

Well, Mr Stone he just gave you the proof. So... let see what Bs you will cough up to weasel out of it. By the way, everyone also seem to forgotten that this fool posted a link that he already applied to binance. I wonder how he pulled that one of with no fucking code. Feel bad for this newbies cos i see the same shit on BCC channel, ppl holding on dearly to a dream rather than accepting that they fucked up

I'm not really sure why people are still coming here to attack the project.   Donations are closed - people that donated donated.  Basic logic shows you that since donations are closed and the dev is still around that the chance of it being a scam is several orders of magnitude less.  "Ohhh but he is trying to let you guys down slow."  lmao, what?

So look there is this thing called "Citing information".  When you "Cite Information" like felixando did you can use that information - even legally - within your own context - as he did.  People cite information all the fucking time; however when felixando cites information (intentionally showing us that it wasn't his writing or work) all of the sudden ***EEETS A SCAAAAAM***

Dude just let it go.  Let the ERC-20 tokens roll out and hope for the community's sake that you're wrong and you've been wrong.  Everyone here can make their own decisions on risks that they want to take.  Just let it go.  Let us take our risks.  I mean it would be one thing if there was actually *one* shred of evidence that this was a scam; however in the 2 months or so that people have been attacking this project the best evidence they could come up with is "I think this sounds vaguely similar to some other guy that once did some other thing - scam scam scam!" *yawn*  g'nite
BKCCI

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:08:43 AM

Page 1, first post. It is called referencing. Roll Eyes

No matter what we are up to here, there is simply no need to discuss all the "what ifs". Just follow (or if you don't give a shit, simply don't) what's happening. If it's a scam we will find out, if it's not a scam we will find out too. Everybody had the same information base given by felixando, some decided to chip in, some decided not to. That's it.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: