Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:50:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42144 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
StoneSoup

Activity: 225
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:40:47 AM

I didn't requested you to give me a status update on Code or project you don't have to be clear on this topic as you know as much as i know. I requested Felixando, How do you know Fuckin Code is not Ready? Will you shut up and mind your business meanwhile i gave my opinion on Felixando's post as he requested everyone's thoughts.

The code isn't ready yet or it would have been released, seriously do you not understand that?HuhHuhHuh?

I won' shut up and mind my business, this is my business and I'll say whatever I like. You are welcome to give felix your views as am I. don't get upset that someone doesn't care for your perspective. I just don't see the point of posting endlessly about how there is no code when we all know that and it has been stated for the hundredth time. You can of course ignre me but I'll just keep highlighting that you are repeating as infinitum the same shit. Personally I think it would be better to discuss something else rather than repeat the same shit over and  over and over and over again......
Mr.boombastick

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

Whats up gays, is there any update in Stone project
Yeuph

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:13:25 AM

I didn't requested you to give me a status update on Code or project you don't have to be clear on this topic as you know as much as i know. I requested Felixando, How do you know Fuckin Code is not Ready? Will you shut up and mind your business meanwhile i gave my opinion on Felixando's post as he requested everyone's thoughts.

The code isn't ready yet or it would have been released, seriously do you not understand that?HuhHuhHuh?

I won' shut up and mind my business, this is my business and I'll say whatever I like. You are welcome to give felix your views as am I. don't get upset that someone doesn't care for your perspective. I just don't see the point of posting endlessly about how there is no code when we all know that and it has been stated for the hundredth time. You can of course ignre me but I'll just keep highlighting that you are repeating as infinitum the same shit. Personally I think it would be better to discuss something else rather than repeat the same shit over and  over and over and over again......

Dude I've been here as long as you have been.  Can we stop pretending that there have been zero issues with the project so far?  Remember felixando promising that the testnet would be released before donations were up "Don't donate if you don't trust the project, you will be able to donate after the testnet is up" - Did I miss something or was that an outright lie to investors?

A coinburn shouldn't have even been mentioned before releasing code - especially after he lied to us once.  It absolutely infuriates me that for zero reason what-so-ever he is contemplating a coinburn at this stage.  He had months to think about distribution and decided on the donation/airdrop/etc method is doing - after *months* of trying to figure out what he wanted to do.  All of the sudden a week after we have ERC20 tokens he is trying to inflate the price of the tokens - after lying to investors about the testnet being released - before he has released any code?

I donated.  You donated.  Other people donated.  Now its time to see some code - not talk about a fucking coinburn.

So lets see some code.
ribdyne

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:31:17 AM

I also think you shouldn't really even think about a coin burn before the code is out. This will only help to harm the trust for this project. A lot of people will vote Yes, mainly the donators. But it wouldn't be good to decide this before something is shown.
NDJC

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:38:39 PM

Did I imagine a screeny of a wallet a while back? too many pages to go through. But surely there is a decent amount of code for this to even half function? It's at the stage were a project gets too much for one person. I think releasing some code just to reinvigorate Stone. Plus it will shut down the skeptics. Then the team needs to be increased or will we lose early mover advantage. I'm also very concerned about the amounts already being moved through etherdelta. Maybe we should start to track these as best as possible. The explanations as to why independent people are not joining this, testnet, website, social media etc is just adding to the flames. A coinburn discussion has no importance at this stage with no ingress being made into the multiple points raised by both donators and skeptics. For transparency, it might be worth any of us donators admitting to selling their tokens or listing them on ED. If we can't see where these are coming from then it's a clear dump. I'm sorry but it's way past time for the people that have donated to see what exactly they have contributed too. And exactly how much work has been done over the last 3-4 months. Because with the amount raised, 1 person wouldn't have to be in full time employment for years. And could work solidly on a project. I could have double checked the donators and validated within a few days. Yet many of us are still without tokens yet millions are showing up on ED? If this project is in any way valid then this is the total opposite way to go about it. I'd rather lose my own money than even more people buy into something with no value.

Can anyone with coding knowledge give the rest of us a reasonable level of proof/work that would account for the time in development? 

Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:26:01 PM

I really don't think it's appropriate to discuss about Coin matrix here again. You can always request community vote when we really have working Stone product and Testnet launch. I would rather request you to release the code to community and discuss about some road map of actual product.

I hope you are about to finish Distribution of Tokens and ready to update on product code.

I don't get these posts. Let me be clear here:

THE CODE ISN'T FUCKING READY YET!!

In the meantime we can keep posting shit here about how this is a scam coin or how there is no code to look at OR we could discuss other matters until the code IS ready. Discussing the former won't achieve anything whereas discussing the latter will mean that the coin is more ready to hit the ground running and we will know what direction the coin is going in.

but but but

HOW CAN A BINANCE APPLICATION HAVE BEEN MADE IF THE CODE IS NOT FUCKING READY YET?
bruges

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:34:19 PM

I wonder if the snapshots of btc and nano blockhains were already taken, then at the moment of code release, the snapshots will be not actual to a present picture of both blockchains?

As an example, if I had some nano at the moment of snapshot and after some time(but before the code release) spent all the coins, then I will not be able to claim stones?

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

I will just bump this in response to Mr Big letters

I can't imagine any donors to the project selling their tokens on the market.

On the other hand, i know somebody with a huuuuuuuuuge load of tokens that would love to get rid of them, for any price higher than zero...

Plenty of people have lost confidence and want to get out even at a loss (thanks to stupid FUD). I know tis because I have private pms from them. This is normal and your conspiracy doesn't hold water at all.

There is a list of donators and if you take the time to add up all the coins, you will see the amount in dollar terms comes to what Felixando said. Then divide that by number of tokens and you see the expected amount is being delivered to the people who donated. Felixando cannot fudge the tokens, they are there for everyone to see. It is all public record but that goes against your FUDDING attempt.

Try again....

Hey Mr Stone, i see you still shilling away with no proof to back the bullshit you typing. Last i check, what you keep calling fud is actually the only thing that holds water on this thread. This are relevant concerns/question that any smart investor should be asking/bringing up. While you screaming about STUPID FUD and arguing if he is going to fudge up ERC-20 token (keep in mind this are so easy to make, that  i will send you 20 million ERC 20 token if you post your ether address. you can have em for free since your love it so much) So receiving some BS ERC-20 token means absolutely shit.

However, the concerns that are been raised up are valid and provable. Maybe the individuals rushing to vacate their post have visited the manta thread and saw that its eerily similar to the trend utilized on stone and they actually believe it's created by the same individual (which is not a long shot)and the aforementioned individual closed down manta  and is using stone to run a long con exit scam ( which is quite probable at this state). Or maybe they worried that they invested in a project that netted 500k+ and there is zero github commit. or maybe they finally realized how dumb it is that stone doesn't even have a website. Seriously the only info about stone can be viewed from post made by some random dude on this thread, he couldn't even bother to spend 50 quids to create a website and we the fudders?

It's easy to state that you don't want ppl trading, knowing well enough the sheeps will keep on shilling, and trading will proceed in order. By stating that he doesn't want ppl to trade, it negates any claims, that his current intention is a long con exit scam with the erc-20 tokens, thereby nullifying current thesis which encourages more individuals to invest (genius, the guy is impressive. whole shit is well thought out) As i mentioned before, all he has to do is keep delaying the release of the code, and have the sheeps shill up the price of the token, and when the token has attained a good value and there is a sizable buy order, he will dump and exit, thereby earning twice from the same scam.

As for why i and several others keep posting on this thread, what you call fud, is us giving a potential investor another side of the story, so they will have all the info they need before making the choice to invest in this project. Left up to you sheeps, you will over shill, bury relevant counter post and drag multitudes to the slaughterhouse with you.

Anyway, Wonder if you will have a tangible answer to give, or will you result to posting claims made by other scammers to deflect from the topic at hand.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Coinky

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:38:42 PM

I will just bump this in response to Mr Big letters

I can't imagine any donors to the project selling their tokens on the market.

On the other hand, i know somebody with a huuuuuuuuuge load of tokens that would love to get rid of them, for any price higher than zero...

Plenty of people have lost confidence and want to get out even at a loss (thanks to stupid FUD). I know tis because I have private pms from them. This is normal and your conspiracy doesn't hold water at all.

There is a list of donators and if you take the time to add up all the coins, you will see the amount in dollar terms comes to what Felixando said. Then divide that by number of tokens and you see the expected amount is being delivered to the people who donated. Felixando cannot fudge the tokens, they are there for everyone to see. It is all public record but that goes against your FUDDING attempt.

Try again....

Hey Mr Stone, i see you still shilling away with no proof to back the bullshit you typing. Last i check, what you keep calling fud is actually the only thing that holds water on this thread. This are relevant concerns/question that any smart investor should be asking/bringing up. While you screaming about STUPID FUD and arguing if he is going to fudge up ERC-20 token (keep in mind this are so easy to make, that  i will send you 20 million ERC 20 token if you post your ether address. you can have em for free since your love it so much) So receiving some BS ERC-20 token means absolutely shit.

However, the concerns that are been raised up are valid and provable. Maybe the individuals rushing to vacate their post have visited the manta thread and saw that its eerily similar to the trend utilized on stone and they actually believe it's created by the same individual (which is not a long shot)and the aforementioned individual closed down manta  and is using stone to run a long con exit scam ( which is quite probable at this state). Or maybe they worried that they invested in a project that netted 500k+ and there is zero github commit. or maybe they finally realized how dumb it is that stone doesn't even have a website. Seriously the only info about stone can be viewed from post made by some random dude on this thread, he couldn't even bother to spend 50 quids to create a website and we the fudders?

It's easy to state that you don't want ppl trading, knowing well enough the sheeps will keep on shilling, and trading will proceed in order. By stating that he doesn't want ppl to trade, it negates any claims, that his current intention is a long con exit scam with the erc-20 tokens, thereby nullifying current thesis which encourages more individuals to invest (genius, the guy is impressive. whole shit is well thought out) As i mentioned before, all he has to do is keep delaying the release of the code, and have the sheeps shill up the price of the token, and when the token has attained a good value and there is a sizable buy order, he will dump and exit, thereby earning twice from the same scam.

As for why i and several others keep posting on this thread, what you call fud, is us giving a potential investor another side of the story, so they will have all the info they need before making the choice to invest in this project. Left up to you sheeps, you will over shill, bury relevant counter post and drag multitudes to the slaughterhouse with you.

Anyway, Wonder if you will have a tangible answer to give, or will you result to posting claims made by other scammers to deflect from the topic at hand.

What is your problem ? why are you wasting your time posting here.You have already made your point some 10 days back and you don't need to post here twice every day.It's visual pollution
OK.This is a big scam .Now donations are closed and no one can invest.How will your posts with big red font will help anyway
If anybody wants to listen your advice,tehy have already done and may not have invested.Now calm down and spend time on something useful

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:45:10 PM

I really don't think it's appropriate to discuss about Coin matrix here again. You can always request community vote when we really have working Stone product and Testnet launch. I would rather request you to release the code to community and discuss about some road map of actual product.

I hope you are about to finish Distribution of Tokens and ready to update on product code.

I don't get these posts. Let me be clear here:

THE CODE ISN'T FUCKING READY YET!!

In the meantime we can keep posting shit here about how this is a scam coin or how there is no code to look at OR we could discuss other matters until the code IS ready. Discussing the former won't achieve anything whereas discussing the latter will mean that the coin is more ready to hit the ground running and we will know what direction the coin is going in.

but but but

HOW CAN A BINANCE APPLICATION HAVE BEEN MADE IF THE CODE IS NOT FUCKING READY YET?

Can everybody please stop writing in such a big manner. Its annoying. The Listing request was discussed by felixando days if not weeks ago. Please do some research.

Thank you all for your input, it seems the majority vote no for a coin burn until some time after the initial wallet has been released.

felixando

Felixando,

My take (see below) is we have 8 people saying yes to coin burn, 4 saying yes but only after code is released and 3 saying no or that it is a stupid idea. From that, I think democracy would say a coin burn should happen and should happen anytime even before code. Ultimately the decision is yours but the preference seems to be a coin burn and probably soon.

YES TO COINBURN

Threenigma - I would be in favor of this.

PM_ME_VITALIK_MEMES - I think everyone who donated would be in favor of this. As a community member only, I am still in favor of it myself too. I don't think anyone would be against burning some of the tokens except XRB and BTC whales haha.

Yeuph  -  although I am *almost* neutral - if I were to vote I would vote for the coin burn.

Praedium - I'm in favor of this, as long as donators will still receive the same number of coins they would have without the burn.

Clausewitz - People like private coins with low supply. Less supply = more interest.

riskthebiscuit - I am in favor of reducing the coins and doing a burn but also I am biased because I donated so take it with grain of salt. Overall though, even if I didn't donate less coins are more valuable so a burn seems like an objectively good plan.

StoneSoup - I'd like to see a coin burn down to around 100 million. To me this seems like a good number of coins and is used in quite a few other popular coins.

pararius - As a donator I like the coin burn idea.

YES BUT ONLY AFTER CODE

Small_Humble - The steps of the fraudster, no burning of coins, before we see the code! Wants to burn coins artificially to increase the cost of erc20 tokens)

Yodax - I'm in for a coin burn essentially to Btc holders, as they have no direct link with this project. BUT (AND ONLY BUT), the coin burn should happen only after a proof of code (if  a burn happen before prove of existence of code. So, to resume : OK for a burn, but Only after period of code.

Yeuph - If we do a coin burn before we see any code I'm just gonna dump my coins.

NDJC - With regards to the coin burn, it would be a good idea in principle. But would rather see some direction on working product rather than any focus on anything effecting token price with nothing as yet to back it up

NO TO COIN BURN OR THINK IDEA IS STUPID

MichaelBurnham - I'm a donator and even as I would benefit from halving the distribution amount of BTC and Nano holders, I'm against it.

BKCCI - I have donated a tiny share and in my opinion, it makes absolutely no sense to discuss a coin burn scenario at this stage of this project.

zaycc -  I don't care about a coin burn at this point in time.

thanks for the summary so far. I would vote for a coin burn, it prevents big BTC/XRB holder and even some dead wallets to receive their stake
namaxa

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:22:47 PM
Merited by xfunk (1)

first a code, then do a coin burn for the gods sake

+
potsnpans

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:10:45 PM

guys guys guys.

what do you guys think about a second round of donations? now that there are more people following this thread it could be beneficial to include them.

i am neutral on the idea.
NDJC

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:15:24 PM

guys guys guys.

what do you guys think about a second round of donations? now that there are more people following this thread it could be beneficial to include them.

That shouldn't happen without some proof of work. And donate to what exactly?? The project has plenty of money to more than start doing something. And why would more people donate while the original batch hasn't even been sent theirs? What a stupid fking idea.
potsnpans

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:23:13 PM

guys. please understand it was a joke.

i was playing off how funny it was for OP to say he was neutral on the idea of a coin burn.

llamamama

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:16:28 PM

Felixando, I am confused about the distribution. You said you are distributing to NANO holders? how is that going to work? Has it started?
StoneSoup

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:01:56 PM

Dude I've been here as long as you have been.  Can we stop pretending that there have been zero issues with the project so far?  Remember felixando promising that the testnet would be released before donations were up "Don't donate if you don't trust the project, you will be able to donate after the testnet is up" - Did I miss something or was that an outright lie to investors?

A coinburn shouldn't have even been mentioned before releasing code - especially after he lied to us once.  It absolutely infuriates me that for zero reason what-so-ever he is contemplating a coinburn at this stage.  He had months to think about distribution and decided on the donation/airdrop/etc method is doing - after *months* of trying to figure out what he wanted to do.  All of the sudden a week after we have ERC20 tokens he is trying to inflate the price of the tokens - after lying to investors about the testnet being released - before he has released any code?

I donated.  You donated.  Other people donated.  Now its time to see some code - not talk about a fucking coinburn.

So lets see some code.
StoneSoup

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:04:53 PM

guys guys guys.

Very bad idea, unfair to existing investors, make huge argument for the scam claimers and is simply not needed.

If you want to get in on the project, go buy some tokens off etherdelta or forkdelta and you have your investment.

No need for it at all. Please don't feed the trolls and wannabe white knights sitting in their mamas basement.
Alexei-Djafarov_LD

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:42:34 PM

Hi, everybody! I already more than am sure that this mosheynichestvo!!! At first he said that he testnt soon, collects money to work for a full rate, and by February 9 will stop collecting money and will start testnt! Now Fleksando collected money, closed donations and distributes baby's dummy tokens, speaks as I will stop distributing them, at once I will be engaged in a code, and I will complete it! Now delays distribution and in parallel the GROAN brings coins to the exchange and still thereby earns money! If he distributes tokens to all donors, then he won't be able to delay a code any more, all will demand a code! It now as needs to pull time longer still to sell nobody the necessary tokens at the exchanges and by that to gather still money! Fleksando, where though some code?? Those drawings that you provide it to make any owning the photoshop! Without code these coins and this project that!
ehrightness

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:45:18 PM

Hi felixando - I haven't received my token distribution yet. I just want to confirm I'm in your spreadsheet...
StoneSoup

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:46:09 PM

Hi, everybody! I already more than am sure that this mosheynichestvo!!! At first he said that he testnt soon, collects money to work for a full rate, and by February 9 will stop collecting money and will start testnt! Now Fleksando collected money, closed donations and distributes baby's dummy tokens, speaks as I will stop distributing them, at once I will be engaged in a code, and I will complete it! Now delays distribution and in parallel the GROAN brings coins to the exchange and still thereby earns money! If he distributes tokens to all donors, then he won't be able to delay a code any more, all will demand a code! It now as needs to pull time longer still to sell nobody the necessary tokens at the exchanges and by that to gather still money! Fleksando, where though some code?? Those drawings that you provide it to make any owning the photoshop! Without code these coins and this project that!
Go away Islapdonkeys!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: