Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:12:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42155 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:36:39 AM

Felixando, I am confused about the distribution. You said you are distributing to NANO holders? how is that going to work? Has it started?

This project is handled by only one man and with this many things to do, i don't think he can do all of it that fast
al_an

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:16:41 AM

felixando we believe in you and project Stone! Smiley
but please say/write us the schedule ETA (estimated time of arrival) the tokens and pin this message!

thanks
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:25:21 AM

Can everybody please stop writing in such a big manner. Its annoying. The Listing request was discussed by felixando days if not weeks ago. Please do some research.

A HEROMEMBER WOULD KNOW THAT THIS IS A SCAM.

WHICH MAKES ME THINK THAT YOU'RE IN ON THIS SCAM.

HELLO SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNT OF DAVE WILKINSON THE SCAMMER

YOU DO REALIZE THAT THESE THINGS ARE NOW GETTING THE ATTENTION OF THE VARIOUS CYBERUNIT DIVISONS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT IN VARIOUS COUNTRIES.

ONLY A MATTER OF TIME NOW DAVE.

Kiss Kiss

rublaj

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:38:21 AM

Hello community Smiley

yet another 15% of Stone has been distributed, due to having completed the distribution audit yesterday, distribution should speed up vastly from here on out! Apologies all for the delay.

Whilst i'm here, can i ask everyone's thoughts on a coin burn to reduce supply? halving the amount distributed to BTC holders & XRB Holders, this would account for a nearly 40% supply burn, i'd like to see your thoughts on how a reduced coin supply would positively impact the Stone's path in the future. Myself i am neutral on the idea, please do not be afraid to leave your detailed speculation.

Thank you all for supporting Stone and being patient whilst distribution takes place, once this is out of the way it will be full attention on code again.

felixando

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was not one of the conteplated yet... Sad  I dont know the criteria but I am very early donor by the list. Must be coming soon.

I think they are being done in the order that you sent your eth address and txids. How soon after he announced that the eth address was required did you send yours? That should give you some idea of when to expect. There is still about 27 million to be distributed.

Well, you can look at the donors list... I am surely im between the first 15%... did not get my tokens yet. Starting to smell bad for me.
n0rd

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:36:14 AM

I don't get these posts. Let me be clear here:

THE CODE ISN'T FUCKING READY YET!!

In the meantime we can keep posting shit here about how this is a scam coin or how there is no code to look at OR we could discuss other matters until the code IS ready. Discussing the former won't achieve anything whereas discussing the latter will mean that the coin is more ready to hit the ground running and we will know what direction the coin is going in.

What he said.  Smiley
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:19:48 AM

Hi all, can i request that no one buy or sell on exchanges, due to no code being released yet, you are not able to decide on investments potential yet, therefor stone does not have a current price until first release.has been sampled.

Thank you all for your input, it seems the majority vote no for a coin burn until some time after the initial wallet has been released.

felixando

Hi, no. You can't request this. It's not how things work around here. If you did not want people to trade, you should not have issued ERC20s.

On a side note, a lot people contacting me on PM seeing my name on the testers' list. I haven't tested nor been asked to test anything so far.

I still feel the project has a decent chance of being legit, however I do find suggestions like the one above quite weird.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

Hi all, can i request that no one buy or sell on exchanges, due to no code being released yet, you are not able to decide on investments potential yet, therefor stone does not have a current price until first release.has been sampled.

Thank you all for your input, it seems the majority vote no for a coin burn until some time after the initial wallet has been released.

felixando

Hi, no. You can't request this. It's not how things work around here. If you did not want people to trade, you should not have issued ERC20s.

On a side note, a lot people contacting me on PM seeing my name on the testers' list. I haven't tested nor been asked to test anything so far.

I still feel the project has a decent chance of being legit, however I do find suggestions like the one above quite weird.

And also isn't it much more time consuming to distribute a ERC20 token than to just have the distribution of Stone token when the code is finished?
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:25:15 PM

felixando

And also isn't it much more time consuming to distribute a ERC20 token than to just have the distribution of Stone token when the code is finished?

The main idea of issuing ERC20s is to allow people to trade before a live network (QRL, EOS etc.). It makes zero sense to issue ERC20s and then ask people not to trade them.
CoinFreedom

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

It's so weird. The way Felixando responds and speaks both in public and private doesn't make me feel like he's trying to deceive people or even trying to raise that much money. I feel like if he promised just a bit more and even provided a few graphics and a website he could have raised a lot more money, even with just minimal extra effort and a few false assurances. He could have kept the sale open longer as well. That's what I would do if I was a scammer.

But I'm not. And he didn't. His answers and communication seem genuine to me, like they're well thought out and more or less authentic. But his behavior doesn't always makes sense to me.

Why not just issue a bit of info about the code, just to calm a few nerves for the supporters? Why not give more info on timing about the test net? Most worryingly, why talk about having applied to Binance before even having a product? It seem very unreasonable to assume that they would even consider a coin with no code. You lost some of my belief with that one, Felixando. I really hope the remainder of my belief isn't just wishful thinking.

Really, just the slightest bit of proof of code would make such a huge difference. Even if you're a scammer, get someone else to whip something up or something ffs... I don't really mean that but seriously, the behavior is just weird to me.
potsnpans

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

guys guys guys.

what do you guys think about a second round of donations? now that there are more people following this thread it could be beneficial to include them.

i am neutral on the idea.

Very bad idea, unfair to existing investors, make huge argument for the scam claimers and is simply not needed.

If you want to get in on the project, go buy some tokens off etherdelta or forkdelta and you have your investment.

No need for it at all. Please don't feed the trolls and wannabe white knights sitting in their mamas basement.

just being neutral like our main man, Felixando.

it is quite fun. you just say something crazy about a crazy project and then say you are neutral.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

felixando

The main idea of issuing ERC20s is to allow people to trade before a live network (QRL, EOS etc.). It makes zero sense to issue ERC20s and then ask people not to trade them.

In response to what he said, cos i sense someone trying to vacate their position, I will repost a remark i have stated countless time post the contribution phase.

" It's easy to state that he doesn't want ppl trading, knowing well enough the sheeps will keep on shilling, and trading will proceed in order. By stating that he doesn't want ppl to trade, it negates any claims, that his current intention is a long con exit scam with the erc-20 tokens, thereby nullifying current thesis which encourages more individuals to invest (genius, the guy is impressive. whole shit is well thought out) As i mentioned before, all he has to do is keep delaying the release of the code, and have the sheeps shill up the price of the token, and when the token has attained a good value and there is a sizable buy order, he will dump and exit, thereby earning twice from the same scam.

As for why i and several others keep posting on this thread, what you call fud, is us giving a potential investor another side of the story, so they will have all the info they need before making the choice to invest in this project. Left up to you sheeps, you will over shill, bury relevant counter post and drag multitudes to the slaughterhouse with you
"

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:38:59 PM

felixando

In response to what he said, cos i sense someone trying to vacate their position, I will repost a remark i have stated countless time post the contribution phase.

" It's easy to state that he doesn't want ppl trading, knowing well enough the sheeps will keep on shilling, and trading will proceed in order. By stating that he doesn't want ppl to trade, it negates any claims, that his current intention is a long con exit scam with the erc-20 tokens, thereby nullifying current thesis which encourages more individuals to invest (genius, the guy is impressive. whole shit is well thought out) As i mentioned before, all he has to do is keep delaying the release of the code, and have the sheeps shill up the price of the token, and when the token has attained a good value and there is a sizable buy order, he will dump and exit, thereby earning twice from the same scam.

As for why i and several others keep posting on this thread, what you call fud, is us giving a potential investor another side of the story, so they will have all the info they need before making the choice to invest in this project. Left up to you sheeps, you will over shill, bury relevant counter post and drag multitudes to the slaughterhouse with you
"

Considering felixando distributed transferable ERC20 tokens, he is either an intelligent scammer or a stupid real developer. Either way, stay away!
xfunk

Activity: 174
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:33:56 PM

Hey, felixando, why the distribution of tokens i taking so long? there is not a huge quantity of people donated to you, so whats going on here? Why you decided to issue an ERC20 and now delaying the distribution of the tokens? As you can see, the people around started to doubting about the legitimacy of your project. Is this part of the plan?  Why no updates on development and only some really weird talks about burning tokens? When we will see some technical updates?

StoneSoup

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:02:36 PM

Hello community Smiley

yet another 15% of Stone has been distributed, due to having completed the distribution audit yesterday, distribution should speed up vastly from here on out! Apologies all for the delay.

Whilst i'm here, can i ask everyone's thoughts on a coin burn to reduce supply? halving the amount distributed to BTC holders & XRB Holders, this would account for a nearly 40% supply burn, i'd like to see your thoughts on how a reduced coin supply would positively impact the Stone's path in the future. Myself i am neutral on the idea, please do not be afraid to leave your detailed speculation.

Thank you all for supporting Stone and being patient whilst distribution takes place, once this is out of the way it will be full attention on code again.

felixando

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was not one of the conteplated yet... Sad  I dont know the criteria but I am very early donor by the list. Must be coming soon.

I think they are being done in the order that you sent your eth address and txids. How soon after he announced that the eth address was required did you send yours? That should give you some idea of when to expect. There is still about 27 million to be distributed.

Well, you can look at the donors list... I am surely im between the first 15%... did not get my tokens yet. Starting to smell bad for me.

I'm replying to you again because I think you may have missed it. felixando asked everyone who has donated and already send a message to him with the txid to now send him a new message with the amount, txid and an ether address to send the tokens to. It is the order if that second message that he is working from, NOT the original donors list. It doesn't matter if you were the very first donor, if you sent your second message last, you will be the last to receive. Hopefully that is clear.
brassfid

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:09:53 AM

Is anyone still waiting for the distribution?  I feel like nothing has really happened for a few days, do we have any indication of what percentage of participants have actually received their tokens?
StoneSoup

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:23:59 AM

Is anyone still waiting for the distribution?  I feel like nothing has really happened for a few days, do we have any indication of what percentage of participants have actually received their tokens?

150 million tokens created. 45 million for donators. Should leave 105 million when all donators tokens are distributed. We are currently at ~133 Million remaining.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2?a=0xca4a0e601f951b5d7969ec0e6c8b20ba32000ac0
BKCCI

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:27:16 AM

69 out of 276 donators have received their tokens.
Coinky

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:40:33 AM

WOW.The dev will kill the time for another 30 days with 'tokens distribution excuse' Everyone forget about the code,the testnet  and the donations

#RIP #GraveSTONEscam

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
StoneSoup

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:58:57 AM

WOW.The dev will kill the time for another 30 days with 'tokens distribution excuse' Everyone forget about the code,the testnet  and the donations

#RIP #GraveSTONEscam

Thank God we have a white knight like you to save all us fools.
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:15:35 AM

such interesting concepts and have some innovative functions. the hard work of dev is worth encouraging and appreciating. hope it will be successful.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: