Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:13:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19243 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:01:09 AM

I hope repu can benefit from the crypto bloodbath of the last days

Honestly i don't see how. It will just need to demonstrate the project is solid and the ratings will be reliable.

i option I saw Is that the ether price is low atm and so people might lome likely invest - you know what I mean?

At least people who want to invest can now buy ETH cheaper and invest with it then.

With the dropping prices, ICO's will have a hard time raising good money. ETH today isn't what it was last week.

Sure, that's true. But there are always people who believe in blockchain and new good projects. Those people want to invest and have now a great opportunity to buy ETH cheap and invest with it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:16:05 AM

Honestly i don't see how. It will just need to demonstrate the project is solid and the ratings will be reliable.

i option I saw Is that the ether price is low atm and so people might lome likely invest - you know what I mean?

At least people who want to invest can now buy ETH cheaper and invest with it then.

With the dropping prices, ICO's will have a hard time raising good money. ETH today isn't what it was last week.

Sure, that's true. But there are always people who believe in blockchain and new good projects. Those people want to invest and have now a great opportunity to buy ETH cheap and invest with it.

For some people it could even be a safe haven. You invest ETH now and in a few weeks when the market has recovers you get your REPU tokens and they get a nice pump that could be bigger than the ETH one.
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:24:53 AM

For some people it could even be a safe haven. You invest ETH now and in a few weeks when the market has recovers you get your REPU tokens and they get a nice pump that could be bigger than the ETH one.
My thoughts exactly... lower investment could have a much bigger return within a short period... In some way the bearish market is helping us to be able to invest lower amounts, which will turn into bigger amounts soon Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

My thoughts exactly... lower investment could have a much bigger return within a short period... In some way the bearish market is helping us to be able to invest lower amounts, which will turn into bigger amounts soon Smiley

As long as the token rate isn't changed, this dip is a very good opportunity to jump in.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:23:16 PM

i hope the price of bitcoin dumps even more, so we can buy these tokens at a bargain Smiley

Is the token price not pegged in USD ?

No, it's all set in ETH. Everything already went down quite a lot, so it's already a bargain. ETH will go up eventually, so this investment is a guaranteed success.

It has a high chance of success, but nothing is certain, especially for speculative investments.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:40:06 PM

collect 1k eth by February 22 is possible given the low price of eth at the moment i think the investments will have a surge soon

Let's hope that people don't panic and exit the market completely. The sentiment isn't the best at the moment.

agreed, its below the predicted or expected price. Major decision changes are at high risk
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

collect 1k eth by February 22 is possible given the low price of eth at the moment i think the investments will have a surge soon

Let's hope that people don't panic and exit the market completely. The sentiment isn't the best at the moment.
The sentiment on the market began to change for the better: https://www.okex.com/future/futureTop.do?type=1&symbol=0
On this chart it can be seen that the majority of TOP-100 traders OKEX (2nd on the volume exchange CMC) hold a long position, which means that soon we will see a market reversal, this should positively influence the fundraising REPU

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:27:14 PM

Today's down trend make me think twice wether I will invest or not. My asset is decreasing in price and I can't afford to sell them for now to get ethereum. I will wait what is the trend in the upcoming week.
Genesis07

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:41:52 PM

Today's down trend make me think twice wether I will invest or not. My asset is decreasing in price and I can't afford to sell them for now to get ethereum. I will wait what is the trend in the upcoming week.

exactly my thoughts. atm it is really hard to decide wether you want to invest in any project or not ><"
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:19:29 PM

exactly my thoughts. atm it is really hard to decide wether you want to invest in any project or not ><"

if you have ETH now is the time to invest, because of it's low value compared to the token value.

Genesis07

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:39:44 PM

if you have ETH now is the time to invest, because of it's low value compared to the token value.

i will wait until eth, the whole cryptomarket hits rock bottom and the bearish market is over. Smiley
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:10:57 PM

i will wait until eth, the whole cryptomarket hits rock bottom and the bearish market is over. Smiley
My only question is whether BTC wil keep recovering... ETH will surely survive for the upcoming 3-4 years, but I can't say this about bitcoin... better things will probably emerge..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:49:35 PM

My only question is whether BTC wil keep recovering... ETH will surely survive for the upcoming 3-4 years, but I can't say this about bitcoin... better things will probably emerge..

Why would the biggest coin struggle more then ETH?
Market in a dip is all perspective, if you zoom out 3 months we are still a bit up.

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

Any update about the partnership?

Or is there any timetable when we can hear the news about it?

Mertalot

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:22:41 PM

So marketing is also in blockchain now?? Great  Grin
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:24:46 PM

Market in a dip is all perspective, if you zoom out 3 months we are still a bit up.

Total market cap is the same as three months ago yes, but with a huge difference. Now, the trend is going down and back then it was going up.
I am sure ICOs will suffer in the next few weeks until prices gets steady again.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:41:43 PM

Total market cap is the same as three months ago yes, but with a huge difference. Now, the trend is going down and back then it was going up.
I am sure ICOs will suffer in the next few weeks until prices gets steady again.

after many fud news from many media, all crypto has fall down. but, holding and buying at current price than invest it is a good choice. after chinese new year, crypto will up again and ICO token will get great pump

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

Where is the so called bottom Huh Grin I don't care because I'm mostly just an holder but sometime I like to trade and all godmamn crypto haven't found a bottom yet

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:58:10 PM

Any update about the partnership?

Or is there any timetable when we can hear the news about it?

Good question, could not find something
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:14:27 PM

Where is the so called bottom Huh Grin I don't care because I'm mostly just an holder but sometime I like to trade and all godmamn crypto haven't found a bottom yet
So you hope for the long-term effect? The market is really down nowadays, but as for me, I do not care about it at all. I have other plans than crying in the pillow because the crypto has 95% cheapened:)
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: