Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19243 times)
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:25:49 AM

Not at all strange for a reputation company to ask everyone to rate them for the asking and not the earning

One of main hurdles to overcome in the early stage of a project is to raise awareness. This is just a natural step for the project to increase their chances of success
This project needs some solid marketing and a professional PR manager

Agree, but unfortunately it doesn't look they are looking for one on a short notice. Or am I mistaken, team?
I think they will do it seriously, when they have a beta-version, marketing is needed to advertise the product, not the air.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:39:36 AM

Not at all strange for a reputation company to ask everyone to rate them for the asking and not the earning

One of main hurdles to overcome in the early stage of a project is to raise awareness. This is just a natural step for the project to increase their chances of success

This is true , I have seen good projects struggling because of lack of marketing. As we see most projects with pre funding for marketing works out well with lots of awareness  Grin
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:57:26 AM

Is there going to be a public demo before the ICO of that AI filter so we can throw real and fake ratings against it and check the results for ourself? 95% is a bold claim and I'm not just going to take someone's word for it. Especially not if that someone is the one who's trying to sell some kind of magical algorithm without any proof.

Public beta version will be available (in Quarter 2-3) after the closed beta testing among ICO participants.  

Why so long for beta version? When will be fullly functional version and when ICO ends?
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:32:28 AM

Is there going to be a public demo before the ICO of that AI filter so we can throw real and fake ratings against it and check the results for ourself? 95% is a bold claim and I'm not just going to take someone's word for it. Especially not if that someone is the one who's trying to sell some kind of magical algorithm without any proof.

Public beta version will be available (in Quarter 2-3) after the closed beta testing among ICO participants.  

Why so long for beta version? When will be fullly functional version and when ICO ends?

i think, when beta version release, it will pump token price. so they serve it for few month to keep token price stable.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:39:26 AM

what is your general opinion on rating everything in the near future? to be honest im a little concerned
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:55:39 AM

i think, when beta version release, it will pump token price. so they serve it for few month to keep token price stable.

True, we have seen this with a lot of other ICO's lately. When the product is released the price goes up drastically.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:11:20 AM

Yeach, vote is just to make a lot people aware that repu project is exist.  It is very common advertisement to do. It is team's duty to persuade those people to invest on the project with their marketting strategies.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:39:59 AM

I think when it gets to the point where is working and can be demostrated would be more effective to start to market it
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:24:28 AM

I think when it gets to the point where is working and can be demostrated would be more effective to start to market it

True that. I understand that there are some people here that would like to have access to a demo and would like to have questions answered more regularly but even a CM would have to tell them to wait. The project is in an early stage.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:47:46 AM

True that. I understand that there are some people here that would like to have access to a demo and would like to have questions answered more regularly but even a CM would have to tell them to wait. The project is in an early stage.
i think they said that a BETA will be available in Q2 2018 so we don't have too much to wait.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

i think they said that a BETA will be available in Q2 2018 so we don't have too much to wait.

Those who invested in the ICO will be able to test a beta even earlier, as for them there will be a closed beta testing round. But others will be able to test it soon after that, Q2-Q3 2018, so we really don't have to wait that long.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

Yes we can vote on KICKICO for REPU, Nice another ico backed by KICKICO I think it’s a good sign. It will improve the visibility of the project too, I think people like the concept of reputation management, it can go far.

Thats a nice info about the project. KickICO is always a good sign!
mtseo (OP)

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:06:24 AM

Hey, guys! We still need your help in voting for us in Kickico!
All you have to do is to sign up with facebook and scroll down to our project in the link and vote

https://www.kickico.com/rating

Just like this - http://take.ms/kgHiq

We are currently in TOP 30 in just 1 day.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:07:15 AM

Hey, guys! We have already been listed in Kickico rating. Please, vote for us!
All you have to do is to sign up with facebook and scroll down to our project in the link and vote

https://www.kickico.com/ru/rating

Maybe change your link to this? https://www.kickico.com/rating , because maybe people think that kickico is russian only Cheesy. Voted btw, now you have 12 upvotes

Voted as well! Kickico is new thing for me and I found it's hard to do such thing but after couple of minutes I can do it.

There are more than 60 ICOs on this list for voting platform. Would be easier to vote if they restricted it to max 10 ICOs
REPU is still rank 30, long journey to the top.
I dont even know the rank 1, they've gotten hundreds of votes.
mtseo (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:15:01 AM

Hey, guys! We have already been listed in Kickico rating. Please, vote for us!

https://www.kickico.com/ru/rating

Maybe change your link to this? https://www.kickico.com/rating , because maybe people think that kickico is russian only Cheesy. Voted btw, now you have 12 upvotes

Voted as well! Kickico is new thing for me and I found it's hard to do such thing but after couple of minutes I can do it.

There are more than 60 ICOs on this list for voting platform. Would be easier to vote if they restricted it to max 10 ICOs
REPU is still rank 30, long journey to the top.
I dont even know the rank 1, they've gotten hundreds of votes.

Kickico users don't review projects, that are under TOP 20, because of theis visibility. So we need only to get in TOP 20, to get ranks from Kickico community.
Moreover, all of the TOP 10 projects presented in the ranking more than 4-5 month.
Repu_project

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:20:31 AM

Well it is not that far away  Smiley Platform release is for Quarter 3-4.

The Closed Round will start on Saturday, February 3rd. The final ICO dates TBA soon, but it will be held in March  Wink
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

The Closed Round will start on Saturday, February 3rd. The final ICO dates TBA soon, but it will be held in March  Wink

So closed beta will released on Q2 ? There will be a NDA in place or beta testers can disclose information, like streaming when using it, write article etc...?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mtseo (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

So closed beta will released on Q2 ? There will be a NDA in place or beta testers can disclose information, like streaming when using it, write article etc...?

Of course not - we have nothing to hide)).
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:01:26 PM

Of course not - we have nothing to hide)).
beta testing for this project is a key element... we are talking about rating people in a more advanced way.. so I don't mind that the beta testing takes some time.
they need to gather as much test data as possible...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:20:01 PM

Hey, guys! We still need your help in voting for us in Kickico!

https://www.kickico.com/rating

Just like this - http://take.ms/kgHiq

We are currently in TOP 30 in just 1 day.
Done and waiting for good results, the project already has a very solid community monitoring its progress, and everyone interested in its next steps, surely the Team prepares surprises in new steps to make us accomplished, I look forward to it  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: