Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:20:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19243 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:42:46 PM

Yes i also think it will be a good thing to see the devs more here. They can build a very nice community, and have a nice community is one the part of the sucess of a project.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:58:46 PM

Yes i also think it will be a good thing to see the devs more here. They can build a very nice community, and have a nice community is one the part of the sucess of a project.

a frequent, "hi i am the repu dev, we are working on this and that and thats the situation right now", would be pretty nice Smiley
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:30:31 PM

a frequent, "hi i am the repu dev, we are working on this and that and thats the situation right now", would be pretty nice Smiley
Oh yeah, that's what I'm looking for in every project I'm investing.
That's already enough if there wont be a alpha/beta/demo in the near future.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:51:19 PM

when zuckerberg comes, it is all over Smiley

nah, it would take a while untile facebook is ready for the blockchain, meanwhile others can take the lead Smiley

I don't think any giant company would want to go with blockchain at this moment. Regardless of how well established a company is, everyone has their own secrets which they don't wanna show to the world and we all know that the blockchain is transparent.

It would be like overhauling the whole Facebook platform if they integrate blockchain technology and I think it will be a huge task. Conversely, startup platform like REPU which will be developed from scratch has the big advantages with regards to integrating such technologies.

What would Facebook be using a blockchain for I wonder. It's more or less an advertising company now, so what do they care if the data is decentralized?

They don't need to cecentralize the whole platform. They could for example use crypto for payments like their advertisment and boost stuff for professional use. Also they could implement an reward system like Steemit has based on blockchain. I don't think they want to decentralize the whole, but there are different things they could do.

But why do need a blockchain for that? The blockchain is used to prove no one changed the data in between. Which Facebook user cares about that? It's full of fake news and ads.

Makes me also wonder why Repu needs a blockchain. Does anyone care about the blockchain features behind the rating?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:54:23 PM

Accurate, it is clear that they already have the attention of many people really interested in their platform, some can already imagine ways of applying in different places, and this needs to be noticed, give feedback to everyone and notify us of their steps. But I hope better days in their channels, the project is great and everyone knows this
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:42:14 PM

Oh yeah, that's what I'm looking for in every project I'm investing.
That's already enough if there wont be a alpha/beta/demo in the near future.
Exactly, the most important things is to do your own due diligence before investing
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:46:21 AM

nah, it would take a while untile facebook is ready for the blockchain, meanwhile others can take the lead Smiley

I don't think any giant company would want to go with blockchain at this moment. Regardless of how well established a company is, everyone has their own secrets which they don't wanna show to the world and we all know that the blockchain is transparent.

It would be like overhauling the whole Facebook platform if they integrate blockchain technology and I think it will be a huge task. Conversely, startup platform like REPU which will be developed from scratch has the big advantages with regards to integrating such technologies.

What would Facebook be using a blockchain for I wonder. It's more or less an advertising company now, so what do they care if the data is decentralized?

They don't need to cecentralize the whole platform. They could for example use crypto for payments like their advertisment and boost stuff for professional use. Also they could implement an reward system like Steemit has based on blockchain. I don't think they want to decentralize the whole, but there are different things they could do.

But why do need a blockchain for that? The blockchain is used to prove no one changed the data in between. Which Facebook user cares about that? It's full of fake news and ads.

Makes me also wonder why Repu needs a blockchain. Does anyone care about the blockchain features behind the rating?

Well I think the blockchain feature can be usefull for Repu. You can be sure that the rating itself is not manipulated, at least not after it was given. For some usecases it could be a very usefull feature.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:11:48 AM

Well I think the blockchain feature can be usefull for Repu. You can be sure that the rating itself is not manipulated, at least not after it was given. For some usecases it could be a very usefull feature.

for example human resources it would be nice. but not only for ratings regarding the employee its also usable for giving a feedback to the hr manager
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:18:27 AM

for example human resources it would be nice. but not only for ratings regarding the employee its also usable for giving a feedback to the hr manager

this point is great, give feedback to hr is mostly do

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:21:17 AM

is there any reason why an employee should rate an hr manager? where is the point?
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:52:14 AM

is there any reason why an employee should rate an hr manager? where is the point?

the point is that people can evaluate the behavior of companies so they get more or less attractive for employees
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:52:46 AM

the point is that people can evaluate the behavior of companies so they get more or less attractive for employees

ok I can see the point now
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:00:31 AM

It's good to be able to rate everything.  Imagine rating a political leaders. That's world changing revolutionary invention
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:17:22 AM

It's good to be able to rate everything.  Imagine rating a political leaders. That's world changing revolutionary invention

we're already doing that thru polls. this is a tool to rate individuals, that's where I see it's use.for companies there are other tools and websites.

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:21:22 AM

It would definitely be nice to have an accurate rating for everything/everyone. The problem is getting an accurate rating from people. Politicians are good are doing bad things behind closed doors - so someone who might act/look like the best leader ever may actually be deeply corrupt in reality

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:09:15 AM

It would definitely be nice to have an accurate rating for everything/everyone. The problem is getting an accurate rating from people. Politicians are good are doing bad things behind closed doors - so someone who might act/look like the best leader ever may actually be deeply corrupt in reality

This work with the information you actually have. If something is not known unfortunately there is not much you can do.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:17:22 AM

For that, they will also need some system of news based on which you may rate a person. The news should also be authorized and not fake
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:01:41 AM

For that, they will also need some system of news based on which you may rate a person. The news should also be authorized and not fake

And maybe should have more weight the rating of somebody who actually know you/ did some business than somebody  have never had anything to do with you.
monarchy

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:03:21 AM

I think the Repu project is a pretty promising project. I say so because I see a roadmap of less than 1 year for its target achievement. Moreover, we see the team that handles the project. All look so professional and accomplished. Come follow this project.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

That's going too far. Nobody knows what's the degree of truth in the news that we actually read every day. And REPU has enough work as it is dealing with fraudulent or malicious ratings.

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: