Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:21:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:07:09 PM

Do you have the support or interest of companies? This is an important factor.

I think support and interest will naturally grow after the platform has been released. They should appreciate first the essential benefits of using the REPU platform by testing it thoroughly. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:25:26 AM

I've just checked out the one-pager and you guys have got me interested. I can see how a rating system would be very valuable for companies so they don't need to spend a lot of time and money to find qualified people for any task. I'll be checking out the full white paper. Good luck with the project!

Yup, especially combined with a proper ID application, this can be gold!

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:49:05 AM

I've just checked out the one-pager and you guys have got me interested. I can see how a rating system would be very valuable for companies so they don't need to spend a lot of time and money to find qualified people for any task. I'll be checking out the full white paper. Good luck with the project!

A lot of Companies would love to have this system, they would spend waay less money and its a better solution, secure, solid, fast, and almost free, difficult to break and hack, though not impossible, still it will add better security at the moment of hiring employees.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:03:12 AM

A lot of Companies would love to have this system, they would spend waay less money and its a better solution, secure, solid, fast, and almost free, difficult to break and hack, though not impossible, still it will add better security at the moment of hiring employees.

What makes this platform difficult to break and hack, do you have more info on this? My main concern would be security with a project like this.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:33:29 AM

Do you have the support or interest of companies? This is an important factor.

They should push this for real business use case to established and existing companies to use their platform

I think support and interest will naturally grow after the platform has been released. They should appreciate first the essential benefits of using the REPU platform by testing it thoroughly. Smiley
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:32:52 AM

rating and review app base on blockchain? so is this focus any field like food or drink? or just a platform for people create review app

It's more focused on individual's ratings like an episode from the Black Mirror series.

individual ratings of company or a person like linkedin ?
I don't watch this series so I dont know how it work Cheesy So I think it is really same as linkedin but base on blockchain. Hope it's have better UI than linkendin

It's not like linkedIn. You should really watch the episode to get the exact idea and the consequences.
niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:49:09 AM

yes a repution management with a powerful tool can totally change the market. hope we will see a great launch of the platform this year.

True, I'm a bit afraid of misuse of this information though.
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

yes a repution management with a powerful tool can totally change the market. hope we will see a great launch of the platform this year.

i only hope that everyone who wants to give out a reputation for someone else, has to made a account verification, and there should be a got algorithm to sort out fake accounts.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:39:27 AM

The user provided 2* rating to the waiter, who served him poorly and added a feedback. After consideration
by the employer, it turned out that the waiter performed his/her duties well and the user assessed the
situation not quite objectively. The employer gives his employee a 5* rating, which reduces the customer’s
assessment by 2 times. Thus, this is equivalent to the fact that the waiter received 4* rating once.

This is ridiculous. A competitive restaurant will give the waiter bad ratings from 100 accounts from different social networks and then the first restaurant will be forced to fire this good waiter? And he will go to work for a restaurant-competitor. All ratings will be used only to fight against competitors and enemies.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:53:37 AM

i only hope that everyone who wants to give out a reputation for someone else, has to made a account verification, and there should be a got algorithm to sort out fake accounts.

Abuse will definitely be experienced by every system but I'm sure developer will continue to find the best way for the system is not easily misused.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

The user provided 2* rating to the waiter, who served him poorly and added a feedback. After consideration
by the employer, it turned out that the waiter performed his/her duties well and the user assessed the
situation not quite objectively. The employer gives his employee a 5* rating, which reduces the customer’s
assessment by 2 times. Thus, this is equivalent to the fact that the waiter received 4* rating once.

This is ridiculous. A competitive restaurant will give the waiter bad ratings from 100 accounts from different social networks and then the first restaurant will be forced to fire this good waiter? And he will go to work for a restaurant-competitor. All ratings will be used only to fight against competitors and enemies.

If Repu can't prevent such misuse you are probably right. I consider it anyway questionable to rate employees on a public platform.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Nianneyanahoni

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:14:14 AM

What is your softcap?
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

I hope so and there are many levels to filter ratings or, you know, if a system like this get abused it's not going to end well for who is in the system

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:35:13 AM

If Repu can't prevent such misuse you are probably right. I consider it anyway questionable to rate employees on a public platform.

i think they already described a system to prevent this kind of abuses few pages back
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

i think they already described a system to prevent this kind of abuses few pages back

they did, but there should be a more detailed description of how the systems works.

bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:55:51 AM

3000 eth is a reasonable amount and i can't argue with that for a soft cap.

But the thing is in your website it says:

What is going to happen in case you are not able to collect the estimated funds?
We will continue developing the REPU platform with any collected ICO proceeds, following our tentative roadmap of operational development. We already have a sufficient number of preliminary agreements with supporters involved, which allow us to count on the worthy results of this crowdsale.

So which one is true?
Information of soft cap I found in rating platform:
https://icobench.com/ico/repu

maybe in whitepaper it's written, dev can say more precisely.

ok thanks for the informations, i see Soft cap is 3000 ETH. When the eth price will gain more its 3 millions Dollars. Smiley
I think the project will easily reach the soft cap. The concept of which they adhere to will bear fruit!

I think so too. The approach of these guys to the cause pleases. Usually such projects become successful.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

3000 eth is a reasonable amount and i can't argue with that for a soft cap.

But the thing is in your website it says:

What is going to happen in case you are not able to collect the estimated funds?
We will continue developing the REPU platform with any collected ICO proceeds, following our tentative roadmap of operational development. We already have a sufficient number of preliminary agreements with supporters involved, which allow us to count on the worthy results of this crowdsale.

So which one is true?
Information of soft cap I found in rating platform:
https://icobench.com/ico/repu

maybe in whitepaper it's written, dev can say more precisely.

ok thanks for the informations, i see Soft cap is 3000 ETH. When the eth price will gain more its 3 millions Dollars. Smiley
I think the project will easily reach the soft cap. The concept of which they adhere to will bear fruit!

I think so too. The approach of these guys to the cause pleases. Usually such projects become successful.
I completely agree with you, but about a soft cap I would like to hear the answer devs, because on a third-party resource there can be a mistake...

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:57:16 AM

Abuse will definitely be experienced by every system but I'm sure developer will continue to find the best way for the system is not easily misused.

Well some sites before they said they are working on protection against abuse and are trying to improve it as much as possible.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:59:28 PM

Yes, they did but the problem is the thread already 36 pages and i can't even find my own post because of this.

It is not that easy to check old information from big threads.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

Yes, they did but the problem is the thread already 36 pages and i can't even find my own post because of this.

It is not that easy to check old information from big threads.

There are ways to analyze the ratings. If some spiteful person only gives low ratings, these could either be deleted or their impact could be reduced. However, there will always be abuse of rating power if humans are involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: