Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:00:01 PM

Hey guys! We have updated our advisory boards in the first post and in our website: https://repu.io/
Take a look around!

thank you very much.

good to see that the community manager is pretty active here ><"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:10:10 PM

is there specific parameters are you guys going to look when give reputation to company? what are they? How are you going to attract individual to use data?
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:22:26 PM

Hey guys! We have updated our advisory boards in the first post and in our website: https://repu.io/
Take a look around!

thank you very much.

good to see that the community manager is pretty active here ><"

This is a greater advantage for the project. Only by active actions of the team it is possible to attract investments into the project.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:25:53 PM

I just don't quite understand the real concept of these project. Why does any company acquire for a token just to manage their reputation? Please explain further.

Every company need to get a real reviews concerning their business and their employers. Thus, they we'll get tokens, to reward users in our platform. This will rise the price of token in the future - because of the number of companies, that will be interested in joining the platform.

How will you be able to prevent fake reviews like often happens in TripAdvisor? How will you prevent real bad reviews paid by competitors?

We have several stages of reviews verification:
- At first, we are using an AI machine moderation, that analyses more then 50 parameters, such as tone analyzer, IP, geolocation, reviews frequency etc.
- Some of the reviews automatically declined by the system, some of them will get manual filtration.
- Second important part - is user rating in the system - it consists of overall score, age of account, number of ratings given for others. If user has low rating or if its newbie in the system, the more filters are provided to his/her rating.
- Third part is that we are limiting the number of rating, which can post one account per day/week/month. It depends of user rating.

During pre-alpha-testing all of these factors showed 95% of fraud detection. But this is only pre-alpha and we are still working with the algorithms Smiley

When an alpha or a beta will be available to general public for testing? Would be really interesting to test something like it, since I don't think I've ever encountered something similar to your project.
Alpha version won't be available for public testing. As we wrote in our roadmap, the first testing is planned to be held in 2-3 Quarter 2018 among  ICO participants.

So the initial testing will only be available to ICO holders?

Public beta tesing will be available in 3 Quarter 2018, after the Closed Beta-testing.

This is great news. And this will attract more potential investors. Because now people invest mostly in working prototypes and not in the idea.

But it's still a long way to go until investors into the ICO will be able to see the working product.

areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:44:49 PM

If I have a poor service attitude in work, then I got a very low evaluation.
Whether my future life will be affected or not ?  Will there be a chance for me to make a change ?

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:11:33 PM

I just don't quite understand the real concept of these project. Why does any company acquire for a token just to manage their reputation? Please explain further.

Every company need to get a real reviews concerning their business and their employers. Thus, they we'll get tokens, to reward users in our platform. This will rise the price of token in the future - because of the number of companies, that will be interested in joining the platform.

How will you be able to prevent fake reviews like often happens in TripAdvisor? How will you prevent real bad reviews paid by competitors?

We have several stages of reviews verification:
- At first, we are using an AI machine moderation, that analyses more then 50 parameters, such as tone analyzer, IP, geolocation, reviews frequency etc.
- Some of the reviews automatically declined by the system, some of them will get manual filtration.
- Second important part - is user rating in the system - it consists of overall score, age of account, number of ratings given for others. If user has low rating or if its newbie in the system, the more filters are provided to his/her rating.
- Third part is that we are limiting the number of rating, which can post one account per day/week/month. It depends of user rating.

During pre-alpha-testing all of these factors showed 95% of fraud detection. But this is only pre-alpha and we are still working with the algorithms Smiley

When an alpha or a beta will be available to general public for testing? Would be really interesting to test something like it, since I don't think I've ever encountered something similar to your project.
Alpha version won't be available for public testing. As we wrote in our roadmap, the first testing is planned to be held in 2-3 Quarter 2018 among  ICO participants.

Maybe you can open the beta testing for bounty partecipants as well? Because at least they spend time instead of money and they actually help you to promore REPU

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:04:44 PM

Pre-ico start in the near future, tell me what discounts on tokens at this stage?

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:39:10 PM

Pre-ico start in the near future, tell me what discounts on tokens at this stage?
The Team would like suggestions for the purchase in pre-sale? If this is the home, you can get a higher membership if you provide 30 or 40% initially by evaluating for success cases recently. Your ANN has grown considerably in the last few days and this seems to be attracting more flow of people who recognize the value of your project, but surely a percentage will be crucial to Ico's success.
mtseo (OP)

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:46:01 PM

The Team would like suggestions for the purchase in pre-sale? If this is the home, you can get a higher membership if you provide 30 or 40% initially by evaluating for success cases recently. Your ANN has grown considerably in the last few days and this seems to be attracting more flow of people who recognize the value of your project, but surely a percentage will be crucial to Ico's success.

Sure, we have provided a huge discounts and bonuses up to 90% in the closed round, that will be held befor the Pre-ICO. Get whitelisted on our website now to the first to know Smiley
https://repu.io
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:39:39 PM

Sure, we have provided a huge discounts and bonuses up to 90% in the closed round, that will be held befor the Pre-ICO. Get whitelisted on our website now to the first to know Smiley
https://repu.io

90% is quite a huge bonus. Do you know if there will be a minimum amount I have to invest in the closed round? And will the tokens from the closed round be locked for a certain time to avoid that the tokens are getting dumped?
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:57:12 PM

Whether my future life will be affected or not ?  Will there be a chance for me to make a change ?
I have some questions to.
What if you get bad ratings without your fault. Have you seen the black mirror episode which seems to be like this concept.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:21:00 PM

so in order to participate in the sale of tokens must subscribe to the whitelist on the site, will be required a verification kyc? i believe that if a person has a bad rating through no personal fault of his own after a period of time will have the right to a review, at least i hope they will do so ...
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:31:30 PM

Well, the reputation scores its given by others, not by you, so you can't change whatever others score your performance or work, so not, you ca't change it, unless you get better at what you do and convince people to give you a better rating.
openair

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:33:55 PM

The team behind the project seems interesting and serious, I think they can manage the project properly and it’s a good point. Also the idea is very good, I’m thinking about how many application for reputation management and I think there is a lot.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:41:52 PM

The team behind the project seems interesting and serious, I think they can manage the project properly and it’s a good point. Also the idea is very good, I’m thinking about how many application for reputation management and I think there is a lot.
I also think that the idea is good and the project has a future, I'm curious to see the first applications with this system.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:00:31 PM

What if you get bad ratings without your fault. Have you seen the black mirror episode which seems to be like this concept.
Why would they received bad ratings? This project is good and community here is very active
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:45:23 PM

Could you explain about that black mirror thing? i have never watched it.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:06:50 PM

Interesting concept for sure, I haven't seen other projects with similar directions.

You could also consider collaboration with Sphere - the decentralized social network being developed also on blockchain.

Will keep my eye on this one.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:16:58 PM

Interesting concept for sure, I haven't seen other projects with similar directions.

You could also consider collaboration with Sphere - the decentralized social network being developed also on blockchain.

i think you post in the wrong thread Smiley here we are REPU, a Smart reputation managment and not a decentralized social network.  Smiley
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:52:50 AM

i think you post in the wrong thread Smiley here we are REPU, a Smart reputation managment and not a decentralized social network.  Smiley

well, you can't keep them apart! Repu can be used for so many things. (Decentralized) social networks being one of them

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: