Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:59:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:03:35 PM

a discount of 90% is frightening, for those who believe in the project and wish it development.
for sure many will do with tokens in such a way that they will be merged right after ico

There will be frozen period after the ICO, therefore the price after ICO will be stable because of impossibility to sell it after the ICO.
Moreover, 90% of discount, you can get only if you baked more then 100 ETH at the first day and this is only 5% of tokens issue with frozen period.

So, there is nothing to worry about it.

still seems a bit excessive. I don't think I've ever seen such a large discount.

Honestly I don't appreciate a such large discount, I'm a newby in the crypto land but I understand how the traditional markets work and it sounds me a bit unclear. We'll see.
It's just to incentivise big investors. But the problem is that sometimes it occurs that big investors dump their coins after a project hits exchanges.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mtseo (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:04:20 PM

a discount of 90% is frightening, for those who believe in the project and wish it development.
for sure many will do with tokens in such a way that they will be merged right after ico

There will be frozen period after the ICO, therefore the price after ICO will be stable because of impossibility to sell it after the ICO.
Moreover, 90% of discount, you can get only if you baked more then 100 ETH at the first day and this is only 5% of tokens issue with frozen period.

still seems a bit excessive. I don't think I've ever seen such a large discount.

Honestly I don't appreciate a such large discount, I'm a newby in the crypto land but I understand how the traditional markets work and it sounds me a bit unclear. We'll see.

As I posted before - the discount from ICO price is 60% and only in closed round and if you invest more than 100 ETH

Doing too discounts so big could damage the value of the token for a while, until they price catch up or platform is near, or some big news come, so personally, i wouldn't recommend bonuses past 30%, but that is just my opinion, good luck with the project, it has a LOT of potential Cheesy.

I think the same if there're sold too many at that price tokens will lost their value fas and if the project is not strong enough it can take a long time until the price recovers.

Do you think that 5% is too much? Moreover, do you think there will be a lot of bakers in closed round that will invest more then 100 ETH?
mtseo (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:05:48 PM

It's just to incentivise big investors. But the problem is that sometimes it occurs that big investors dump their coins after a project hits exchanges.

There will be a frozen period to prevent dumping
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:41:40 PM

Oh, that's a good idea. Now I'm sure that I can put some money into this project especially that REPU looks great
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:02:36 PM

Oh, that's a good idea. Now I'm sure that I can put some money into this project especially that REPU looks great
I agree, this is impressive discount, but if this project will be successful, this investors will receive huge profits - courage and confidence, sometimes can help to win jackpot.
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:05:58 PM

I do not have enough money to invest in the pre-ico, but I think this company has a good shot at success. I wonder how the blockchain benefits people trying to remove weird posts online though. Wouldn't all that stuff get saved to the blockchain somehow? Is the token secure and anonymous? Maybe I don't want people to know I'm using this token because if they did they would find bad stuff about me online. So I would worry about using it.

Good luck dev team!
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:05:22 PM

Pre-ico start in the near future, tell me what discounts on tokens at this stage?
The Team would like suggestions for the purchase in pre-sale? If this is the home, you can get a higher membership if you provide 30 or 40% initially by evaluating for success cases recently. Your ANN has grown considerably in the last few days and this seems to be attracting more flow of people who recognize the value of your project, but surely a percentage will be crucial to Ico's success.

Sure, we have provided a huge discounts and bonuses up to 90% in the closed round, that will be held befor the Pre-ICO. Get whitelisted on our website now to the first to know Smiley
https://repu.io
Excellent! Thank you, 90% is a huge discount!

90% discount sounds like a immediate dump of the token after it hits the exchanges... if i would be an early investor, i would surely dump and buy back cheap.

Maybe they can consider to add a vesting period for these tokens from the early sale. That would prevent huge dumps right after the tokens are traded.

90%?! Seriously? That's way too much guys! Can I suggest you lower this amount?

cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:10:30 PM

Pre-ico start in the near future, tell me what discounts on tokens at this stage?
The Team would like suggestions for the purchase in pre-sale? If this is the home, you can get a higher membership if you provide 30 or 40% initially by evaluating for success cases recently. Your ANN has grown considerably in the last few days and this seems to be attracting more flow of people who recognize the value of your project, but surely a percentage will be crucial to Ico's success.

Sure, we have provided a huge discounts and bonuses up to 90% in the closed round, that will be held befor the Pre-ICO. Get whitelisted on our website now to the first to know Smiley
https://repu.io
Excellent! Thank you, 90% is a huge discount!

90% discount sounds like a immediate dump of the token after it hits the exchanges... if i would be an early investor, i would surely dump and buy back cheap.

Maybe they can consider to add a vesting period for these tokens from the early sale. That would prevent huge dumps right after the tokens are traded.

90%?! Seriously? That's way too much guys! Can I suggest you lower this amount?
I think that you're just overreacting with this bonus but the truth is that the lower this bonus will be the lower is probability of dump after ico
mtseo (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:45:15 PM

Welcome to read our first article about "The Revolution in the Field of Social Media"

https://medium.com/@repu_project/the-revolution-in-the-field-of-social-media-b1dc9c86eb86
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:03:32 PM

Welcome to read our first article about "The Revolution in the Field of Social Media"

https://medium.com/@repu_project/the-revolution-in-the-field-of-social-media-b1dc9c86eb86

Its a nice article that further explains the features of REPU project. I hope there will be more blogs about this in the near future to promote the project.
openair

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:10:33 PM

Very interesting article, I like the way the team communicate. I think smart reputation can disrupt the way we use social media, and the article is nice to understand why, especially when you have some trouble to understand all the concept like me. Now it is more clear.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:55:50 PM

thank you for sharing this with us. it is quiet interesting to read and offers many questions and answers to this project!
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:46:35 AM

Great read, thanks!

nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:19:59 AM

There seems to be more and more project aiming to the Social Media market. Which I think is good because at the moment Facebook is the king in this space. I don't see Facebook will be dethroned soon or in the near future. But using blockchain in this space is I think a plus points. So yeah, I think it's a winning aspect for Repu. Smiley

mahmutyes

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:34:49 AM

how will you contend with unfair reputation?
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:41:29 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 04:46:13 AM by wonderfullife

It is true today that some leave comments on the different benefits they received but often if they are satisfied they do not take the time to do a constructive comment, on the other hand if they are dissatisfied then very often they say it, here the users will be motivated to write objective comments helping for exemple the companies to better target their flaws.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:34:05 AM

thanks for sharing, lets take a look after breakfast Smiley
gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:10:36 AM

thanks for sharing, lets take a look after breakfast Smiley

Wow. that's a great visibility article right there. More of that and this project will explode. More marketing too, and more bounties.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:12:56 AM

There seems to be more and more project aiming to the Social Media market. Which I think is good because at the moment Facebook is the king in this space. I don't see Facebook will be dethroned soon or in the near future. But using blockchain in this space is I think a plus points. So yeah, I think it's a winning aspect for Repu. Smiley

At least finally it won't be the only rating we can give to someone "liked"

I really hate that. You are seeing something very bad and the only feedback you can give is like.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:17:43 AM

Interesting concept for sure, I haven't seen other projects with similar directions.

You could also consider collaboration with Sphere - the decentralized social network being developed also on blockchain.

Will keep my eye on this one.

i think you post in the wrong thread Smiley here we are REPU, a Smart reputation managment and not a decentralized social network.  Smiley

I think he is suggesting a collaboration with Sphere. Smiley Anyways, it could be a boost to the project if it could forge a partnership with another project that will complement it. Imho.

Well partnerships are always a good thing for projects, so if there is a good reason to partner with sphere, why not. I wonder of the REPU team has thought about such partnerships before.

without partnerships products like these don't have a big future in my opinion.. if you can integrate with the big social networks by a plugin of some sort, this would make a big difference.

partnerships are always good at rising a projects profile in the market and the sooner the team shows some of these the better.
It's a very good idea to attract a small number of users, to conclude partnership agreements with various social networks! This will be an excellent incentive for investors, during the sale of tokens!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: