Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:26:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

The closed round will end in a day or so, when public sale is expected and how long will it last? Could not find this information..

As far as I know they still haven't announce a date for pre-ICO/ICO. But start of pre-ICO is scheduled for March so they should come with the exact date soon.
well thank you!

You mean a Demo App or something ? an MVP

hardly a demo, they will release it later in Q2 or Q3

yes but should show sometime about how the product is going to be used, how it will look or integrate and some other info

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djalmasantos

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:47:43 AM

Its nice see blockchain projects such as REPU are making possible the integration of important technologies such as AI to make business and individuals more transparent and effective and reliable in doing everyday transactions. The future is now
camilojunior1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:50:00 AM

Yes repu will need to develop the product a bit more before big partnerships, other compagnies need to see how they can use the repu services. But I think reputation management has a good future.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:30:08 AM

The closed round will end in a day or so, when public sale is expected and how long will it last? Could not find this information..

As far as I know they still haven't announce a date for pre-ICO/ICO. But start of pre-ICO is scheduled for March so they should come with the exact date soon.
well thank you!

You mean a Demo App or something ? an MVP

They should have made that demo before. The demo will be available after ico and it won't help the sales in ico.

I think it is a mistiming, unfortunately.

they should've pushed the ICO date and not have it now. but business decisions are just that.

They could still do that, couldn't they? The roadmap is already a bit off anyway. Many projects have postponed an ICO for different reasons such as network congestions or general market situation.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:55:22 AM

Its nice see blockchain projects such as REPU are making possible the integration of important technologies such as AI to make business and individuals more transparent and effective and reliable in doing everyday transactions. The future is now

Before integrating AI they should first complete the platform.
imtiazmahmood

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:32:47 PM

REPU project is really promising because it will encourage people to get involve with cryptocurrency because of its easy interface.
Especially those who were just getting acquainted with the crypto world.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:11:11 PM

Before integrating AI they should first complete the platform.

yeah, the AI bit will come later as it's really complicated to figure out.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:38:00 PM

They should have made that demo before. The demo will be available after ico and it won't help the sales in ico.

they should've pushed the ICO date and not have it now. but business decisions are just that.

They could still do that, couldn't they? The roadmap is already a bit off anyway. Many projects have postponed an ICO for different reasons such as network congestions or general market situation.
Their roadmap is also still haven't updated, the pre-ICO in January and ICO in February-March.
Many people want to see the demo before the ICO, but we dont about their (repu team) plan, maybe theyre just focusing on the marketing for now.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:40:55 PM

I hope the team will publish the closed round results so that prospective investors can see it.  I do hope it has good results. Smiley
king_of_alts

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

Their roadmap is also still haven't updated, the pre-ICO in January and ICO in February-March.
Many people want to see the demo before the ICO, but we dont about their (repu team) plan, maybe theyre just focusing on the marketing for now.

Yes, we can only speculate at the moment. Maybe the demo is close to being ready. That would help the upcoming ICO. All we can do is wait.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

Yes, we can only speculate at the moment. Maybe the demo is close to being ready. That would help the upcoming ICO. All we can do is wait.
The initial prediction of a demo is Q2, but I believe there could be changes in your script, we go through a few moments of crypto and some legal adaptations can be made, but it would be great to see them comply with the script without hindrance
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:44:19 PM

Hmm dev is quite inactive here, would be nice to hear some news, not only speculation. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

Hmm dev is quite inactive here, would be nice to hear some news, not only speculation. Smiley

That's what I'm thinking too. Dev had been much more active a month ago but recently hasn't shown up.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:10:56 PM

Many projects pushed the ICO dates forward, indeed, but they at least announced it and the reasons for that. As for REPU team, it was quite a long time since they shared anything with the community.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:46:00 PM

Have we had any good updates lately? I'm missing out on dev update imo.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:49:17 PM

Have we had any good updates lately? I'm missing out on dev update imo.
Me either, I haven't seen any news from them for a while. Their website seems to have no recent changes. The only thing clear is that the closed round is about to end
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

i am not sure but the presale will benign in the next week or?
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:42:53 PM

Where did you get this information? The closed round will end in 15 hours, you think they won't start pre-sale straight away, but wait for some time?
Have you guys seen any REPU promotions or ads anywhere?

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:04:32 PM

Where did you get this information? The closed round will end in 15 hours, you think they won't start pre-sale straight away, but wait for some time?
Have you guys seen any REPU promotions or ads anywhere?

i mean i have read on the tg channel that the presale will start in the middle of the month. Will ask there later.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:34:52 PM

That's what I'm thinking too. Dev had been much more active a month ago but recently hasn't shown up.
Let's hope that the team focused all their efforts on the development of the alpha version of the project. Access for investors should be opened very soon.

Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: