Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:26:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:09:01 PM

REPU  has been added to  WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the REPU on WISERICO and follow REPU on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

The REPU system (abbreviated from English — “reputation”) is a revolutionary project that allows you to completely rethink the way social networks are perceived. REPU is a rating and feedback system based on decentralized blockchain technology. Technology allows you to completely replace the system of “likes” with the rating — both for users and for companies. The rating, subsequently, can be used as an assessment tool in various areas of the individual’s life — starting with professional skills, financial stability, and ending with all possible aspects of behavior and interaction with the public.
Every year, social networks are gaining popularity, giving users the opportunity to communicate, exchange information, entertainment and just spend a free minute watching their friends. On the other hand, social networks have become a powerful tool for businesses when promoting their products/services by targeting the user audience.
The REPU system (shortened from English meaning — reputation) is a revolutionary project that allows you to completely rethink the way social networks are perceived. REPU is a rating and feedback system based on decentralized blockchain technology. Technology allows you to completely replace the system of “likes” with the rating — both for users and for companies. The rating, subsequently, can be used as an assessment tool in various areas of the individual’s life — starting with professional skills, financial stability, and ending with all possible aspects of behavior and interaction with the public.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:13:52 PM

No update no news no communications...

It is not good news for an ico. I hope it is just a busy phase they don't have time to do such things.
I think its not really hard to find a community manager or a person to do such things, they can even promise their tokens if they don't have enough BTC/ETH/fiat.

They could even run a potential community manager through one of their AI algorithms to verify that they are a trustworthy community manager...

There are several experienced alternatives in bitcointalk forum, if devs want success in their project, I think they should hire an experienced community manager.
yes maybe it would be the best solution, if they(team) are too busy to follow the forum, take/hire a community manager that updates users with the latest developments
Improving communication with community and customers are always important
Communication with investors is a fundamental point for the success of the project. I hope they improve it soon.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:24:10 PM

It is not good news for an ico. I hope it is just a busy phase they don't have time to do such things.
I think its not really hard to find a community manager or a person to do such things, they can even promise their tokens if they don't have enough BTC/ETH/fiat.

They could even run a potential community manager through one of their AI algorithms to verify that they are a trustworthy community manager...

There are several experienced alternatives in bitcointalk forum, if devs want success in their project, I think they should hire an experienced community manager.
yes maybe it would be the best solution, if they(team) are too busy to follow the forum, take/hire a community manager that updates users with the latest developments
Communication with investors is a fundamental point for the success of the project. I hope they improve it soon.
I  just think they are working out some more important things than communication with the people interested in their project. I really think this one has a great future
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:27:32 PM

I  just think they are working out some more important things than communication with the people interested in their project. I really think this one has a great future

I came here to look for information about this project as it seems no one is communicating only to find that people here are also waiting for information, i hope all is well with this one.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:36:52 PM

The project team consist of a bunch of people. I wish one of them will be able to give an enlightenment about the current condition.

i agree with you they should communicate a bit more, im trying to follow them on twitter as well but i didn't hear much so far.

yeah, it seems like they abandoned the community in limbo.

So much silence isnt a good sign normally, but maybe they're  hard at work because of the ICO?

I really just hope that they are just working hard to find private investors or so. Someone here is active in their Telegram and know if devs are available there?
As far as I know this system, a Manager who is responsible for a forum thread and chat with the community, are usually exempt from work ICO! Its main task is to communicate with the community and answer questions.

Nowadays it is necessary to have a community manager that carries all the social networks.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:01:58 PM

Maybe they will start to engage a community manager just before the pre ico, to start communicate with community and build a good trust between the team and potential investors in REPU.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:11:47 PM

Great news, that REPU has been added to WISERICO tracker, thanks for sharing this here on the thread.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

Maybe they will start to engage a community manager just before the pre ico, to start communicate with community and build a good trust between the team and potential investors in REPU.
The main question is who is enough trustworthy and competent for this job?
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

It is something really necessary to the project, Time would only have to gain from it, time, more fans and more quality in the service of the channels. Regarding WiserIco quoted above, it's great to know you're spreading the word. Congratulations
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:32:37 AM

It is something really necessary to the project, Time would only have to gain from it, time, more fans and more quality in the service of the channels. Regarding WiserIco quoted above, it's great to know you're spreading the word. Congratulations

I knew they were working on something internally .
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:02:09 AM

have patience man, sometimes no news is good news.

And sometimes no news is bad news Smiley

It is crypto, everything is way fast here. If you don't post any update like 3 days people can assume the project is dead.
Lol, most of the time, no news will be bad news on the ICO project. We can assume that the team is not quite ready to handle any possibilities. Like repu, I hope they soon alleviate these doubts.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:04:21 AM

The project team consist of a bunch of people. I wish one of them will be able to give an enlightenment about the current condition.

i agree with you they should communicate a bit more, im trying to follow them on twitter as well but i didn't hear much so far.

So much silence isnt a good sign normally, but maybe they're  hard at work because of the ICO?

I really just hope that they are just working hard to find private investors or so. Someone here is active in their Telegram and know if devs are available there?

have some patience , periods of silence are natural for most projects. they're not beneficial, but not necessarily a bad sign.

It's better they work on the software than being here on the forum even though it would help to be present here. Sometimes you can't have both.

If they can't offer time to communicate at least a bit with their community then they should get a community manager... but completely silence is in my opinion not the way to build up trust and get a bigger community.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:13:44 AM

The team maybe caught on something but they do have a duty to inform us on what is really going on, its their reputation at stake here if they do decide to abandoned the project.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:39:03 AM

hard work alone won't get you anywhere in the crypto world. you need to engage with the community also from time to time.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:43:21 AM

The team maybe caught on something but they do have a duty to inform us on what is really going on, its their reputation at stake here if they do decide to abandoned the project.
I dont thinkt they will abandone the project.
They are incapable to communicate with their potential investors like  many other ICO's.
Professional communication and informing I see not often nowadays.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

at the moment we have no other choice then wait and see what will happen, at least the project seems interesting and has a potential :/

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:14:47 AM

at the moment we have no other choice then wait and see what will happen, at least the project seems interesting and has a potential :/

Not only interesting . We need such kind of service in the internet world
huutertools

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:28:36 AM

Of cause. The idea and need is fine but the communication aof the current status and answers on communtiy questions are missing.
This is needed that the investors and community will follow
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:30:25 AM

Of cause. The idea and need is fine but the communication aof the current status and answers on communtiy questions are missing.

Someone has once said that we do not live in the information age but in the misinformation age. This is why Repu could have a bright future. They have to step up their communication game though.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:47:45 AM

Someone has once said that we do not live in the information age but in the misinformation age. This is why Repu could have a bright future. They have to step up their communication game though.

The definitely have to, its too quiet here. No big words from the devs for a while
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: