Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:58:13 PM

No dev answer here since a long time.
Is there any information on other social media or Telegram?
If not, its not a good sign in my opinion.

They need some time but I must say that their lack of communication is strange
I is also very annoying.. I'm alarmed, it feels like the developers have stopped feedback from the community.

i dont know, they have write in the tg channel that they have some problems with the website and will come back soon.
But the problems with their website are not connected with their not answering here, right? It's high time for them to show up and give answers
I also dont see a connection between their problems and the lack of communication.
For communication their shold be a separated person, who manages all social media.
If they dont have such a person, they should hire one!
In a business where they deal with millions of $, they should be not so careless.
Exactly, they are planning to raise couple of million dollars in their ICO and they are cheap enough not to hire professional social media manager
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:33:56 PM

they can combine machine learning with blockchain technology in form of a product that is desirable for other companies to use the Smart reputation management.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:17:23 PM

I think we will have more answers from the team soon, at least before the start of the pre ico, communicate is one of the most important things for the sucess of an ico. Let’s wait a bit more.
Vansire

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:35:40 PM

I know this is decentralized, but is there any way to moderate or censor offensive ratings? Or is that impossible cause of  decentralization?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:41:40 PM

I know this is decentralized, but is there any way to moderate or censor offensive ratings? Or is that impossible cause of  decentralization?
Its not bad if there is no censor, offensive ratings are acceptable as long as theyre not fake and backed by facts.
Vansire

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:29:36 AM

Its not bad if there is no censor, offensive ratings are acceptable as long as theyre not fake and backed by facts.

What about racism, sexism, that kind of stuff? Can the algorithm block that? Actually how do we know if the algorithm itself doesn't have a preference or distaste built-in?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:10:36 AM

What about racism, sexism, that kind of stuff? Can the algorithm block that? Actually how do we know if the algorithm itself doesn't have a preference or distaste built-in?

Well I assue they could program something to find such stuff, but probably a human has to check and decide in the last instance?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:05:10 AM

You mean the artificial intelligence preference over specific gender ? Which right now we have only two , and that's like 0 and 1 in binary. It's possible but depends on how it was programmed
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:29:24 AM

Well I assue they could program something to find such stuff, but probably a human has to check and decide in the last instance?

With the help of AI and Big Data, such scenarios should not be a problem and dont need a human as a last instance
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:36:50 AM

there are very subtle way of offending and being racist, probably an AI can pick it up but need with proper training

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:26:31 AM

Even though in decentralization, there must be ways to prevent such bad things to occur.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:32:52 AM

there are very subtle way of offending and being racist, probably an AI can pick it up but need with proper training

How can ratings be racist ? There are things worst than being racist in society.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

How can ratings be racist ? There are things worst than being racist in society.

That's hard to proof of course but if you can comment on your ratings there could be racism.
The question is whether they should just flag it as a biased rating or hide it.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:05:05 AM

when will be Demo release? Repu project strategy is good and also repu provide those extra features in social world. i personally liked that feedback and rating. now i am waiting for DEMO that will be more help me and everyone to understand.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:03:14 PM

when will be Demo release? Repu project strategy is good and also repu provide those extra features in social world. i personally liked that feedback and rating. now i am waiting for DEMO that will be more help me and everyone to understand.

the demo will come after the ICO. we just have to wait a little longer.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

When will the closed round ICO be finished. There are no progress indicator on their site. Any idea?

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:18:05 PM

I know this is decentralized, but is there any way to moderate or censor offensive ratings? Or is that impossible cause of  decentralization?

Yes of course, the AI should be controllable by human, so I think there will be manual moderation.
But I don't see racism, sexism or any other things like that will be a good quality review or even backed by facts/truth and the AI will surely make it has no impact to the reputation.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:29:52 PM

thats good, it will give -i think- big impact to market price

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:41:32 PM

Yes, I think it is very subtle and an AI will not be able to detect this in the next years at least.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

thats good, it will give -i think- big impact to market price
If they could run demo while ICO, this would seriously affect the final outcome, and they could raised hard cap! I hope Repu team now is working hard of this task.
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: