Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:01:42 AM

I know this is decentralized, but is there any way to moderate or censor offensive ratings? Or is that impossible cause of  decentralization?
Its not bad if there is no censor, offensive ratings are acceptable as long as theyre not fake and backed by facts.
I believe that obscene communication is not acceptable in a civilized society, so I consider it a big disadvantage for this project.

I totally agree with you. Nowadays good manners and appropriate communication are really huge topics and should not be underestimated.

It is not a simple thing to determine what is appropriate and what is not
I do not really understand what offensive rating is. As for censorship, a minimum amount of it should definitely be present, but people should also feel some kind of freedom from suppresing their ideas, even expressed in kinda rude or inapropriate manner

Some people care too much about offending others. Like being racist or intolerant at certain people groups. It's irrevelant here . Repu is a ranking system . Not any kind of offending certain people groups

Besides there are things worst than offending people's feelings.
People can be evaluated professionally and technically to reduce the personal evaluation of others. The evaluation is good and bad, which can not be avoided.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:02:20 AM

Yes i agree it should be open to the public for testing more beta testers means more investors if the beta platform perform better than expected.

Yeah but if the product isnt at least a little bit polished, a lot of people tend to abandon such demos and consider the product to be crap.

true, it does need to be at least a little bit polished. though it is needed for people to see the vision of the project.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:06:15 AM

I know this is decentralized, but is there any way to moderate or censor offensive ratings? Or is that impossible cause of  decentralization?
Its not bad if there is no censor, offensive ratings are acceptable as long as theyre not fake and backed by facts.
I believe that obscene communication is not acceptable in a civilized society, so I consider it a big disadvantage for this project.

I totally agree with you. Nowadays good manners and appropriate communication are really huge topics and should not be underestimated.

I do not really understand what offensive rating is. As for censorship, a minimum amount of it should definitely be present, but people should also feel some kind of freedom from suppresing their ideas, even expressed in kinda rude or inapropriate manner

Some people care too much about offending others. Like being racist or intolerant at certain people groups. It's irrevelant here . Repu is a ranking system . Not any kind of offending certain people groups

Besides there are things worst than offending people's feelings.
People can be evaluated professionally and technically to reduce the personal evaluation of others. The evaluation is good and bad, which can not be avoided.

True, it's good or bad representation. Not concerning people who gets offended or not
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:18:52 AM

the Ico is around in 8 weeks, first is the presale in the next two weeks. Lets see, maybe they are done with a alpha version in the next weeks.
In my opinion the core element will be the AI.
So an alpha version with only a half trained AI will disappoint investors more than convince them.
Therefore I think an alpha version will not be good, very the AI makes much errors.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:42:00 AM

the Ico is around in 8 weeks, first is the presale in the next two weeks. Lets see, maybe they are done with a alpha version in the next weeks.
So an alpha version with only a half trained AI will disappoint investors more than convince them.
Therefore I think an alpha version will not be good, very the AI makes much errors.

i think, it can't be called alpha, but prototype. at least, they can proofing what they is good

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:28:30 AM

i think, it can't be called alpha, but prototype. at least, they can proofing what they is good

yes is going to be a mvp, something that will let you understand what the product will look like and possibly do when ready

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:50:15 AM

Yep, that could indeed be a problem. I still can just say it would be enough if they would show some life footage of their system in a short video overview. Some test runs or so.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:23:49 PM

yes is going to be a mvp, something that will let you understand what the product will look like and possibly do when ready

The beta will be after the ICO with investors having the opportunity to become beta testers. I think an alpha should therefore be available around ICO or before.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

actually a demo would help to better understand the functioning of the project, i do not say fully functional but with the 100% ai, a functionaly product attracts more investors...
hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

Yep, that could indeed be a problem. I still can just say it would be enough if they would show some life footage of their system in a short video overview. Some test runs or so.

I think they commented on this before and Frank37 is correct. Investors will be rather disappointed than happy to see a system that is only half ready. Give them some more time and let them roll out a convincing first version. Has much more impact after all imo.
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

actually a demo would help to better understand the functioning of the project, i do not say fully functional but with the 100% ai, a functionaly product attracts more investors...

Is there a tentatively schedule for the demo release yet? I hope it will come sooner as the community are all waiting for it.
Also looking forward to get my hands on that demo release Smiley
Patience is for those who wait Cheesy

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:54:23 PM

As far as I remember, the developers promised to show the demo version only in the 3rd quarter, so investors may not wait it, until the end of the fundraising.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:08:26 PM

How much I can minimum amount invest in this ICO? and we need to do through KYC procedure? and was there any whitelist?
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

How much I can minimum amount invest in this ICO? and we need to do through KYC procedure? and was there any whitelist?
The entry investment is now reduced to 0.5 ETH. There should be the end of the closed round now, but still no updates on their website. you may check at https://repu.io/
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:32:30 PM

The entry investment is now reduced to 0.5 ETH. There should be the end of the closed round now, but still no updates on their website. you may check at https://repu.io/

I think they are neglecting this forum, i know(And hope) they are working hard, but they should hire somebody to reach us and potential investors.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:12:01 PM

I think they are neglecting this forum, i know(And hope) they are working hard, but they should hire somebody to reach us and potential investors.

This is a recurring complaint on this topic, but they are reinforcing support here and on the channels, even though they have not yet announced a Person exclusively for this. We passed information on the Demo be after Ico
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:21:53 PM

This is a recurring complaint on this topic, but they are reinforcing support here and on the channels, even though they have not yet announced a Person exclusively for this. We passed information on the Demo be after Ico
That's the right decision to take. Nowadays having a community manager or someone for customer service is essential.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:31:09 PM

So this is their wallet? https://etherscan.io/address/0x425de1c67928834ae72fb7e6fc17d88d1db4484b , they only achieved to reach 29 eth ?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:04:26 PM

So this is their wallet? https://etherscan.io/address/0x425de1c67928834ae72fb7e6fc17d88d1db4484b , they only achieved to reach 29 eth ?

It has happened before that an ICO start off with low sales and then the team re-invents themselves with a renewed strategy and then the ICO becomes very successful. This usually includes an extension of the ICO period.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:26:19 PM

I know this is decentralized, but is there any way to moderate or censor offensive ratings? Or is that impossible cause of  decentralization?

A person can Express his / her thoughts in a normal form. Even if it's full of negativity. You don't have to use obscene language. if the literary language, there are manners and norms of behavior in society. In a civilized society need to communicate in a civilized manner!

Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: