Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:25:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟BMAIL🌟⚡️MAILBOX OF THE FUTURE⚡️🌟  (Read 3316 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 09:57:56 AM

Hi admins/devs, how can you convince us or the investors to use this app. How strong your security measure to assure that our files and transactions are safe from anyone? Specially now a days many people are doing business related in mails so it means there is money involve.
Yes you are right that nowdays people are doing bussiness into the mails.Bmail is very secure than any other emails platform.the blockchain technology uses into Bmail so anyone can't hacke it so it's more safe than other platform.So investors can easily invest into this project.

Just a thought, this BMail is build to protect our privacy. This only means, this project is centered in securing accounts pf everyone. Probably, they have assurance before publishing their project. If not, probably nobody will trust them. 
Basically is a blockchain mail so what they are just doing is working to get the your mail connected on the blockchain thats why is BMail. I think with that been said and then maybe project is implemented even in beta then is good work here. But i think is just self explanatory, you have a mail box now on blockchain..been there make it as secure as it should be.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:12:15 AM

Does this project have a video/graph presentation where it will be much easier to understand how the BTCMail will work and the use of its token which is BMLT?
A graphical presentation will be appreciated especially if it will consist of the use case.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:14:20 AM

Let's get acquainted closer – the BMAIL team placed profiles on LinkedIn!

Main line-up of the team of BMAIL :
                          He Tengfei Kim - www.linkedin.com/in/he-tengfeigroup
                          Robert Wright -  www.linkedin.com/in/robert-wright-bmail
                          Dai Harada - www.linkedin.com/in/dai-harada-bmail
                          George Lyons - www.linkedin.com/in/george-lyons-bmail
                          Jinhai Yang - www.linkedin.com/in/jinhai-yang-bmail

We will place all team who participates in the project soon

Pre-ICO go forward– until the end of 6 days !
Do not miss an opportunity to receive BMLT token at the unique price and 70% a bonus!!

Best regards,
Team of the Blockchain E-mail Token

Why have you published those profiles only now?
A considerable amount of time has elapsed since the project's start already

Maybe devs and teams want to make their profiles more presentable so that when they published it people will trust them and people will invest to their project when whey know who are the teams behind this project.
Possibly , but they should've really organised everything prior to posting the thread . To make it perfect from the begining and not get any misunderstandings. That's the problem i see in ANN's these days they all rush to post the thread while there are so many important things not ready yet.
Do Blockchain Mailbox Token make stream? I think if have livestream, you can persuade more and more people have attention on this project.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:23:07 AM

Hackers are really the main problems with emails, they always crack our emails even how strong we put our passwords. Thousands of registration and input of personal data you do to your email everyday. Exchanging of information via email is really risky now a days, you don't know how hackers will just one day pop up and all of your data has been hacked. So with BMAIL they will try to get rid of those, block them as soon as possible. That is amazing that BMAIL is supporting us for our security and safety. So let's do something in return, let's support BMAIL for the future of mailbox.
I agree with that buddy. Lets show our utmost support to blockchain email project and hopefully they will be able to find a permanent resolution to email hacking issues in the future.
Blockchain technology is an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions that can be programmed to record not just financial transactions but virtually everything of value. By adopting this into email it makes sense because our files or data  that will be send will not be manipulated by a third party. So the only person that can read the file is the receiver so this is quite a better project for it maintains our privacy.

Well explained. But will it have same function as other email like gmail, ymail etc for example, can we use this bmail in registering on some websites?

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:54:30 AM

Hackers are really the main problems with emails, they always crack our emails even how strong we put our passwords. Thousands of registration and input of personal data you do to your email everyday. Exchanging of information via email is really risky now a days, you don't know how hackers will just one day pop up and all of your data has been hacked. So with BMAIL they will try to get rid of those, block them as soon as possible. That is amazing that BMAIL is supporting us for our security and safety. So let's do something in return, let's support BMAIL for the future of mailbox.
I agree with that buddy. Lets show our utmost support to blockchain email project and hopefully they will be able to find a permanent resolution to email hacking issues in the future.
Blockchain technology is an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions that can be programmed to record not just financial transactions but virtually everything of value. By adopting this into email it makes sense because our files or data  that will be send will not be manipulated by a third party. So the only person that can read the file is the receiver so this is quite a better project for it maintains our privacy.

Well explained. But will it have same function as other email like gmail, ymail etc for example, can we use this bmail in registering on some websites?
I think this is ok, i have curious about our "email address" on Blockchain Email project, because any email now have a form like ...@... so if we have an address like that, it like be normal email.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:00:35 PM

What about police forces tapping in your mail account in order to get the information you might not want to share?
That's the point no police nor any legal agency could tap your mail if it's in the blockchain . For that reason the legal agencies might fight these kind of projects or try to ruin their reputation , everything will become clear in the near future , the blockchain technology is emerging in our day to day lives and without a doubt everything will be based on that technology.
This is why this project is made for us to be safe sending emails to a person without getting worried. No one can manipulate the email and that is the good thing about the blockchain. We must support this project to avoid leaking in terms our privacy and asset.
Great your so awesome mate, as you explained very well on this project. Base on my own understanding this project gives advantages of technologies of the distributed data storage allow us to create the platform for integration of third-party applications, steady against blocking, protected from censorship and collecting personal data. I believed that this project have a bright future as good for all users.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:20:34 PM

Hello guys,

Could you please explain why you have like 4 or 5 contacts on linkedin and no information on yourselves? The descriptions are vague and do not cite any company you've worked for.
Also while doing a quick whois on your website I find a Russian address and email which is uncanny for a non russian project.

It looks like a scam imho.
where did you find the russian adress ! Looked in the site and couldn't find it . Also they didn't mention that the project is non russian where did you come up with that assumption.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:25:55 PM

Hello guys,

Could you please explain why you have like 4 or 5 contacts on linkedin and no information on yourselves? The descriptions are vague and do not cite any company you've worked for.
Also while doing a quick whois on your website I find a Russian address and email which is uncanny for a non russian project.

where did you find the russian adress ! Looked in the site and couldn't find it . Also they didn't mention that the project is non russian where did you come up with that assumption.
This is very interesting information. Please tell me more about your suspicions. Why do you think so? Maybe it was just some kind of mistake?
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:20:55 PM

I like The block chain Email Token which gives us the opportunity to get rid of hackers, I love to experience your innovative launch of Bmail which really helps us keeping our confidentials secured. However block chain actually had gates where hackers can't break the code reason behind gates keep changing once in every 6 minutes, I'm astonished how you made this innovation of bmail  Huh
Me too, i really like this Blockchain Email Token. It is very helpful for us to prevent our personal creadentiala to get leaked and managed by others. This is the big problem on our program, hackers must back off and have fear with the born of BMail on our community.

Yeah, I am just really hoping that b-mail will fulfill all their plans and the project will run as how they plan. I am curious how they will do this and what will be the outcome of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:43:32 PM

I like The block chain Email Token which gives us the opportunity to get rid of hackers, I love to experience your innovative launch of Bmail which really helps us keeping our confidentials secured. However block chain actually had gates where hackers can't break the code reason behind gates keep changing once in every 6 minutes, I'm astonished how you made this innovation of bmail  Huh
Me too, i really like this Blockchain Email Token. It is very helpful for us to prevent our personal creadentiala to get leaked and managed by others. This is the big problem on our program, hackers must back off and have fear with the born of BMail on our community.

Yeah, I am just really hoping that b-mail will fulfill all their plans and the project will run as how they plan. I am curious how they will do this and what will be the outcome of this project.

Me too, I will be following this project and I am expecting that devs will update us regularly on the new developments of this project. Also we need to help to promote it in social medias so that we can get more serious investors.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:54:32 PM

I think this is ok, i have curious about our "email address" on Blockchain Email project, because any email now have a form like ...@... so if we have an address like that, it like be normal email.

It'll obviously have an email address like how gmail and yahoo does because you need to remember otherwise no other email client will be able to email to you and it'll be useless
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:13:27 PM

I think the project has many more times to prove its usefulness. A typical person rarely has to use a protected mail, simply because ordinary people have nothing to hide.
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:16:23 PM

How did they manage to implement blockchain technology in this project? And will tokens be of value after the completion of the ICO?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:21:22 PM

Well, I have Yahoo, Gmail, and Outlook email and I use them for about 5 years, it looks very safe since I choose alphanumerics and symbol to make my password difficult to brute force. Follow my tips and you will be safe. Mostly password can be cracked via phishing, viruses, brute force. I think that viruses are the biggest way to get the password.

Yes, you are right, these are the standard conditions for creating a good password for mail. However, the developers promise us a bmail, in which we will not have to worry about the safety of our data.

Quite right. Not only will our letters be safe, but also anonymity. Nobody will be able to read letters other than the sender and the recipient.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:46:09 PM

You're right, hackers are the number one problem here in the cyberworld which they do their very best just to hacked those wallet having a huge amount. Hackers has a stoned of heart they don't even realize that amount, doing effort and time in order to have that amount. Well, I believed in karma and if it will not happened to them probably on their love ones and it might happened as worst as what they did to me and it might be somehow it talks about life and death. Angry Angry Angry
Blockchain E-mail Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Blockchain E-mail Token-Project Bmail–New Future

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 05:28:30 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 10:33:35 PM by Blockchain E-mail Token

Hello guys,

Hello,

We could not understand what mister of bigchakalaka writes about, but having a little studied a question understood:

1)   Our domain was registered at reg.com – the choice of our sponsor of He Tengfei Kim, it actively uses this registrar.

2)   Personal mail of our sponsor was used – to reserve the rights for the domain for our sponsor. In this regard the paid service of Private person was chosen – she hides data, about that who registered the domain.

3)   When this service is active - the Registrar REG.COM instead of data of the owner uses own data, and his mail is in the .ru domain. However he specifies that personal data on that who registered the domain are hidden.

4)   To remove doubts about data of the owner of the domain we turned off service of Private Person and opened data on the owner of the domain!

5)   You dear sir of bigchakalaka - before writing the conclusions as the expert, please finish courses of programmers not to write still nonsense when you do not understand a question!!!

6)   About Team – we already wrote that in LinkedIn network – we placed primary information as members of our team were not participants of this network and therefore contacts so a little!!! We filled what educational institutions our team finished – however we do not hide that Bmail is our first project on the basis of technology a blockchain!
But before writing the expert opinions as mister of bigchakalaka already made we want to remind – let's start we the project, and then you will condemn or thank us!
We planned to tell about each participant of team in February, 2018 after start of our bmail.com. But after inquiries of our followers we placed primary information.

Best regards,

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 05:51:07 PM

Hello guys,

Hello,

We could not understand what mister of bigchakalaka writes about, but having a little studied a question understood:

1)   Our domain was registered at reg.com – the choice of our sponsor of He Tengfei Kim, it actively uses this registrar.

2)   Personal mail of our sponsor was used – to reserve the rights for the domain for our sponsor. In this regard the paid service of Private person was chosen – she hides data, about that who registered the domain.

3)   When this service is active - the Registrar REG.COM instead of data of the owner uses own data, and his mail is in the .ru domain. However he specifies that personal data on that who registered the domain are hidden.

4)   To remove doubts about data of the owner of the domain we turned off service of Private Person and opened data on the owner of the domain!

5)   You dear sir of bigchakalaka - before writing the conclusions as the expert, please finish courses of programmers not to write still nonsense when you do not understand a question!!!

6)   About Team – we already wrote that in LinkedIn network – we placed primary information as members of our team were not participants of this network and therefore contacts so a little!!! We filled what educational institutions our team finished – however we do not hide that Bmail is our first project on the basis of technology a blockchain!
But before writing the expert opinions as mister of bigchakalaka already made we want to remind – let's start we the project, and then you will condemn or thank us!
We planned to tell about each participant of team in February, 2018 after start of our bmail.com. But after inquiries of our followers we placed primary information.

Best regards,

Thank you for proofs. But i think about your trust before, in my mind you wasn't a scammer. This is a first such token related with emails, and it will be very necessary and interesting for big investors.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Blockchain E-mail Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84

Blockchain E-mail Token-Project Bmail–New Future

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 05:52:41 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 10:38:43 PM by Blockchain E-mail Token

Hello followers and investors,

Also we remind – our main objective it to draw attention to the project, but not to raise money!
If sales of a token on PRE-ICO take place in our opinion insufficiently well we will cancel ICO sales – we will return money to all investors who will wish it!
And then we will place limited quantity of our token of BMLT - the minimum on 3 exchange and our token of BMLT will grow in the price together with our project!
We understand that as soon as we start our service your relation to change to us! And we will be quietly engaged in start of the Bmail platform!
Let we the young and ambitious company but for us the main thing be our reputation!

P.S: You learn about our decision in the nearest future – everything depends on sales of Pre-ICO!
All investors will not suffer, we will provide the choice – return of means or we will add to you into the account a constant token of BMLT which you will be able to sell on exchange (EtherDelta, Cryptopia, CoinExchange) the starting price of placement will be 1 ETH = 1000 BMLT or to wait for start of the Bmail platform.
All participants of the bounty program will not suffer – the program will also work till January 26, 2018!

Best regards,

jugi_official

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 05:56:19 PM

thanks to the announcement
this will create the dependence of scholars to work in the sector that he chooses. such as a state enterprise or other institution.
regards
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:52:58 PM

I know the feelings of being hacked. When someone hackedmy email, every back from the start. All my important transactions and confidential imformation has lost. Its good too see how Blockchain Email Token see these concept as important and everobody will need these security on their mailing system.

Yes ,I agree with you and your opinion on this matter and your experience.
Hackers don't actually target a particular person.
They do mass breaches and then find valuable information.
This project can can to present a case like this.
I think it is quite difficult to hack into the servers of Blockchain E-mail and also the hackers won't try to accept this challenge so we can be safe using the mail services. Even i had lost some of my bank details due to the misuse of my Email, though i got it changed later and saved a lot of my money.
Mail protected from hacking and preserving confidential information is needed not only for public people. I think such mail if it is convenient and will have additional functions will be needed by many.
Yes this can be very difficult to do and will need work and we'll need a great team but this totally possible and with the pace this project is going and is achievable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: