Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:49:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟BMAIL🌟⚡️MAILBOX OF THE FUTURE⚡️🌟  (Read 3321 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:26:16 PM

what hapen to the ICO? why is it canceled? Is there any problem that affects this ICO?
I don't know. But when i comeback this topic i see they said that ICO is cancelled? What time is ICO start again?
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:04:36 AM

just got here and also just got sad about all this... such a promising project, with immediate real-life implementation, and they had to cancel the ICO?! how can so much sh*t coins be alive and well and projects like this one have so much trouble?!
i know the answers to these questions... i'm just mad with this...
hope you go foward and go strong.... do not give up...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:40:35 AM

In the digitalized competitive hacking economy we are living, the next level of Email is Bmail which is blockchain secured is really an innovative thought and it helps users to make their data secured. Hoping Bmail launch back.
yeah Bmail should be able to revolutionize the Email Security and productivity i just hope it gets as lots of support as it can possible get because it can go for moon it really needs all the support

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:59:33 AM

It's a bad news for us to hear that you made the decision to cancel ICO sales.. Bmail is great project no doubt about that, but the idea is not enough to target investors, as I recommend you before you need to release a test version of you work to get attention. anyway try to avoid mistakes that you made and I'm sure will get more investors in coming days. we will keep supporting you.
It's very sad that bad news for us that this project made the decision to cancel the sale of ICO. which I know Bmail is a great project no doubt, maybe another this project can proceed.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:01:46 AM

It's a bad news for us to hear that you made the decision to cancel ICO sales.. Bmail is great project no doubt about that, but the idea is not enough to target investors, as I recommend you before you need to release a test version of you work to get attention. anyway try to avoid mistakes that you made and I'm sure will get more investors in coming days. we will keep supporting you.
It's very sad that bad news for us that this project made the decision to cancel the sale of ICO. which I know Bmail is a great project no doubt, maybe another this project can proceed.

You're right, well we have nothing to do but accept the reality that this project has gone. The only thing to do is hoping to the dev and staff will make another ICO which can atteact more investors as almost the same on this project.

This is an ordinary life, everything is decided by the developer and the team, if the project does not work out, then the idea is not interesting or insufficient internet marketing. The idea seems to me good, maybe the team should be more advertised?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:45:18 AM

You're right, well we have nothing to do but accept the reality that this project has gone. The only thing to do is hoping to the dev and staff will make another ICO which can atteact more investors as almost the same on this project.

This is an ordinary life, everything is decided by the developer and the team, if the project does not work out, then the idea is not interesting or insufficient internet marketing. The idea seems to me good, maybe the team should be more advertised?

I agree, the team needs to revised some of their plans. Also they need to have a good bounty campaign manager to promote and handle the advertising. They need to focus first in advertising to get more funds to support the development.

4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:55:21 AM

BMail has 5 members on the team. This is quite shocking, BMail is really a huge project but behind this is only 5 people. They are indeed amazing. I hope BMail would launched their test version for us to experience the securedness of the project. Really lots of development and maybe soo listing on the exchangers would be possible. For sure BMail will have a brighter future.
Thats seems a very difficult task to successfuly achieve for a 5 member team. Maybe the will be increasing thier headcount as soon as they develop thier project.

Hi,

You possibly badly studied our project  Roll Eyes

At us is in the team of 27 people from 3 countries, we placed so far information on the main members of the team who began to work on the project.
In the nearest future there will begin work the Bmail.com– on it we will tell in detail about each member of the team!  Cool

Additional information – an indispensable condition for addition of a coin on coinmarketcap is that daily sales at the exchange were not less than $50 000.
Therefore we add our token of BMLT on the exchange, and then we submit the application for coinmarketcap.

Best regards,
Team of the Blockchain E-mail Token
Sorry bud but yes I admit I missed some parts of the project but anyway thank you for responding and correcting this matter.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:22:37 AM

Kudos to the team for focusing on a solid product over fundraising. This could actually be a big win for those that did invest and decide to accept the tokens, as the limited supply will become quite valuable if development continues successfully.
Probably that's going to happen because only few were grabbing the opportunity of their sales of token. This project will continue even if the ICO is being cancelled and  I'm surprised that they will be listed at the exchange soon.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:12:04 AM

Although ISO and canceled, the project is still in demand. Users did not leave and investors too. Perhaps the developers are preparing for us something more ambitious.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:20:59 AM

Email in blockchain is interesting. I will be monitoring this thread as privacy is more and more in-demand today.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:27:05 AM

Email in blockchain is interesting. I will be monitoring this thread as privacy is more and more in-demand today.

Blockchain technology is grown much more wider these days and also now we can annynomously mail anyone using blockchain technology. It is much more safer then using normal mail services and cryptos lovers can surely have good benefits out of this project.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:44:24 AM

Mailbox? On the blockchain? What kind of email is that? I mean, doesn't it make more confusing if I want to send an email and it needs to be confirmed on the blockchain?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

Kudos to the team for focusing on a solid product over fundraising. This could actually be a big win for those that did invest and decide to accept the tokens, as the limited supply will become quite valuable if development continues successfully.
Probably that's going to happen because only few were grabbing the opportunity of their sales of token. This project will continue even if the ICO is being cancelled and  I'm surprised that they will be listed at the exchange soon.

That's because the demand for this coin is limited. So the Price of this coin
should increase, But sadly the ICO has been cancelled and many members and
investors are really confused and sad.

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

This project is really something. With the today's and in demand problems that commonly encountered nowadays is the spread of hacking. Hackers are really something that people don't want and want to eliminate. With the good and idealistic concept that the team come up with, they have the resolution to the problem, they enable to combine the blockchain with the e-mail that will be able to provide security and avoid from hacking. I am really looking forward to this project even the ICO is cancelled. This will surely be successful.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:59:41 AM

I agree, the team needs to revised some of their plans. Also they need to have a good bounty campaign manager to promote and handle the advertising. They need to focus first in advertising to get more funds to support the development.
I also think so, even a good idea needs money and if there is no money for an advertising company it is better to close the project or to find finances for promotion and continue ICO.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:17:48 PM

I think that the development team is very ambitious guys and they want, of course, only the best for their project. However, it is natural that many things depend on good investors, maybe a lot of people have not noticed them yet, but we will hope for the best, and of course, for the resumption of ISO.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

Blockchain technology is grown much more wider these days and also now we can annynomously mail anyone using blockchain technology. It is much more safer then using normal mail services and cryptos lovers can surely have good benefits out of this project.

Agree, Im sure many will be curious and will be interested to use this. I just hope that bmail will make a more competitive features of their project and a very good designs to attract more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:37:35 PM

This project should shoot definitely in price. He is not resembling to that mass of slag which emerges daily to the public just a little differing from each other.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
German Klimenko

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:45:35 PM

It is not clear for me how ERC tokens will involved to the work of this mail service. Also I think that gmail, hotmail and other big companies have recources to make service user friendly and additional services like google disk is available. Will be the same actual for this project or just secure e-mails?
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:22:00 PM

Has the developer already decided to continue the project or graduated from ICO? I hope to continue, I like this project, I want to have protected mail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: