Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:21:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟BMAIL🌟⚡️MAILBOX OF THE FUTURE⚡️🌟  (Read 3319 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:36:19 PM

Has the developer already decided to continue the project or graduated from ICO? I hope to continue, I like this project, I want to have protected mail.
Yes, I hope they will continue it because this project will get the interest of people who wanted to protect their email.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

Has the developer already decided to continue the project or graduated from ICO? I hope to continue, I like this project, I want to have protected mail.
I do hope so, but they will be to be listed soon at the exchange. Many people will surely like this kind of platform but I wonder why they didn't hit their target while at the time of their sale they offer very big discounts.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

Mailbox? On the blockchain? What kind of email is that? I mean, doesn't it make more confusing if I want to send an email and it needs to be confirmed on the blockchain?
It's a Bmail which is block chain based to make the individual data protected from many fraudulent activities also it helps much in the crypto world as there are many hackers and their main objective is to draw attention to the project but not to raise funds.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

ı still do not understand why u need ICO ?  The project is good enough te get privat funds. May be you should try to get investors from the privat sector who is related with the project.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:36:49 PM

ı still do not understand why u need ICO ?  The project is good enough te get privat funds. May be you should try to get investors from the privat sector who is related with the project.
Probably the developer did not find money and decided to conduct ICO, I think he might have a desire to continue the project on his own or on another ICO.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:42:45 PM

Mailbox? On the blockchain? What kind of email is that? I mean, doesn't it make more confusing if I want to send an email and it needs to be confirmed on the blockchain?
This is one of the questions that have been around in this thread that didn't have any direct answers. I don't know why the developers are making it sound like it's the supporters fault that the Pre ICO sale didn't reached its goal when they should just make a good statement on how the BMAIL work instead of just waiting for their funds to arrive.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:10:55 PM

Probably the developer did not find money and decided to conduct ICO, I think he might have a desire to continue the project on his own or on another ICO.

At this point they've scared away just about everyone remotely interested by closing the project then opening the project again like it's some joke lmao
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

It's a Bmail which is block chain based to make the individual data protected from many fraudulent activities also it helps much in the crypto world as there are many hackers and their main objective is to draw attention to the project but not to raise funds.
I agree on that but on happening now the people focus on the Bmail project itself which is good. The project also need funds to continue the development and I think they didnt get more attention on these.
Blockchain E-mail Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Blockchain E-mail Token-Project Bmail–New Future

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:19:42 PM

Dear followers!

Do you read our announcements which we did recently?

Let's repeat the basic:

In February, 2018 we plan start of the BMAIL platform.

On it all additional information on our project will be placed, and is open the forum on which will discuss issues of our mailbox Bmail. 

Also videos about our project and additional information on each participant of team will be posted!

Also we will start advertizing campaign in which participants of our BMAIL platform will earn rewards in BMLT tokens for advertizing viewing.

After start of the BMAIL platform the new road map will be announced.

Separately concerning video – In the nearest future we will surely issue the video review of our mailbox of Bmail! We will try to answer in this review all questions which already arrived to us and to tell most in detail about our product!

And also we hurry to start our main BMAIL platform and a forum!

Best regards,
Team of the Blockchain E-mail Token

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:12:38 PM

The project has every chance of winning. To achieve this, they do a good job every day. And they do not stop there, they take care that the letters are whipped from other users who want to hack someone's mail.

I agree to you bro, hoping that the team take some action because it might getting worst after all. We experienced about slowing of transactions and possible of hacking because as the time goes by people's curiosity getting grow and joining the crypto world and as a result of massive transactions throughout the world. We hope that this project will help this kind of problem.
this project and the sole idea is pretty good and it is attracting many people and many of them can possibly be future potential clients and traders for this project.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:21:54 PM

Dear followers!

Do you read our announcements which we did recently?

Let's repeat the basic:

In February, 2018 we plan start of the BMAIL platform.

On it all additional information on our project will be placed, and is open the forum on which will discuss issues of our mailbox Bmail. 

Also videos about our project and additional information on each participant of team will be posted!

Also we will start advertizing campaign in which participants of our BMAIL platform will earn rewards in BMLT tokens for advertizing viewing.

After start of the BMAIL platform the new road map will be announced.

Separately concerning video – In the nearest future we will surely issue the video review of our mailbox of Bmail! We will try to answer in this review all questions which already arrived to us and to tell most in detail about our product!

And also we hurry to start our main BMAIL platform and a forum!

Best regards,

Great news. I willing to participate BMail platform asap for gather some BMLT tokens. Oh, we will have new roadmap. Waiting for it now.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:30:13 PM

Appreciate the Bmail main objective to draw attention to the project but not to raise funds. Thought process of bmail helps better to be safe in hacking world.
Jedie22

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:35:05 PM

Appreciate the Bmail main objective to draw attention to the project but not to raise funds. Thought process of bmail helps better to be safe in hacking world.
I agree, base on my analysis more people didn't attract on this project because of their doubts due to scammers and hackers here in cyberworld. Also, this project needs more promotion in order to those people and investors have some doubts must be convinced and caught their attention to invest this promising project. Hopefully soon in the future the team will do their best as they can to be success.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:21:54 PM

because it's easy this days to start ICO and get enough money to build ur product than trying to convince big investors that will ask for a large percentage of profit in order to give you the money. I hope Bmail team will figure out a way and continue with the project.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:29:24 PM

Hi what happens if the network bitcoin will work very slowly as in this case to get access to his mail working on the blokcheyne . This is really matter and and one big reason why we should to choose BTCMAIL over other services such as google , yahoo, hotmail. Controlling my email the way I control my bitcoin is going to be awesome and if this team succeed to build a friendly interface. everyone crypto world will have email from them.Right now I using email from gmail and if for some reason get block would be a big deal for me, cos I'll lose access to many other services.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:34:12 PM

Why you talk of the bitcoin network? the project will have own blockchain, it won't interferee with the "main" coin widely spread.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:39:00 PM

BMail has 5 members on the team. This is quite shocking, BMail is really a huge project but behind this is only 5 people. They are indeed amazing. I hope BMail would launched their test version for us to experience the securedness of the project. Really lots of development and maybe soo listing on the exchangers would be possible. For sure BMail will have a brighter future.
Only 5 person are doing this type of amazing project. Thats cool. If they have more member on their project I hope they will do well more. Before listing exchanges they need to be listed in coinmarketcap.

Hi,

You possibly badly studied our project  Roll Eyes

At us is in the team of 27 people from 3 countries, we placed so far information on the main members of the team who began to work on the project.
In the nearest future there will begin work the Bmail.com– on it we will tell in detail about each member of the team!  Cool

Additional information – an indispensable condition for addition of a coin on coinmarketcap is that daily sales at the exchange were not less than $50 000.
Therefore we add our token of BMLT on the exchange, and then we submit the application for coinmarketcap.

Best regards,
Wow you have 27 people in your team that's too good.
But without listing on coinmarketcap only few people will be interest. All of token aren't same. If any project want to conquer they must be listed on coinmarketcap. This project also will be listed on coinmarketcap thats good.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:23:21 PM

Nope ICO is needed for increasing their capital and of course we have more money we have more function and developing.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:55:32 PM

It's not that easy to get a big investor or private funds . ICO is the more relibal way ,because most people who are ready to fund a whole project by themselves would want to take big share of the equity and that's bad for a new unestablished project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:00:46 AM

The idea of that is. They are like soliciting funds to supply the project. And I think without the investor's funds supporters.
The project will go to nothing and will soon turn to scam projects.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: