Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:15:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟BMAIL🌟⚡️MAILBOX OF THE FUTURE⚡️🌟  (Read 3319 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:11:07 AM

ı still do not understand why u need ICO ?  The project is good enough te get privat funds. May be you should try to get investors from the privat sector who is related with the project.
This project is only aiming for individual email users who need to sign up to a certain platform in order to get an email address. It will be difficult to get fund from private sectors or companies because they usually have their own mailing address and data servers in order to avoid hacking. Although BMAIL is different since it will be in the blockchain, they should be able to provide a presentation on how the platform will work first.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:23:10 AM

In the digitalized competitive hacking economy we are living, the next level of Email is Bmail which is blockchain secured is really an innovative thought and it helps users to make their data secured. Hoping Bmail launch back.
yeah Bmail should be able to revolutionize the Email Security and productivity i just hope it gets as lots of support as it can possible get because it can go for moon it really needs all the support
We are all optimistic because a new generation of emailing system is about to come. However seasoned hackers are also exceotional with thier chosen profession so we should not be relaxing so much and we still need to do our part to protect our emails and datas.
including I am also optimistic that a new generation of email systems will come soon and surprise us all. yes but this can not be a good thing to avoid the hackers of course they are also experienced and maybe they also menpunyai brilliant idea as well.
ybcuongdz1

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:25:10 AM

This looks like a very nice idea to send email via blockchain network. This will keep the contact between peoples safe and secure to transfer information. I think this will be a very nice start to a great project and investors will get good profit from it as block chin is very secure.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:58:38 AM

ı still do not understand why u need ICO ?  The project is good enough te get privat funds. May be you should try to get investors from the privat sector who is related with the project.
Probably the developer did not find money and decided to conduct ICO, I think he might have a desire to continue the project on his own or on another ICO.

When you fail at an IPO, then I guess best bet is to do an ICO. Not much regulation and you get paid in crypto which you can cashout for funds  Cool
a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:02:33 AM

your project is not common no one knows your project only that i have ever heard from my friend. But I have no publicity. I am interested to buy I have read your whitepepar. But I learned to invest with your project notes showing a rising chart
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:05:14 AM

your project is not common no one knows your project only that i have ever heard from my friend. But I have no publicity. I am interested to buy I have read your whitepepar. But I learned to invest with your project notes showing a rising chart
Actually, I also think that the project does not have enough advertising. Can the developer need to attract additional investment to promote the project?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:45:07 AM

Actually, I also think that the project does not have enough advertising. Can the developer need to attract additional investment to promote the project?

I also think of that, Bmail didn't focused on promotions and advertising so maybe this is the result. But I read that they already got some serious investors that will support the development of their project. They should need to have bounty campaigns to get more exposure.

Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:58:48 AM

In the digitalized competitive hacking economy we are living, the next level of Email is Bmail which is blockchain secured is really an innovative thought and it helps users to make their data secured. Hoping Bmail launch back.
yeah Bmail should be able to revolutionize the Email Security and productivity i just hope it gets as lots of support as it can possible get because it can go for moon it really needs all the support
We are all optimistic because a new generation of emailing system is about to come. However seasoned hackers are also exceotional with thier chosen profession so we should not be relaxing so much and we still need to do our part to protect our emails and datas.
including I am also optimistic that a new generation of email systems will come soon and surprise us all. yes but this can not be a good thing to avoid the hackers of course they are also experienced and maybe they also menpunyai brilliant idea as well.
I got acquainted with the project and I also like this idea, but I can not understand whether the project is closed or continues?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:41:09 AM

Although ISO and canceled, the project is still in demand. Users did not leave and investors too. Perhaps the developers are preparing for us something more ambitious.
Sorry bud but I didnt hear anything about the cancellation of thier ICO. Can you share you link here for reference and for the others to be informed.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:25:21 AM

Although ISO and canceled, the project is still in demand. Users did not leave and investors too. Perhaps the developers are preparing for us something more ambitious.
Sorry bud but I didnt hear anything about the cancellation of thier ICO. Can you share you link here for reference and for the others to be informed.

And I did not hear anything and did not see the information about the cancellation of ISO, give references or something else that hunts for what reason or because of what problems the cancellation took place.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:47:21 AM

I also think of that, Bmail didn't focused on promotions and advertising so maybe this is the result. But I read that they already got some serious investors that will support the development of their project. They should need to have bounty campaigns to get more exposure.

I don't think that they didn't fucos on promotions maybe because they are confident enough which the truth is not the way they think. I would say maybe this project have some airdrops or videos to make those users and investors understand easily their great features and advocacy on this project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:58:50 AM

Is this already continued? No more cancellation of launching? Because we really are sad when the other day the update that the launching would be cancelled as I always stay tuned with the updates of this project as I know that this would be a high potential project and more people will continue to support this one because of it's caring for the people of their email's safety. They connected that concept with blockchain as we all know that people in crypto community use their email's in all kinds of transactions.

They gave us 5 more days to invest so that they can reach their minimum cap for the launching of the project. I think if they still dont get the quota they will totally cancel this project.
I think they might and also they might decide to still continue if they deem it possible because the team has serious ambition to see this project succeed and that really good

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:29:12 AM

Advertising will be a big help to a project especially if it's new. It seems that as what I understand this project needs more advertisements to be more popular. Maybe this is one reason why the ICO is being cancelled. Anyway, I think there is still a chance that this project will continue to develop because many are getting interested to continue this ICO.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

Is this already continued? No more cancellation of launching? Because we really are sad when the other day the update that the launching would be cancelled as I always stay tuned with the updates of this project as I know that this would be a high potential project and more people will continue to support this one because of it's caring for the people of their email's safety. They connected that concept with blockchain as we all know that people in crypto community use their email's in all kinds of transactions.

They gave us 5 more days to invest so that they can reach their minimum cap for the launching of the project. I think if they still dont get the quota they will totally cancel this project.
I think they might and also they might decide to still continue if they deem it possible because the team has serious ambition to see this project succeed and that really good
Even i think that the team will not cancel the project as it has some good concepts. Mailbox is the most vital factor each individual here needs and this project will fullfill all the needs. Seriously, we cryptos people need a different and private mailbox for their business and the team can surely comeout with good results.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:17:33 AM

And I did not hear anything and did not see the information about the cancellation of ISO, give references or something else that hunts for what reason or because of what problems the cancellation took place.

On the previous pages there was a message about the cancellation of ISO in connection with the fact that the developers considered it doomed to failure. And all investors were offered to return their funds at their request.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:38:56 AM

On the previous pages there was a message about the cancellation of ISO in connection with the fact that the developers considered it doomed to failure. And all investors were offered to return their funds at their request.
So the project is closed or does the developer raise funds for a new ICO? I personally liked the idea of secure mail, I think this mail can be used in special cases.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

They canceled the ICO, but the project is not cancelled. They found more investors if you go to their website. They are going to start the development of the Bmail platform.
The BMLT tokens also are going to be released on Exchanges.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:08:40 PM

So the project is closed or does the developer raise funds for a new ICO? I personally liked the idea of secure mail, I think this mail can be used in special cases.
In the trending crypto world bmail a sophisticated data protector which is block chain based supports the user interface better in our digital system. Bmail may be quite more interesting by expanding team width to advertise and gain better investors.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:50:47 PM

I don't think that they didn't fucos on promotions maybe because they are confident enough which the truth is not the way they think. I would say maybe this project have some airdrops or videos to make those users and investors understand easily their great features and advocacy on this project.
If a good idea is not collected enough money, then the rollers are not enough. Probably the developer needs to change the channels of project promotion.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:52:45 PM

I dont think so. This project still have potential, even though they reach minimum cap or not. So they wont abandon this project. They should evaluate their road map and target again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: