Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:50:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
Disconnecting

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:25:31 PM

I was initially disturbed about a couple of things regarding this project, but having discovered that Bob’s Repair engaged an global technology law firm, Investus Law, to represent it with respect to its regulation crowdfunding. It was quite reassuring for me.            
Yeah, and besides all the main goal of this project is to catch the attention of the costumers that all of their things that need to repair will gave a good result and satisfaction of the costumers from bob's repair wherever part of the world you may.

Also if I understand correctly, bobsrepair would provide employment as it plans to recruit contractors from the top 100 US local and regional markets before pursuing international growth, this is really impressive if it indeed also pursues this cause.

aside from the fact that they will be recruiting contractors from the top 100 US local and regional market,
will they be planning to have this recruitment globally? and consider local on different country?

Since  this is a US based company, majority of their clientele lies in the States, so however they would start from the States first and gradually extend it's outreach to other countries.

i guess it will be much better if they will plan to extend their plans to more countries especially to the locals. this will really help other countries with their platform. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

As an investor, one thing I find very amazing and confident about the project is the determination of the CEO Frederick is pushing this project globally especially as he's doing a great work in Asia,  I just saw behind the scene picture at Bloomberg Radio Asia in HongKong

They have marketing manager in Asia. I'm just wondering how long will their services grow after launch since they said they will initially set up in the US before going international. They should hire consultants in establishing the company in other countries.
I think that they will soon expand their borders and new consultants will appear in many countries
chess888

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:28:18 PM

Is their a system on how to become one of the contractor on BOB's repair or is it BOB's repair be the one to select or find skilled workers? will the system involve all countries esp Asia? As far as I know , many skilled workers and good constructors came from ASIA. 

They will be doing recruitment. Once it has been launched in a location they will start recruiting people.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

As an investor, one thing I find very amazing and confident about the project is the determination of the CEO Frederick is pushing this project globally especially as he's doing a great work in Asia,  I just saw behind the scene picture at Bloomberg Radio Asia in HongKong

They have marketing manager in Asia. I'm just wondering how long will their services grow after launch since they said they will initially set up in the US before going international. They should hire consultants in establishing the company in other countries.
I think that they will soon expand their borders and new consultants will appear in many countries

They definitely must have an office complete with staff wherever they set up, just like uber, and they should have legal consultants as well.
Timchan

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

I was initially disturbed about a couple of things regarding this project, but having discovered that Bob’s Repair engaged an global technology law firm, Investus Law, to represent it with respect to its regulation crowdfunding. It was quite reassuring for me.            
Yeah, and besides all the main goal of this project is to catch the attention of the costumers that all of their things that need to repair will gave a good result and satisfaction of the costumers from bob's repair wherever part of the world you may.

Also if I understand correctly, bobsrepair would provide employment as it plans to recruit contractors from the top 100 US local and regional markets before pursuing international growth, this is really impressive if it indeed also pursues this cause.

aside from the fact that they will be recruiting contractors from the top 100 US local and regional market,
will they be planning to have this recruitment globally? and consider local on different country?

Since  this is a US based company, majority of their clientele lies in the States, so however they would start from the States first and gradually extend it's outreach to other countries.

i guess it will be much better if they will plan to extend their plans to more countries especially to the locals. this will really help other countries with their platform. Smiley

Making their way around the globe in a slow matter makes their progress steadier. No worries because if Bob's managed to break its' continental barriers, they can spread to other countries.
Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:31:02 PM

They definitely must have an office complete with staff wherever they set up, just like uber, and they should have legal consultants as well.

The office suggestion has a point but right now it isn't that feasible knowing that they're settling in other countries at the moment. But knowing that there's offices of Bob's stationed in many countries can elevate a country's construction state.
chess888

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:37:45 PM

Countries have different laws. What applies to one country may not apply to the other. This applies to setting up companies and businesses as well.
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:00:20 PM

Countries have different laws. What applies to one country may not apply to the other. This applies to setting up companies and businesses as well.
That may be the case but the possibility of overcoming those odds can improve Bob's capability to flourish. 
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:17:15 PM

That may be the case but the possibility of overcoming those odds can improve Bob's capability to flourish. 

Well the growth of Bob's Repair basically will depend on how the market (both consumers and Contractors) adapt on the system or app. Lets just hope the spread of Bob's repair will be a blast. I believe they planned it out on expanding their system on all reqions. Its all up to their marketing head

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
jlaw007

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:29:16 PM

Well the growth of Bob's Repair basically will depend on how the market (both consumers and Contractors) adapt on the system or app. Lets just hope the spread of Bob's repair will be a blast. I believe they planned it out on expanding their system on all reqions. Its all up to their marketing head

They don't need to overcome laws. They have to follow it. They would need to study about it, or hire experts on it.
chess888

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:05:03 PM

They don't need to overcome laws. They have to follow it. They would need to study about it, or hire experts on it.

They have a specific plan for expansion, a growth strategy that they have used before and it was successful.
jlaw007

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:56:09 PM

I really like the application on which bob repair promotes price transparency. Where in each reviews the price of the things that had to be repair or replace together with the labor cost needs to be breakdown and be reported, this can boost the confidence of the next costumer to deliberately know the material details of the service that he wants to avail with the help of the applications fraud can be eliminated because of its transparency.

This is the modern way of having the trust of the customers to the service offered because the feedbacks is endorsed by the last customer, and the type of service where did the repair had been done can be search through the application which assist the future customers to know the details they must before they avail the certain service they want what a convenient way of providing the service that the customers might need that saves their worries from under and over reliance to the job because it can be reduce to the level of certainty along with the confidence that the job can be well done by skilled workers.

Another thing about the app is that it gives you options. When you create a job, you get to see a list of contractors you can choose from.
Tonnyrinze

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:40:17 PM

Nice and super project,  goodluck to the developers
Pastrana044

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:55:25 PM

Hi! April 4 is the exact date of the start of ICO public sales tokens? Is this final date?
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:32:23 PM

The technology behind bob repair will save a lot for this low cost business model promotes lower price for customers and higher profitability for contractors, In the automated process a single full-time employee could manage more that 200 contractors at a time and the company could rely on a lower-cost location-independent workforce.

cryptoindustries

Activity: 75

btc

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:41:30 PM

The technology behind bob repair will save a lot for this low cost business model promotes lower price for customers and higher profitability for contractors, In the automated process a single full-time employee could manage more that 200 contractors at a time and the company could rely on a lower-cost location-independent workforce.

This is a commendable choice for bob repair cause this is much productive that the last model with such the budget is used through local online advertising platforms which contractors paid higher fees just to received as many potential customers, cause in the new automated process instead of allocating the cost to advertising they can use it for the modernization and upgrades of their equipment so they can offer a better and satisfactory service.
bilyones

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:49:31 PM

This is a commendable choice for bob repair cause this is much productive that the last model with such the budget is used through local online advertising platforms which contractors paid higher fees just to received as many potential customers, cause in the new automated process instead of allocating the cost to advertising they can use it for the modernization and upgrades of their equipment so they can offer a better and satisfactory service.

New Systems like this is being used by some of the big firms and the result is outstanding it delivers them high sales and more customers in line with the after sales feature in the application which the customers can leave a feedback on what happened on the on-site repairs other potential customers will know what kind of service bob contractors had on its past services which may give them a boost to try and have their home repairs immediately.
skyflakes88

Activity: 124

▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:57:59 PM

They have a specific plan for expansion, a growth strategy that they have used before and it was successful.

In regards to the expansion they have some data and forecast from Bureau of Labor Statistics that employment in the skilled trade market will grow 10 percent from 2014 data to 2024 faster than the average for all occupations which I believe will also take effect because service type of jobs are getting more in-demand this past years.

ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:04:52 PM

I have read the past discussion on the thread how can the customers be protected if the other party such as the repair team failed to finish of fulfill some of the home repairs? like they have not fully attach some parts of the repair something like that..
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:50:02 AM

I have read the past discussion on the thread how can the customers be protected if the other party such as the repair team failed to finish of fulfill some of the home repairs? like they have not fully attach some parts of the repair something like that..

I think the answer to this question will be on the 12th page of the whitepaper whereas a escrow service is discuss there it is truly a fantastic solution for the service offered by bob repair.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: