Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:32:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:31:37 AM

Contractors use the website and mobile application to:
● Receive and manager leads;
● Calendar view of all upcoming appointments with push-notification reminders;
● Receive notifications from the escrow service;
● Access the escrow contract;
● Write reviews and rate customers.

I get the other bullets but rating customers? what? why?

Great question. The reason why is there need for customer reviews is because every worker should know if they can trust going to a strangers house. As a repairman, it would be nice to know that this person is safe and trustworthy. Most of the time the customers are great but we sometimes run into the issue of them being rude, underpaying and even cheating the contractor. I love the idea of a two-way system because this will give every contractor a piece of mind.

apart from the service that can be rendered the hospitality of the customer should also be in the equation of the ratings because not all of them will treat you nice some may lack respect and may end up hurting bobs repairman that goes beyond the boundary of them.

I believe this is a great feature proposed by the team for the repair team having a fair treatment from rude customers It is ideal that customers should received a quality service because they earned in but some are really rude because of their social standing in the society like making a slight details a big deal which may not affect the whole service making the work bad that can make bad record to bobs repairmans.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:23:25 AM

Bob;s Repair project is looking good for investment , i will buy some tokens when token sale will be start.

I really appreciate you saying this. Our Token Sale is April 4th!

Hello Bob, When will you announce the airdrop mechanics for bobsrepair?
and one more question why until today there has been no spreadsheet update for bounty signature?
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:39:45 AM

I hope the main crowdsale gets completed soon and they reach the goal. I want to see what the Bob's Repair platform in action.

hello sir, you can always check their website at https://www.bobsrepair.com for any updates. Apparently you're not the only one who wants to se Bob's repair in action. For me this project will be a blast and helpful to everyone.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
Destined2B_Rich

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:49:05 AM

"Bob’s Repair plans to recruit contractors from the top 100 US local and regional markets before
pursuing international growth."

you clearly stated on your whitepaper your Growth strategy. my question is do you have any plans on expanding and recruiting contractors from Asia? I believe their are several good contractors and experienced skilled workers from Asia. As far as I Know many European and western contractors have Skilled Asian workers on their companies.
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:22:13 AM

I hope the main crowdsale gets completed soon and they reach the goal. I want to see what the Bob's Repair platform in action.

hello sir, you can always check their website at https://www.bobsrepair.com for any updates. Apparently you're not the only one who wants to se Bob's repair in action. For me this project will be a blast and helpful to everyone.

This project is the modern way of providing service to the citizens whom are need of home service troubleshooting. the need of this kind of service is growing mostly on urban areas which are always busy accompanying their business and jobs.
I also believe bob repair will have a successful project for the years to come.

xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:26:46 AM

"Bob’s Repair plans to recruit contractors from the top 100 US local and regional markets before

you clearly stated on your whitepaper your Growth strategy. my question is do you have any plans on expanding and recruiting contractors from Asia? I believe their are several good contractors and experienced skilled workers from Asia. As far as I Know many European and western contractors have Skilled Asian workers on their companies.
Yes, Asia is lot of people who are many contractors and their skills are fitted to what bob's repair looking for. Many people outside the Asia hired asean people because they know and trusted on their skills.
ZeidFreak

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

I think asia will be one of the most profitable area for bob repair amidst more competitors like small repair shops in the street they will be both having home service to offer and in this matter bob repair will have the edge to its competitor with the feedback feature costumers can check the past work of the repair man if its outstanding or just average or not having this idea will push them to have the service offered by bob repair.
Bobsrepair (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 49

Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:50:13 AM

I was just in ASIA last week. Yes, we will be expanding there. First, we will launch in US, Canada, Australia, and UK. After that Europe and Asia will be last.

jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

Contractors use the website and mobile application to:
● Receive and manager leads;
● Calendar view of all upcoming appointments with push-notification reminders;
● Receive notifications from the escrow service;
● Access the escrow contract;
● Write reviews and rate customers.

I get the other bullets but rating customers? what? why?

Great question. The reason why is there need for customer reviews is because every worker should know if they can trust going to a strangers house. As a repairman, it would be nice to know that this person is safe and trustworthy. Most of the time the customers are great but we sometimes run into the issue of them being rude, underpaying and even cheating the contractor. I love the idea of a two-way system because this will give every contractor a piece of mind.

That's great! It would be like learn from others experience or avoid a bad experience altogether. Just to clarify, this would mean that other contractors can view the previous customer and read the previous contractor's experience with that customer, right? Only contractors should be able to view it, so this would mean contractors portal/dashboard would be different but the same with customer's portal since there is a part for reviews.
Mustard!!!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:15:51 PM

I think asia will be one of the most profitable area for bob repair amidst more competitors like small repair shops in the street they will be both having home service to offer and in this matter bob repair will have the edge to its competitor with the feedback feature costumers can check the past work of the repair man if its outstanding or just average or not having this idea will push them to have the service offered by bob repair.

I Agree with you sir. Im from South East Asia, and the construction industry here is quite booming. Hence having a program like Bob's Repair on Asia will be a big help and also be profitable to the said project (Bob's Repair). Hope Bob's Repair have future plans on expanding on the Asia region.

Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

I Agree with you sir. Im from South East Asia, and the construction industry here is quite booming. Hence having a program like Bob's Repair on Asia will be a big help and also be profitable to the said project (Bob's Repair). Hope Bob's Repair have future plans on expanding on the Asia region.
That would be the best idea for having some project like this by expanding the bobs repair branches they will be more efficient. As an evolving technology almost every country is needing to have or to be used. At first the quality of it and after all the products has been made and proven then bobs repair can expand their market.
chess888

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:34:16 PM

I was just in ASIA last week. Yes, we will be expanding there. First, we will launch in US, Canada, Australia, and UK. After that Europe and Asia will be last.

Is it US, then Canada.. or US, Canada... as in simultaneously?
jlaw007

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:59:25 PM

Bob;s Repair project is looking good for investment , i will buy some tokens when token sale will be start.

I really appreciate you saying this. Our Token Sale is April 4th!

Hello Bob, When will you announce the airdrop mechanics for bobsrepair?
and one more question why until today there has been no spreadsheet update for bounty signature?

There will be another airdrop? Will there be another airdrop?
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

I came also from Asia. As what I know, Asia is rich in human resources. In fact, we have a lot of migrant skilled workers than other continents. We have a lot of laborers and I think it is good to have Bob's repair in Asia since there are lot of contractors.
Maybe, Bob's repair is more profitable in Asia than America due to the levels/average of degree or courses that finished by the citizen. And I think one of the reason why Bob's repair flew to Asian countries because they to gather people and information for the success of the project.
skyflakes88

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:47:28 AM

I really like the application on which bob repair promotes price transparency. Where in each reviews the price of the things that had to be repair or replace together with the labor cost needs to be breakdown and be reported, this can boost the confidence of the next costumer to deliberately know the material details of the service that he wants to avail with the help of the applications fraud can be eliminated because of its transparency.

ZeidFreak

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:54:51 AM

I really like the application on which bob repair promotes price transparency. Where in each reviews the price of the things that had to be repair or replace together with the labor cost needs to be breakdown and be reported, this can boost the confidence of the next costumer to deliberately know the material details of the service that he wants to avail with the help of the applications fraud can be eliminated because of its transparency.

This is the modern way of having the trust of the customers to the service offered because the feedbacks is endorsed by the last customer, and the type of service where did the repair had been done can be search through the application which assist the future customers to know the details they must before they avail the certain service they want what a convenient way of providing the service that the customers might need that saves their worries from under and over reliance to the job because it can be reduce to the level of certainty along with the confidence that the job can be well done by skilled workers.
bilyones

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:59:29 AM

This is the modern way of having the trust of the customers to the service offered because the feedbacks is endorsed by the last customer, and the type of service where did the repair had been done can be search through the application which assist the future customers to know the details they must before they avail the certain service they want what a convenient way of providing the service that the customers might need that saves their worries from under and over reliance to the job because it can be reduce to the level of certainty along with the confidence that the job can be well done by skilled workers.

with this feature of the bob application which will be available on iOS, Android and web based application fraud, hidden cost and other inflated cost that is hidden from the customer will be eliminated because of the transparency impost by bob repair.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:05:41 AM

Whether i just want to ask you one thing whether your can company is completely strict to US laws? Before expanding check with those government laws and regulations?
jlaw007

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:06:46 AM

with this feature of the bob application which will be available on iOS, Android and web based application fraud, hidden cost and other inflated cost that is hidden from the customer will be eliminated because of the transparency impost by bob repair.

Customer is presented with a list contractors which are best suited for the job, alongside with their price rates, ratings and other customers review.
This makes it sound like uber, but bob is related to skills so other than the reviews, it would be nice if contractors can sort of showcase their work, how nicely done it was with the customers permission.
Mustard!!!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:20:58 AM

Indeed sir, Bob's Repair will be a big help on the construction industry for it promotes transparency and efficient way of getting skilled workers on a minimal cost, cut with those marketing stunt crap added cost. Bob's Repair will bring trust to every contractors as well as giving them due service with due cost. Its a win win situation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: