Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:59:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:16:01 PM

Every day more and more interest is shown to the project. I think with such a pace will be able to collect Hard Cap on the first day.
Ya. Bob’s doesnt make much noise but making really a big move. Because of Bob’s vision it is impossible to think that their ICO will just turn out to be one of many garbages ICOs. They have a very reasonable and noble visions to achieve.
They do not even need to make a lot of noise, they are already quite famous, their ads work well

One reason why Bob Repair's is famous, They league of community has a bunch and John Mcafee is helping the 2 bro's on their project as well.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:02:29 AM

Every day more and more interest is shown to the project. I think with such a pace will be able to collect Hard Cap on the first day.
Ya. Bob’s doesnt make much noise but making really a big move. Because of Bob’s vision it is impossible to think that their ICO will just turn out to be one of many garbages ICOs. They have a very reasonable and noble visions to achieve.
They do not even need to make a lot of noise, they are already quite famous, their ads work well
The project is already noisy, why? They will not gain a lot of investors if their ICO is almost quiet. The fact that the project is alive at all times and there are supporters as well as promoters, the more it will be spread in the community. Remember, Bob's repair has a solid promoter who is John McAfee. And I think one of the reason the Bob's repair is successful because of its asset.

Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:51:49 AM

The project is already noisy, why? They will not gain a lot of investors if their ICO is almost quiet. The fact that the project is alive at all times and there are supporters as well as promoters, the more it will be spread in the community. Remember, Bob's repair has a solid promoter who is John McAfee. And I think one of the reason the Bob's repair is successful because of its asset.
Perhaps you are right. But this is not bad! John McAfe is a famous person and this is a big plus for Bob's Repair.
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

One reason why Bob Repair's is famous, They league of community has a bunch and John Mcafee is helping the 2 bro's on their project as well.
Behind that, bob repair is also popular of the entire world because of the good quality that they have and they got the trust of people in therms of repairing some mess. Through this project we can make this to succeed.
Not the entire world. Is so exaggerated, They are hyping by the community and part of the marketing strategy they introduce John Mcafee on Media and i'm looking towards on this project to be a successful ICO.

Disconnecting

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:07:01 AM

this is not me and there are many incidents like this they just take my url profile link and take the link url someone else's work then use the eth address of him and events like this are often done by people who do not want to work harder ..

do not pay for him :

You can pm bounty manager for this thing so they will change your eth address or contact him on telegram admins are active there. Goodluck buddy!

he need to post it on the bounty thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2561645.0/

this is not new in terms of bounties. there are so many people who uses others profile and work in order just to cheat and have some reward for them selves.

this must be brought up to the manager as soon as possible to teach lesson to this guy.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:24:53 AM

this is not me and there are many incidents like this they just take my url profile link and take the link url someone else's work then use the eth address of him and events like this are often done by people who do not want to work harder ..

do not pay for him :

You can pm bounty manager for this thing so they will change your eth address or contact him on telegram admins are active there. Goodluck buddy!

this is not new in terms of bounties. there are so many people who uses others profile and work in order just to cheat and have some reward for them selves.

this must be brought up to the manager as soon as possible to teach lesson to this guy.
They are people who wants yo steal the works of others. I'm sure that this kind of doings should eliminate. Yes you should report that to thr bounty section so they could finalize it before ICO ends.
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:34:17 AM

So happy to be part of this project hope for the success of it because of the good platform of bob's repair many consumer will be connected to the constructor where's the freud will control and the result is satisfaction for the consumers.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:09:13 PM

after the bounty campaign, we have to do kyc? i hope not. i dont want to send my personal information world wide. somebody knows that?

and I have a suggestion. it would be very good if you would update the signatures with the new ico date.
I don't think they will require investors to do KYC, Cryptocurrency is decentralized and we shouldn't give our information it's very dangerous for us. .
What do you mean by that?

I don't really think that KYC is needed for investor. Buy strict KYC for the workers that will use BOB platform. Ideally for me both workers and client needs to be KYCED this is for the safety of both sides.

KYC needs to be done ASAP so investors will receive it. Developer and team are active so no need to worry about their status. I guarantee you that we will get our token after ICO ends.

I don't think it's a best idea to KYC the investors, i really don't agree with it. Anyway if that what bob's repair wants it's okay. But it will greatly affects the numbers of investors. Personally i really don't want to be kyc'ed in Crypto. I want anonymity. Because I knew someday having a crypto will make your life in danger because of the greed of other people.
That's what i'm talking about KYC for what? honestly this kind of regulation should be denied, i'm not going to give a damn f*ck about my information it should be anonymity and decentralized.

The best deal bob repairs platform is just KYC the contractors or workers. Like uber and grab. That's the perfect scenario.
Emdppablo

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

do not pay for him :

They are people who wants yo steal the works of others. I'm sure that this kind of doings should eliminate. Yes you should report that to thr bounty section so they could finalize it before ICO ends.

I don't think this post belongs to this thread. Maybe move this to the proper thread link. I suggest for you to delete this.
Bobsrepair (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 49

Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

do not pay for him :

I am sorry you are going through this. I am the CEO and you can personally PM me on telegram and I can help you with this @Bobsrepair

wish all the best to the people working on this project but I just cant bring myself to believe that there needs to be a decentralized version of angies list....

maybe im wrong maybe there is a bunch of fraud in that space but not every industry in the world needs a decentralized blockchain based solution...just my opinion

Hello there thank you for opting out your opinion. It opened up my mind, that this platform may become a bias in terms of putting reputation on a certain individual. What if the worker really did a great job, but a group of people fakes their comment to the worker just to pull his reputation down or put slanderous review on the said worker. Making comment as decentralized can really damage ones reputation. Looking forward on what will the team of Bob repair will do to prevent this kind of misjudgment.
23#msg31591823 date=1520204324]
The team should do well to release the ico details. There's hasn't been much information since the presale finished. The main sale is scheduled for Q1 according to the roadmap which means the main ico is between march and april...

The ico will be started on April 4th, around 30 days from now, you can visit their website.

It is strange that there are so long between the pre-sale and the formal token sale, I want to know if the USA and Chinese citizens are not allowed to join in the token sale? And when can we do the KYC to buy the token, thank you so much.
[/quote]

The reason why we are doing our main sale on April 4th is that we wanted to publish our MVP: App, SMS API, and Decentralized Marketplace. We will be announcing a massive partnership (Their dev team is helping us and giving us early access to a certain product). Also, will be doing a 1 million dollar airdrop mid march with a referral program for the main sale. Our goal is to make sure we offer the best possible product prior to launching on April 4th.

wish all the best to the people working on this project but I just cant bring myself to believe that there needs to be a decentralized version of angies list....

maybe im wrong maybe there is a bunch of fraud in that space but not every industry in the world needs a decentralized blockchain based solution...just my opinion

Hello there thank you for opting out your opinion. It opened up my mind, that this platform may become a bias in terms of putting reputation on a certain individual. What if the worker really did a great job, but a group of people fakes their comment to the worker just to pull his reputation down or put slanderous review on the said worker. Making comment as decentralized can really damage ones reputation. Looking forward on what will the team of Bob repair will do to prevent this kind of misjudgment.

The review is tied to the transaction. Only the person receiving the job and repairman can post a review. Let's just say I create 30 fake jobs (get my friends to do them) and now the 31st job happens to be real..if I am a bad repairman I will overcharge someone and or do a bad job. Well, that will be seen on my profile as the last job done now when comparing to thousands of other similar jobs in the area I am not competitive. Repairmen sometimes do two jobs a day if they are small it would be really hard to fake it.. This will also happen on the next job and the next etc....Bad actors cant survive.

What happens if someone does unjust reviews or puts something slanderous?

That's why we are using the Steemit community. Bad Actors get exposed really fast and their slanderous reviews get bumped down to the bottom.

Chrmel612

Activity: 406

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:50:37 PM

The reason why we are doing our main sale on April 4th is that we wanted to publish our MVP: App, SMS API, and Decentralized Marketplace. We will be announcing a massive partnership (Their dev team is helping us and giving us early access to a certain product). Also, will be doing a 1 million dollar airdrop mid march with a referral program for the main sale. Our goal is to make sure we offer the best possible product prior to launching on April 4th.

Hello dev i hope you'll reconsider your supporters and ico investors to be also included in the airdrop. Even the tiniest amount it would be okay for me. And also, it would be good if the airdrop will happen directly in exchange. Like what TRON did.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Emdppablo

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:17:27 PM

Hello dev i hope you'll reconsider your supporters and ico investors to be also included in the airdrop. Even the tiniest amount it would be okay for me. And also, it would be good if the airdrop will happen directly in exchange. Like what TRON did.

Yeah i want to grasp that airdrop. Having airdrop will make many transactions having multiple transaction in one token is healthy for it's core. Hope airdrop will be given to us. Cheers! Grin
Elel

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:09:35 PM

Hello everyone, I think that the project is quite perspective because it solves many problems that early projects could not solve! The project has a good future!

I don't know what you're thinking this project is different from almost all of the project before. I don't think it solves many problem. BUt it solved real life problem if this will materialize.
I have not yet met projects with such an idea and therefore I think that he does not have many competitors. And from this we can conclude that Bobs will come to success
Their old platform was a success so it would be easy for them to adapt into decentralized nature. Also, they had a good marketing plan which will highly benefit those who hold their tokens.
If their old model brought success, then it's safe to say that the new product will be just as successful Smiley

May I know what happened to the last project that bob has became successful? I didn't hear anything of that. Anyway I wonder if the last platform sill works?
You might have not read the white paper dude. It says there that the Bob’s repair has been in existence for years already and they wanted to improve it since the demand is growing more and more each year so they upgraded. There were also problems they saw in the past that this present project would like to eliminate.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:27:43 PM

I think there will still be a problem for Bob’s repair since the platform is decentralized so popping or creating of fake profiles and accomplishments in the platform will be uncontrollable since everyone is free to do so. I mean you would not really be able to determine if the profile posted is true or just another dummy profile just to catch more clients.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:01:39 AM

Hello everyone, I think that the project is quite perspective because it solves many problems that early projects could not solve! The project has a good future!

I don't know what you're thinking this project is different from almost all of the project before. I don't think it solves many problem. BUt it solved real life problem if this will materialize.
I have not yet met projects with such an idea and therefore I think that he does not have many competitors. And from this we can conclude that Bobs will come to success
Their old platform was a success so it would be easy for them to adapt into decentralized nature. Also, they had a good marketing plan which will highly benefit those who hold their tokens.
If their old model brought success, then it's safe to say that the new product will be just as successful Smiley

May I know what happened to the last project that bob has became successful? I didn't hear anything of that. Anyway I wonder if the last platform sill works?
You might have not read the white paper dude. It says there that the Bob’s repair has been in existence for years already and they wanted to improve it since the demand is growing more and more each year so they upgraded. There were also problems they saw in the past that this present project would like to eliminate.

Correct, Bob repair will do their best to upgrade their project so that everyone will be benifited after the improvement. They will also eliminate the fake account if ever they has.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:10:29 AM

I think there will still be a problem for Bob’s repair since the platform is decentralized so popping or creating of fake profiles and accomplishments in the platform will be uncontrollable since everyone is free to do so. I mean you would not really be able to determine if the profile posted is true or just another dummy profile just to catch more clients.
I think, bob repair has a solution for that. Yes,there are many people who do fake account and do bad things to earn money, but if the system of bob's repair is good and have a personal identity to determine easily and control others.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:24:00 AM

Correct, Bob repair will do their best to upgrade their project so that everyone will be benifited after the improvement. They will also eliminate the fake account if ever they has.
By the way, are they going to have a KYC for investors? I Didn't check the link. But Anyways i know this project will fall into place. Such a promising project! 2 Bro's are doing their job very well.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

The problem with individual contractors is they are not given much attention since they dont carry a name of a company that represents them. The traditionAl way wherein one has to be a member or registered to a well known and trusted agency to be able to get clients but since these agencies serve as middle men, it is becoming too expensive for the contractors since they have to pay the agency or the agency has to get some percentage of the contractors’ pay in which the contractor also will charge to the costumers. It sucks you know, the losers here are the costumers.
I agree with you!
The skilled workers are always lose no matter what they choose. There are always a problem with them, if they will be an individual contractor it is not easy to have a clients unless the contractor is popular in their place. If the skilled workers will be hired in an agency then there is a high cost of transaction between the clients and contractors. There are always a problem with the skilled workers and I think it is hard for them to earn even they already a licensed worker.
DivergentFour

Activity: 383
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

Week8 (Feb 03- Feb 09)
FACEBOOK campaign
Facebook Link : https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate

Facebook likes and shares:
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/969119633238451
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/969628066520941
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/969628236520924
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/970301759786905
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/970301803120234
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/970302219786859
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/970302293120185
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/970302479786833
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/970794939737587
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/970794976404250
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/970795053070909
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/971679072982507

Facebook Post:
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/972304692919945
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/972305696253178

Week8 (Feb 03- Feb 09)
TWITTER campaign
Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/nyleima

Twitter likes and retweets
https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/959473198394892289
https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/959483942649831424
https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/959674925740056576
https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/960193301298081793
https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/960257516230922249
https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/959897965593640960
https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/960293535407894528
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/960633116749516800
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/960633194495205376
https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/960923911893471233
https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/960703159172702208
https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/961302403558662145

Twitter post:
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/961722829988220928
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/961723296864641024

Week9 (Feb 10- Feb 16)
FACEBOOK campaign

1.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/972754439541637
2.https://www.facebook.com/BobsRepairCom/videos/423101974815229/
3.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/974308666052881
4.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/975041665979581
5.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/975608689256212
6.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/976229505860797

Facebook Post:
1.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/975612042589210

Week9 (Feb 10- Feb 16)
TWITTER campaign

Twitter like and retweet
1.https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/961725077644595202
2.https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/962411825894588416
3.https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/962876057605976065
4.https://twitter.com/BobsRepair/status/963155735797313536
5.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/964188866742599680

Twitter post:
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/963840986953564160

Week10 (Feb 17- Feb 23)
FACEBOOK campaign

1.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/977465572403857
2.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/978203118996769
3.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/979084158908665
4.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/979626768854404
5.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/980248722125542

Week10 (Feb 17- Feb 23)
TWITTER campaign

Twitter likes and retweets:
1.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/964938801754685441
2.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/965349184495759360
3.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/965899202193637376
4.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/966264617415487488
5.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/966666340588077056

Week11 (Feb 24 - Mar 02)
FACEBOOK campaign

1.https://www.facebook.com/BobsRepairCom/videos/428908214234605/
2.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/982117915271956
3.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/982700595213688
4.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/983276031822811
5.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/983989935084754
6.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/984585101691904
7.https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/985140991636315

Week11 (Feb 24 - Mar 02)
TWITTER campaign

Twitter like and retweet:
1.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/967768954729938944
2.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/968115564391493632
3.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/968426443255431168
4.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/968824477348904961
5.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/969194063982297095
6.https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/969539117645144070

Twitter post:
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/967343930437087232

Week12 (Mar 03 - Mar 09)
FACEBOOK campaign

https://www.facebook.com/BobsRepairCom/videos/432923130499780/
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/986993438117737
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/987561914727556
https://www.facebook.com/BobsRepairCom/videos/434199213705505/
https://www.facebook.com/amielyn.tarnate/posts/988778411272573
https://www.facebook.com/BobsRepairCom/videos/435131303612296/

Week12 (Mar 03 - Mar 09)
TWITTER campaign

Twitter likes and retweets:
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/970280066193084416
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/970650613586452480
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/970984473738096641
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/971364538158166017
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/971701525004234752
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/972031403922669568

Twtter post:
https://twitter.com/nyleima/status/970985920177434624
Bobsrepair (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 49

Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:11:32 AM

The airdrop will be open to everyone! We will be announcing all the details Monday and most likely start on March 14th. We are super excited. Our CEO will be heading to Hong Kong to be on the Radio Show Bloomberg Asia Worldwide and also do an interview with Bloomberg Magazine. There are going to be a lot of exciting announcements prior to the beginning of the main sale.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: