Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:08:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
maria8910

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:18:56 PM

username:maria8910
facebook profil link:
week 11 (25feb-03march)
share and like
1. https://web.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=204296130316128&id=100022072276766&notif_id=1520273551837266&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif
2. https://web.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=205602346852173&id=100022072276766&notif_id=1520273721105617&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif
3. https://web.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=206175830128158&id=100022072276766&notif_id=1520273767040787&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif
4. https://web.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=206613543417720&id=100022072276766&notif_id=1520273816138027&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif
5. https://web.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=208059459939795&id=100022072276766&notif_id=1520264200414064&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:40:37 PM

after the bounty campaign, we have to do kyc? i hope not. i dont want to send my personal information world wide. somebody knows that?

and I have a suggestion. it would be very good if you would update the signatures with the new ico date.
I don't think they will require investors to do KYC, Cryptocurrency is decentralized and we shouldn't give our information it's very dangerous for us. .
What do you mean by that?

I don't really think that KYC is needed for investor. Buy strict KYC for the workers that will use BOB platform. Ideally for me both workers and client needs to be KYCED this is for the safety of both sides.
Emdppablo

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:03:10 PM

I hope this project will be successful in selling ICO later and reach hard cap.
see so big the function of bobs for society. hope can be realized well.

I believe bobsrepair would hit hardcap,  pre-sale was sold out. Although, I still think the entire duration from pre-sale to main ICO is too long,  investors might loose touch and probably get bored over time. In a project of this kind,  I think it's best to strike while the iron is still hot.
Why when will be the main sale? If they hit their target in the pre-sale i dont see any reason why should the main sale be delayed. Anyway, it is not for us to decide since we dont know the reason why.

I think it has something to do with the timeline or development of the project. Time adjustment can't be prevented in ICO's since development is really crucial because of the security and integrity of application. I'm a former programmer. I know that in planning phase is so long already
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:05:17 PM

after the bounty campaign, we have to do kyc? i hope not. i dont want to send my personal information world wide. somebody knows that?

and I have a suggestion. it would be very good if you would update the signatures with the new ico date.
I don't think they will require investors to do KYC, Cryptocurrency is decentralized and we shouldn't give our information it's very dangerous for us. .

I don't really think that KYC is needed for investor. Buy strict KYC for the workers that will use BOB platform. Ideally for me both workers and client needs to be KYCED this is for the safety of both sides.

KYC needs to be done ASAP so investors will receive it. Developer and team are active so no need to worry about their status. I guarantee you that we will get our token after ICO ends.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:48:26 AM

I hope this project will be successful in selling ICO later and reach hard cap.
see so big the function of bobs for society. hope can be realized well.

I believe bobsrepair would hit hardcap,  pre-sale was sold out. Although, I still think the entire duration from pre-sale to main ICO is too long,  investors might loose touch and probably get bored over time. In a project of this kind,  I think it's best to strike while the iron is still hot.
Why when will be the main sale? If they hit their target in the pre-sale i dont see any reason why should the main sale be delayed. Anyway, it is not for us to decide since we dont know the reason why.
yes you are right why they make the time span too long until now I keep thinking about it.
are they not afraid there will be another competitor the same as them.
hopefully with a long span of time they are able to attract investors and reach hardcap before the time of ICO is complete.
Emdppablo

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:08:46 PM

KYC needs to be done ASAP so investors will receive it. Developer and team are active so no need to worry about their status. I guarantee you that we will get our token after ICO ends.

I don't think it's a best idea to KYC the investors, i really don't agree with it. Anyway if that what bob's repair wants it's okay. But it will greatly affects the numbers of investors. Personally i really don't want to be kyc'ed in Crypto. I want anonymity. Because I knew someday having a crypto will make your life in danger because of the greed of other people.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:12:50 PM

wish all the best to the people working on this project but I just cant bring myself to believe that there needs to be a decentralized version of angies list....

maybe im wrong maybe there is a bunch of fraud in that space but not every industry in the world needs a decentralized blockchain based solution...just my opinion
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:29:17 PM

The team should do well to release the ico details. There's hasn't been much information since the presale finished. The main sale is scheduled for Q1 according to the roadmap which means the main ico is between march and april...

The ico will be started on April 4th, arround 30 days from now, you can visit their website.

It is strange that there are so long between the pre-sale and the formal token sale, I want to know if the USA and Chinese citizens are not allowed to join in the token sale? And when can we do the KYC to buy the token, thank you so much.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:43:32 PM

The team should do well to release the ico details. There's hasn't been much information since the presale finished. The main sale is scheduled for Q1 according to the roadmap which means the main ico is between march and april...

The ico will be started on April 4th, arround 30 days from now, you can visit their website.

It is strange that there are so long between the pre-sale and the formal token sale, I want to know if the USA and Chinese citizens are not allowed to join in the token sale? And when can we do the KYC to buy the token, thank you so much.
They are not allowed to join token sale. All they have to do is to wait until the end of ICO. And if bob repair enter the market exchange then that's the time they can buy tokens.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:50:45 PM

People who hired contractor for home repairs have faced many problems in recent years. They faced many problems due to lack and false information about checking fraud review and they hidden costs due to advertising fees, and overestimated prices due to lack of the price clearness. All these problems leads consumer into making poor decisions and wasting money in choosing fraud contractor. 

You dont know how fraudulent are contractors in my place. Sometime when it comes to electricity repairs, they will replace your parts with something from them and at the end charge you expensively for it with out knowing that the parts they have put in is not new and already been used. 

I agree on the above comment, here in my country they will replace things even it doesn't need. they will tell that it's broken but not. But project will fixed it because of the transparency of things.

Where country are you from? We have the same situation mate. Actually i think most of us have. This is so frustrating because we tend to pay those which should not be paid. But with bob's, i hope there will be a good change for this scenarios.

I'm from a third world country, I don't like to share where I live I value being anonymous in Crypto world. Anyway indeed there will be change because those workers are scared to do shameful things why? because they're tracked in bob market. If they will not do well they will not be able to get contract using bob repair platform. It will be their loss if they don't act 100%
They will even be kicked out from Bob’s listings if they won’t do well with their jobs. Because Bob’s holds their personal details so they cannot run away.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Emdppablo

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:55:16 PM

People who hired contractor for home repairs have faced many problems in recent years. They faced many problems due to lack and false information about checking fraud review and they hidden costs due to advertising fees, and overestimated prices due to lack of the price clearness. All these problems leads consumer into making poor decisions and wasting money in choosing fraud contractor. 

You dont know how fraudulent are contractors in my place. Sometime when it comes to electricity repairs, they will replace your parts with something from them and at the end charge you expensively for it with out knowing that the parts they have put in is not new and already been used. 

I agree on the above comment, here in my country they will replace things even it doesn't need. they will tell that it's broken but not. But project will fixed it because of the transparency of things.

Where country are you from? We have the same situation mate. Actually i think most of us have. This is so frustrating because we tend to pay those which should not be paid. But with bob's, i hope there will be a good change for this scenarios.

I'm from a third world country, I don't like to share where I live I value being anonymous in Crypto world. Anyway indeed there will be change because those workers are scared to do shameful things why? because they're tracked in bob market. If they will not do well they will not be able to get contract using bob repair platform. It will be their loss if they don't act 100%
They will even be kicked out from Bob’s listings if they won’t do well with their jobs. Because Bob’s holds their personal details so they cannot run away.

I don't think kick out is the best term since it's decentralized no one governs them. Maybe a bad review or bad experience comment on their profile will do the trick if they mess their work. Once clients or users of the platform reads that this certain worker has bad reputation on bob platform they will lose their credibility to the clients of bob platform. There chance to be picked as a worker will go down. Hence having this worker will do their best to do the job.
Emdppablo

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:02:09 PM

wish all the best to the people working on this project but I just cant bring myself to believe that there needs to be a decentralized version of angies list....

maybe im wrong maybe there is a bunch of fraud in that space but not every industry in the world needs a decentralized blockchain based solution...just my opinion

Hello there thank you for opting out your opinion. It opened up my mind, that this platform may become a bias in terms of putting reputation on a certain individual. What if the worker really did a great job, but a group of people fakes their comment to the worker just to pull his reputation down or put slanderous review on the said worker. Making comment as decentralized can really damage ones reputation. Looking forward on what will the team of Bob repair will do to prevent this kind of misjudgment.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:25:35 PM

I don't think it's a best idea to KYC the investors, i really don't agree with it. Anyway if that what bob's repair wants it's okay. But it will greatly affects the numbers of investors. Personally i really don't want to be kyc'ed in Crypto. I want anonymity. Because I knew someday having a crypto will make your life in danger because of the greed of other people.
That's what i'm talking about KYC for what? honestly this kind of regulation should be denied, i'm not going to give a damn f*ck about my information it should be anonymity and decentralized.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:56:39 PM

That's what i'm talking about KYC for what? honestly this kind of regulation should be denied, i'm not going to give a damn f*ck about my information it should be anonymity and decentralized.
KYC is not compulsory in other ICO but other ICOs required the investors to have KYC. The reason behind the requirement for having a KYC is for the developers to know about the legality of their investors and it is good in some point because it can prevent act of terrorism and illegal activities.
If you don't want to pass your identity then don't invest in an ICO that requires KYC. I know you want decentralized and anonymity but for the sake of the ICO, I think it is better to have KYC. Nothing will remove to your personality unless you are a criminal.

Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:13:44 AM

this is not me and there are many incidents like this they just take my url profile link and take the link url someone else's work then use the eth address of him and events like this are often done by people who do not want to work harder ..

do not pay for him :

ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:47:07 AM

this is not me and there are many incidents like this they just take my url profile link and take the link url someone else's work then use the eth address of him and events like this are often done by people who do not want to work harder ..

do not pay for him :

You can pm bounty manager for this thing so they will change your eth address or contact him on telegram admins are active there. Goodluck buddy!
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

They are not allowed to join token sale. All they have to do is to wait until the end of ICO. And if bob repair enter the market exchange then that's the time they can buy tokens.
Many projects make gaps between pre-sale and main sale. I think this is done so that more people pay attention to this project
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

[/qu

There are many contractors that only the income is important and they don't think the bad result of what they did even it is harmful or what, we need to do is support this project so that those people will stop doing wrong in repairing things.

ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:47:41 PM

[/qu

There are many contractors that only the income is important and they don't think the bad result of what they did even it is harmful or what, we need to do is support this project so that those people will stop doing wrong in repairing things.
That's why Bob repair's are here to eliminate those middleman, which we are talking about. It is much easier that we can connect at Bob repair, Life will be easier and no hassle at all.
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:49:12 PM

Every day more and more interest is shown to the project. I think with such a pace will be able to collect Hard Cap on the first day.
Ya. Bob’s doesnt make much noise but making really a big move. Because of Bob’s vision it is impossible to think that their ICO will just turn out to be one of many garbages ICOs. They have a very reasonable and noble visions to achieve.
They do not even need to make a lot of noise, they are already quite famous, their ads work well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: