Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68361 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

Exchange listing will most probably happen 24 hours after they unlock the tokens.

There's no reason for them to lock the tokens this long after the distributions. Hopefully exchange listing will happen by next week.
yes, I also expect the same, but until now I have not seen an announcement about the exchange of tokens Bob's Repair, either from social media accounts or telegram groups. we can only wait for information from dev

We wouldn't see this because, the exchanges hold the power to list and decide when they will list it, even after Bobsrepair have paid them, they will still carry out some background technical works to ensure withdrawals and deposits as well as trading work effortlessly for that particular token before they announce.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:34:10 AM

Exchange listing will most probably happen 24 hours after they unlock the tokens.

There's no reason for them to lock the tokens this long after the distributions. Hopefully exchange listing will happen by next week.
yes, I also expect the same, but until now I have not seen an announcement about the exchange of tokens Bob's Repair, either from social media accounts or telegram groups. we can only wait for information from dev

We wouldn't see this because, the exchanges hold the power to list and decide when they will list it, even after Bobsrepair have paid them, they will still carry out some background technical works to ensure withdrawals and deposits as well as trading work effortlessly for that particular token before they announce.

Ok I get it, delays usually arise in this process because not just Bobsrepair wants to get listed, other projects too are on queue. This list could be long, so everyone ICO projects wait out his turn.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:24:12 PM

Though we can't assure this value when bobs gets listed as still the market will decide. But of course, everyone wants to surpass this value to have a profit.

Anyway, is it true that bobs will listed in worldex site? I saw their tweet regarding this matter.

Worldex listing is not initiated by the bob's team.. that listing is a sole decision of worldex owners.

Hi admin. I received only 20 BOB from airdrop, but at dashboard I've got 50+80. Can you tell me why I received only 20 ?

They provide a form on the telegram channel to raised your issues regarding airdrop amount.
that's true, Worldex also had ICOs in trouble with TokenSuite, they did not pay the community since the beginning of Bounty.
I think this is just a project that leads to deception only
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

The last time a dev posted about unlocking the token they saids it will happen later this week, so since they are living on a very late timezone its still thursday on their calendar. Most probably they will unlock it within the week and then exchange listing will happen next week.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

So is there a date for tokens to unlock? I must have missed it. I thought people already started OTC trading.
Tramvay

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:56:33 PM

Everyone has already paid coins for the company's rebellion? Or are there such people who have not yet received awards?
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 04:52:39 AM

What's happening with Bob's, Everyone has been waiting for the CEO announcement yesterday and they just announce an announcement regarding the next announcement.

Why they dont unlock the tokens so we can start trading even on etherdelta.

This Telegram Airdrop has been another reason for the delay since they said they need to finish its distributions.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

Admin, Question: I'm almost certain I participated in the presale and Private Placement Offering Memorandum, therefore will be entitled to both the BOB-S and BOB utility token but...where can I go to make sure? Thank you
Scholles

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:18:59 PM

Admin, Question: I'm almost certain I participated in the presale and Private Placement Offering Memorandum, therefore will be entitled to both the BOB-S and BOB utility token but...where can I go to make sure? Thank you

Have you tried contacting the bounty manager or even the Prandecki brothers, they are readily available to handle problems incase you haven't got your tokens.
mammuth28

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:05:52 PM

We understand that there are many factors behind aniy successful listing on some good exchange... One thing strange is that we haven't any probable dates... After so big success in ico phase we still haven't got any serious info about exchange, only "soon".
I hope the next one bounty will be dedicated to any serious exchange voting 😉
Scholles

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

We understand that there are many factors behind aniy successful listing on some good exchange... One thing strange is that we haven't any probable dates... After so big success in ico phase we still haven't got any serious info about exchange, only "soon".

I usually don't bother about token listing because obviously it would definitely take place. Lets be patient when the arrangements are concluded, then announcement regarding the listing would be made.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:39:19 PM

I usually don't bother about token listing because obviously it would definitely take place. Lets be patient when the arrangements are concluded, then announcement regarding the listing would be made.
i agree with you, and now or altcoin is go down because bitcoin price, its not worth when exchange right now
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:25:49 PM

I think the bob's repair tokens listing in exchange marcket after ethereum be 1000 USD  Undecided
but the price per token × 5  Cool Grin
Kuala Lumpur

Merit: 69

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:33:08 AM

What's happening with Bob's, Everyone has been waiting for the CEO announcement yesterday and they just announce an announcement regarding the next announcement.

Why they dont unlock the tokens so we can start trading even on etherdelta.

This Telegram Airdrop has been another reason for the delay since they said they need to finish its distributions.
The guy, where are you hurrying to? Do you want to merge tokens at a price of -100x from the price of ICO?) I think by the end of June, we will see the BOB token on the IDEX exchange. But this, of course, is not exactly Smiley
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:25:32 AM

i agree with you, and now or altcoin is go down because bitcoin price, its not worth when exchange right now

feasible or not a project in my opinion should have any exchange that occurs with the market today.
may be true dev is currently considering what happens if bobs enter a trade when the market is so bad as this will have an impact on the price of the bobs themselves as well.

Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:27:21 PM

I saw an announcement of Bob'S Repair on official telegram chanel that  BOB utility tokens transfers will be unlocked on Wednesday 20 June  2018.
 GOOD NEWS AFTER 9 DAYS Cool
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:46:21 AM

Welcome to Bob's Repair! 

We are excited to announce that BOB utility tokens transfers will be unlocked on Wednesday, June 20 at 5 PM Pacific Time.

June 20 is the day everyone is waiting for. its just the token unlock date lets see if they will announce an exchange listing on that day too.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
masterfocus

Activity: 283
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:09:36 PM

Welcome to Bob's Repair! 

We are excited to announce that BOB utility tokens transfers will be unlocked on Wednesday, June 20 at 5 PM Pacific Time.

June 20 is the day everyone is waiting for. its just the token unlock date lets see if they will announce an exchange listing on that day too.
oh, a birthday present for me! Cheesy

yes, June 20 is my birthday and I already have 20 BOB tokens.. lol
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:40:15 PM

Have anyone noticed that Bob's telegram group  has become a market place? With this new referral scheme,the group is a mess. The team to should do something about it.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:43:19 PM

I saw an announcement of Bob'S Repair on official telegram chanel that  BOB utility tokens transfers will be unlocked on Wednesday 20 June  2018.
 GOOD NEWS AFTER 9 DAYS Cool

good news for us, and which exchange they will list the bob token? i hope they will list BOB in 2-3 good exchanges, and it will be good promotion for BOB token.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: