Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:30:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

So the more fiat money transactions there are on the BOB Network the more BOB tokens will be required by these fiat money customers and the higher the return for community members staking their tokens will be.

As fiat money transaction volumes grow more people will be incentivized to purchase tokens off of the market and stake them in the lending pool to take advantage of the interest earned from lending these tokens to fiat money customers.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:44:23 PM

There are 40,000 people invested in the project. And they need to check  those out and transfer manually. Sometimes, patience pays off.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:00:22 PM

There are 40,000 people invested in the project. And they need to check  those out and transfer manually. Sometimes, patience pays off.

40k people is very big investor base. If this number is correct they have a lot of work to do. Also they should manage this transparent and on time.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:37:06 PM

Volume of trades today is good unlike the last week where we only see half of it's volume trade than today. Any chance of listing to other big exchanges to increase the liquidity of the coin?

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
mammuth28

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:09:46 PM

Volume of trades today is good unlike the last week where we only see half of it's volume trade than today. Any chance of listing to other big exchanges to increase the liquidity of the coin?

Bobs price has drastically gone down, but still can be acceptable on this low market. Good new we have finally got on Coinmarketup 4 day's ago and could be tracked by many apps... This is another good chance to be noted by some good investors.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:07:16 AM

Bobs price has drastically gone down, but still can be acceptable on this low market. Good new we have finally got on Coinmarketup 4 day's ago and could be tracked by many apps... This is another good chance to be noted by some good investors.
Thanks, finally i saw it there. What is good now is they have a moving forward progression and i know there is more awaited with patience. The price is not high and it was very low now that may probably go below more than the price now. I don't sell what i bought from its previous price its all the way down on its ico price.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:56:47 PM

Thanks, finally i saw it there. What is good now is they have a moving forward progression and i know there is more awaited with patience. The price is not high and it was very low now that may probably go below more than the price now. I don't sell what i bought from its previous price its all the way down on its ico price.

For alot of investors, this price is no joke, rather it is best to hodl and wait for long-term because team is very active and would endeavour to list in more exchanges.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

I see that Bob's Repair will be launching the first decentralized repair and services marketplace in Las Vegas this year. We hope if this goes viral we can have a price correction.
Vorteqs

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

They have adopted gamification features that reward customers and contractors for every customer and contractor they bring on to Bob's Repair.
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:07:53 PM

One brilliant idea to help bring the price of Bob token up to its ICO price is to reward Hodler of the token according to the amount of tokens they have, if this antidump technique is adopted, changes would be seen.
Bobsrepair (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 49

Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:43:03 PM

They have created an excellent platform such that as new clients join the marketplace they are given the option to use the network's services by borrowing tokens, in the background, for a small fee. These fees, in large part, are used to buy BOB Tokens (off the market) that are then sent to the BOB Network Lending/Staking Pool.

By the way, what's this Bob network lending/staking pool all about? Is this a new service the platform would offer its users?

The pool works to decrease price volatility and give fiat money customers a seamless transaction experience while benefiting the BOB Token Community.

We will need some help from our community regarding bonuses for our lending/staking pool. We will be publishing a medium post shortly. Feedback would be appreciated.

Here is a medium post explaining the

Lending Pool: https://medium.com/@BobsRepair/announcing-the-bob-token-community-lending-pool-13334f05b4c1

FAQ Lending Pool: https://medium.com/@BobsRepair/bob-token-community-lending-pool-faq-f75747676850

We will be sharing our reward system to incentivize our token holders to keep their tokens in the pool for a longer period of time. The longer you hold it the bigger the bonus. We will share these tiers shortly and will be taking feedback from our community before finalizing the exact bonus numbers.

Also if anyone has any suggestions to help Bob's Repair please let us know.

P.s Bob's Repair is looking to hire an experience React developer.

wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:30:21 AM

They have created an excellent platform such that as new clients join the marketplace they are given the option to use the network's services by borrowing tokens, in the background, for a small fee. These fees, in large part, are used to buy BOB Tokens (off the market) that are then sent to the BOB Network Lending/Staking Pool.

By the way, what's this Bob network lending/staking pool all about? Is this a new service the platform would offer its users?

The pool works to decrease price volatility and give fiat money customers a seamless transaction experience while benefiting the BOB Token Community.

We will need some help from our community regarding bonuses for our lending/staking pool. We will be publishing a medium post shortly. Feedback would be appreciated.

Lending Pool: https://medium.com/@BobsRepair/announcing-the-bob-token-community-lending-pool-13334f05b4c1

FAQ Lending Pool: https://medium.com/@BobsRepair/bob-token-community-lending-pool-faq-f75747676850

We will be sharing our reward system to incentivize our token holders to keep their tokens in the pool for a longer period of time. The longer you hold it the bigger the bonus. We will share these tiers shortly and will be taking feedback from our community before finalizing the exact bonus numbers.

This is awesome! I purchased 5 ETH of BOB Tokens initially I was a little upset that the price went from 6 Cents to 2 cents but it's okay. I know 1 ETH=6000 BOB Tokens and during the ICO ETH was as low as 350ETH making 1 BOB Token worth 4.8 Cents.

Unfortunately with Bitcoin crashing 50-70% (70% when it was at 5800) so did all the ICO's that went on the exchange.

I am going to HODL and I know with this staking pool and you guys getting your platform ready BOB would be worth 30-50 cents by the end of the year. I just got another 100,000 BOB tokens a lot of weak hands. I am going to tag this post in January and have a good laugh when I am 10x:)

keep up the good work guys.

Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:31:45 PM

What do you need to take part in the pool?
What is the order of participation?
Thank you!
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:28:13 PM

This is awesome! I purchased 5 ETH of BOB Tokens initially I was a little upset that the price went from 6 Cents to 2 cents but it's okay. I know 1 ETH=6000 BOB Tokens and during the ICO ETH was as low as 350ETH making 1 BOB Token worth 4.8 Cents.

Unfortunately with Bitcoin crashing 50-70% (70% when it was at 5800) so did all the ICO's that went on the exchange.

I am going to HODL and I know with this staking pool and you guys getting your platform ready BOB would be worth 30-50 cents by the end of the year. I just got another 100,000 BOB tokens a lot of weak hands. I am going to tag this post in January and have a good laugh when I am 10x:)

Good keeping up from a strong believer of this coin. I am positive this would eventually pay off when the price moons, especially when all dumpers have left this project.
Vegas21

Activity: 36
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:19:06 PM
Merited by Bobsrepair (15)

Good keeping up from a strong believer of this coin. I am positive this would eventually pay off when the price moons, especially when all dumpers have left this project.

Well said. I personally think we are on the back end of all the dumpers. I invested in the pre-sale and also bought a lot more on the excange. Price is a steal. Will be buying more. I am expecting a big moon when start their staking pool and start doing jobs on a daily basis.

HODL!
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:22:09 PM

yeah, the price is unbelievable in hotbit. dumpers are almost over, you can see it by the 24h volume. and you can compare it to max supply of BOB so it means the team is not selling their tokens. and they are pretty active with their developments. i have high hopes on this one.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:49:33 AM

yeah, the price is unbelievable in hotbit. dumpers are almost over, you can see it by the 24h volume. and you can compare it to max supply of BOB so it means the team is not selling their tokens. and they are pretty active with their developments. i have high hopes on this one.
I am wonder at the people who sell far below the price of ICO what they think when the project is very active and moving forward.
bitcoinner786

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

Blockfolio is only an app used for crypto portfolio management. They has a very beautiful feature called signal used from many token team (zcash,icx,dcr ecc....)
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:06:43 PM

Hello everybody. Yes, I know this app. Everything is very simple and accessible. For a long time I use. I wish everyone good luck.

Blockfolio is only an app used for crypto portfolio management. They has a very beautiful feature called signal used from many token team (zcash,icx,dcr ecc....)
Vorteqs

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:13:48 AM

I am wonder at the people who sell far below the price of ICO what they think when the project is very active and moving forward.

It is obvious that these people who sell below tokensale price got the token free and don't have anything to loose so can afford to sell at any price at all.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: