Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 10:16:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68363 times)
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:30:29 PM

Smart contracts really exclude the factor of fraud that makes them a popular development. The main thing when creating a smart contract is to do everything right. I have not once met smart contracts made with errors
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:49:09 PM

Hello when bobsrepair token will be launched in the trading market ? Could you please specify the exact time and platform
Bobs token is already listed in Hotbit. It is not endorsed by the team because Hotbit just listed it after the trading of tokens has been unlocked. You can browse it here : https://help.hotbit.io/hc/en-us/articles/360006120813-Hotbit-launches-BOB-Bob-s-Repair-
bob repair also listing on IDEX, you can see it here : https://idex.market/eth/bob
but it is unfortunate that the BOB value will continue to plunge, hopefully the team keeps trying to develop it so that BOB quickly goes to the moon

Now I am beginning to wonder if this coin will ever recover, as the Market is bearish, alot of infrastructural Project coins tend to recover faster while other may never.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:53:51 PM

Am excited to see quite a lot of jobs about 20 to 30 different job requests using the platform which very amazing that it is gradually gaining the recognition it needs.
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:56:19 PM

Am excited to see quite a lot of jobs about 20 to 30 different job requests using the platform which very amazing that it is gradually gaining the recognition it needs.

Yes that is correct, also according  to Frideric, some big news about its contractors earning rewards in form of BOB tokens is expected soon, so let's stay tuned.
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:00:39 PM

Hello when bobsrepair token will be launched in the trading market ? Could you please specify the exact time and platform
Bobs token is already listed in Hotbit. It is not endorsed by the team because Hotbit just listed it after the trading of tokens has been unlocked. You can browse it here : https://help.hotbit.io/hc/en-us/articles/360006120813-Hotbit-launches-BOB-Bob-s-Repair-
bob repair also listing on IDEX, you can see it here : https://idex.market/eth/bob
but it is unfortunate that the BOB value will continue to plunge, hopefully the team keeps trying to develop it so that BOB quickly goes to the moon

Now I am beginning to wonder if this coin will ever recover, as the Market is bearish, alot of infrastructural Project coins tend to recover faster while other may never.

I am sure that will not happen, I see the team has tried to increase its value 2 times in the statistical display but it did not last long, I still have a BOB token that I have not sold, I hope the team burns the BOB token so that the value becomes expensive
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:06:59 PM

I like how they we're constantly posting some job updates which brings confidence to everyone. Those kind of confidence turns into profit signals.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Idun

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

Bob's Repair had a very productive weekend at the Global Media Blockchain Summit at UCLA. It was a great opportunity to talk to their investors and other key people in the space.

Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:41:23 PM

Bob's Repair had a very productive weekend at the Global Media Blockchain Summit at UCLA. It was a great opportunity to talk to their investors and other key people in the space.

It is quite thrilling to see that Bobsrepair is constantly seeking ways to continue relationship with investors as well as increase their productivity in the cryptospace, we still look forward to more listings to make every one happy.
DonPea

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:44:09 PM

BobsRepair will soon launch our updated https://t.co/84LnnvB4Sx website, which will direct all of their previous ~50,000 customers, as well as the new customers they get daily, to its brand Bobsrepair.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:46:39 PM

I am sure that will not happen, I see the team has tried to increase its value 2 times in the statistical display but it did not last long, I still have a BOB token that I have not sold, I hope the team burns the BOB token so that the value becomes expensive

Well, that's quite a big dream, let's hope the team can actually think this out or rather buy up this suggestion in burning up tokens, while we hope this can correct token price or help atleast.
DonPea

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:49:47 PM

It is quite thrilling to see that Bobsrepair is constantly seeking ways to continue relationship with investors as well as increase their productivity in the cryptospace, we still look forward to more listings to make every one happy.

I agree with this premise, in order to maximize on job conversions, Bobsrepair have shifted their company's culture from focusing on process optimization to customer service. Keep it up team
Chrmel612

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:46:13 PM

It is still can. Luckily, they've created another variant of their token called BOB-S . They are going to buy back at ICO price those BOB-S. That will be the only sole reason you'll get your investment back. Bobs Token seems to be the bonus. Plus, it has a chance of recovering. Most of the ALT market is in red now. You can look up on CMC for proof.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Ruicosta.ac

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:53:32 AM

Home repair industry has had its own rules for ages. Price for the service varied from house to house, there were no transparency and no one really knew how much they will have to pay in the end with all of the hidden costs that were not included in the advertisements. it's good that now there will be a platform, that thanks to the blockchain technology could put an end to these problems. I think many people will benefit from such platform and the general quality and prices for the repair services will be much better in the end, because of this rating and reviewing system.
Chrmel612

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

Home repair industry has had its own rules for ages. Price for the service varied from house to house, there were no transparency and no one really knew how much they will have to pay in the end with all of the hidden costs that were not included in the advertisements. it's good that now there will be a platform, that thanks to the blockchain technology could put an end to these problems. I think many people will benefit from such platform and the general quality and prices for the repair services will be much better in the end, because of this rating and reviewing system.
There are too many home improvement scams in the US. It's been also covered to one of the news in US wherein they bait the person doing the repairs then later after that revealed that they we're scamming out their asset. BOBS repair office is in nevada area where there are many businesses that operate.

Dhohert

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:18:02 PM

Yes, it is a great opportunity for them to interact with investors and prospective investors cos this kind of summits usually gives room to meeting new people.
mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:07:28 PM

It is still can. Luckily, they've created another variant of their token called BOB-S . They are going to buy back at ICO price those BOB-S. That will be the only sole reason you'll get your investment back. Bobs Token seems to be the bonus. Plus, it has a chance of recovering. Most of the ALT market is in red now. You can look up on CMC for proof.
yes hopefully you are right that they will buy back according to the ICO price, because what I know the price is now very far from the ICO price, this has disappointed many investors
Chrmel612

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:50:01 PM

yes hopefully you are right that they will buy back according to the ICO price, because what I know the price is now very far from the ICO price, this has disappointed many investors
Actually there only quite a few investors that is pissed of. But those investors in the US will be happy with the creation of BOB-S because they are going to buy back these plus they are operating now as usual. The platform is already up and needs further development.

mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

Actually there only quite a few investors that is pissed of. But those investors in the US will be happy with the creation of BOB-S because they are going to buy back these plus they are operating now as usual. The platform is already up and needs further development.
yes, hopefully it will make bobs exceed ICO prices, I want to buy back bob and hold it until the end of this year, what do you think Huh
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:38:59 PM

The job bot on telegram is looking good. i am just thinking if that bot post are real job or just a fake one. if thats the case their platform is already working. but where it is? how those people manage to book jobs at bobs repair

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Chrmel612

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

The job bot on telegram is looking good. i am just thinking if that bot post are real job or just a fake one. if thats the case their platform is already working. but where it is? how those people manage to book jobs at bobs repair
It is real. Those numbers we're real. Knowing they are in the Nevada area, where businesses are everywhere, you'll know that it's true. Also just look at the area codes of the numbers, there's no questionable jobs posted so far. Plus the fact that they already operate in the area.

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: