Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:56:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:20:30 AM

Just as the Application will store all financial transactions that take place on Bob’s Repair on the blockchain. Then, when both sides of a transaction - consumer and contractor - leave a review, Bob’s Repair will link that review to the actual financial transaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:37:54 AM

This is second day of that token fest and once it is over I will be expecting a covering update that what was achieved during presence in this event in Boston. Bob's repair is kind a project which needs marketing and promotional work on the top of priorities list as this is the way of adoption and usage of the tokens will be achieved over the time.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

I find it rude that Bobsrepair isn't responding to any of my email inquiry. The price has dropped more than 90% and i'm really mad because i used a fiat money for this. How to contact. I want my investment back  Angry
You need to contact them on their telegram account. Frideric is actively answering any questions you may ask.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:37:30 PM

This is big issues with fake reviews and positive reviews about low quality services providers are seen everywhere. I like and will appreciate this kind of big step to provide the consumers real reviews based on real experiences which former customers had about Bob's services. It will remain to see how those reviews will be made highly trusted here I refer at method.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:37:42 PM

As of today, 26k BOB's token has bought back by bobs through bobs repair buyback contract. I hope they find a way of new rules for buyback cause right now it's bloody hell.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:29:29 AM

I find it rude that Bobsrepair isn't responding to any of my email inquiry. The price has dropped more than 90% and i'm really mad because i used a fiat money for this. How to contact. I want my investment back  Angry
You need to contact them on their telegram account. Frideric is actively answering any questions you may ask.

yes, he's active in telegram. also, they posted the guidelines regarding their buyback program. couldn't find it now. if you really want to get your money back, you need to check them on telegram or follow the steps for the buyback.
Bobsrepair (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 49

Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 08:58:49 PM

yes, he's active in telegram. also, they posted the guidelines regarding their buyback program. couldn't find it now. if you really want to get your money back, you need to check them on telegram or follow the steps for the buyback.

First of all sorry for not responding to your email. Who did you email? We have 24/7 Support on Telegram and also our CEO is very responsive.

On the other hand, Bob's Repair will be at NASCAR this Sunday at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Timmy Hill #76 will be driving.

p.s After talking to STEEM this week at Token Fest in Boston we will be storing all the jobs on STEEM Blockchain. Our dev team is working on this now and hoping to roll it out this week. They have been great and are offering technical support.

Also, the buyback program is very competitive and its first come first serve. We are growing and adding more contractors thus increasing our buyback over time.

mixgo

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:50:57 AM

Hi all... I purchased Bob tokens in the presale ... where can I see them... opening bobsrepair.io is getting redirected to bobsrepair.com and there no login I see
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:25:29 PM

I find it rude that Bobsrepair isn't responding to any of my email inquiry. The price has dropped more than 90% and i'm really mad because i used a fiat money for this. How to contact. I want my investment back  Angry

First of all sorry for not responding to your email. Who did you email? We have 24/7 Support on Telegram and also our CEO is very responsive.

On the other hand, Bob's Repair will be at NASCAR this Sunday at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Timmy Hill #76 will be driving.

p.s After talking to STEEM this week at Token Fest in Boston we will be storing all the jobs on STEEM Blockchain. Our dev team is working on this now and hoping to roll it out this week. They have been great and are offering technical support.

Also, the buyback program is very competitive and its first come first serve. We are growing and adding more contractors thus increasing our buyback over time.
Im not a fan of this token but i bought right before and i'm start loving it especially to follow this kind of updates. One thing that keeps me believing is the team they are active enough with the current progress that is happening on the project. If this continues soon it will be a big game changer in crypto.
I love that camaro car and it was my dream car that i am going to be soon. Would it be better if my Bobs repair tokens now will be worth a camaro in the future.  Grin
princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:31:22 AM

I find it rude that Bobsrepair isn't responding to any of my email inquiry. The price has dropped more than 90% and i'm really mad because i used a fiat money for this. How to contact. I want my investment back  Angry

Im not a fan of this token but i bought right before and i'm start loving it especially to follow this kind of updates. One thing that keeps me believing is the team they are active enough with the current progress that is happening on the project. If this continues soon it will be a big game changer in crypto.
I love that camaro car and it was my dream car that i am going to be soon. Would it be better if my Bobs repair tokens now will be worth a camaro in the future.  Grin

I'm a huge fan of this project since the beginning. This project captivates me especially when I studied their whitepaper. I love how the team put their whole effort to market Bob's Repair in different countries. I recommend everyone to buy BOB while the price is low. In the near future, this project will grow and as the number of contractors increase, the demand of buyback program will also increase.
Bobsrepair (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 49

Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:31:27 PM

https://youtu.be/nw_8ANYg7z0

Here is a video during a pit stop.

Corey (He does pergolas in the Las Vegas Area) Liz (Team Manager handles customer calls and contractors), COO Alexandre Prandecki and CEO Frideric Prandecki

COO Alexandre Prandecki Watching the rave above the toolbox on the track. You can see #72 in the distance.

#72 Front Picture

#78 Playoff contendar

Vegas21

Activity: 36
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:54:20 AM

Great pictures! Just got another bag of tokens.

I am seeing Bob's Repair 25 Cents by the end of the year. Love the buyback program. I failed a couple times but was able to participate and sell couple bags at 14 cents each..

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the future.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:58:08 AM

I am seeing Bob's Repair 25 Cents by the end of the year. Love the buyback program. I failed a couple times but was able to participate and sell couple bags at 14 cents each..

Yes Great Picture Indeed, But what we need now is some action regarding the buyback program. im still hoping they would do it via exchange and buy back all the cheap sell walls on the market.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:31:38 AM

It is amazing feeling to see this project has not relented in their actions to put Bobsrepair constantly on the spotlight even after tokensale ended months ago. Kudos team, I hope many projects would follow this agressive path to constantly market their vision
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:36:12 AM

Traditional home repair websites accept reviews without verifying their authenticity. But this project uses blockchain to store reviews in a permanent, unalterable fashion where thousands of computers around the world hold a copy of the review, ensuring that it cannot be taken down.
khroma

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:39:31 AM

Yes I like the fact that they store reviews on the blockchain, which cannot be hacked, changed or manipulated to ensure transparency and establish trust unlike the traditional home repair websites have the ability to delete bad reviews upon the request of a contractor, often done for a fee.
khroma

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:42:00 AM

Yes Great Picture Indeed, But what we need now is some action regarding the buyback program. im still hoping they would do it via exchange and buy back all the cheap sell walls on the market.

I am confident in the team knows these shortcomings of the buy-back program. They are currently planning to improve its buyback program so that more people can benefit from it.
#bobtoken #blockchain #Ethereum
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

With the roadmap everyone will be force to hold until december after they bring out their main products, until then bob's repair market will remain in deepsleep and will remain 95% below their ico price.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:39:00 PM

Market has recovered a lot and this recent update on whitepaper and roadmap are going to lift it up little more. Even this serious attitude to be ahead of the scheduled will bring more success than expected. Now this recent update will provide support to gained value and pushes is further high as things are not very far from here.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

With the roadmap everyone will be force to hold until december after they bring out their main products, until then bob's repair market will remain in deepsleep and will remain 95% below their ico price.

Now this dip in price can be very discouraging but with a team as vibrant as BobsRepair team, I want to still remain very optimistic, we would experience new price atleast at ICO rate soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: