Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:57:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8389 times)
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

I am sure this must have been considered by the devs and sorted out already, so this should not really be a major challenge. I believe the team is strong enough and they are doing the needful to make the project work out globally, so as to spread its tentacles as much as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

Shiftcash has no geographical barriers so theres no problem in submitting application even if you are a borrower from asia and your loaner will be in Europe.
Is that possible? Then how would they manage to delivery the traded csar to the other side of the country? Then it would by another bill to charge a shipping fee right? I think its very hard.

There will be field offices in all areas of operation. they will coordinate with the head office in Austria.

So, to think this is really a big projects and needs partnerships with other countries which holds the car. This project is still needs a lot of works in terms of their legal tender in other countries.

Yeah. It will be huge for sure. There must be quasi-offices in every participating countries in this project. Determining the current fair market value of a car is a huge work too since different countries have different valuation, I suppose.
linkbelka

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:11:11 PM

Will service avaible in Russia?
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

The project focuses on providing a lending platform by using owned cars as collateral, just in case something wrong happens
I think this is a good project, with a great idea. I'm sure It will be successful.
Its a good helo for car owners indeed but what about people who dont have vehicles but is interested to loan. Can you also assist them?

The project is focusing now with car titles, but maybe in the future they will also accept valuable things. Let's see if devs can add more for this project. But for now lets help to make this project successful.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

I'm also interested in this issue, but the developers have not yet responded to it. I doubt that the shiftcash platform will be available in Russia.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

I'm also interested in this issue, but the developers have not yet responded to it. I doubt that the shiftcash platform will be available in Russia.
Since SHIFT.cash is a global tokenized platform as they are very clear with their white papers again developers do not require to answer for this query you can avail the service globally between you can also confirm once again with dev team, whether operations are available in Russia or not.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:20:06 PM

It's more than a month from the end of ICO. I hope you can raise it. The loan business is a big market.
Look at your team, the professional team.

we are very confident we will reach the hardcap.we thank all participants and investors for their massive support.
we also urge those who haven't invested yet to do so now....the clock is ticking
Nice to hear that the team are confident in reaching their goal. The project is looking good so far, maybe the numbers who might want to join are decreasing, but there's still plenty of time to get more engagement to this.

Yes, there is still plenty of time to get many investors and also a lot of time to add more developments in this project. I really hope that shiftcash will have many serious investors.
I agreed with you.SHIFTCASH will get more investeros into future.i think the devlopers should have to promote this project as more as possible so we can eaisly acheive the investeros and get the success in future.
Yes, it is mainly aimed on the possibilities in real time which is more realistic for all the users and in digital economy there is more traffic we drive in SHIFTCash loan would obviously drive better traffic and the possibilities would lead more success.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:50:26 PM

It's more than a month from the end of ICO. I hope you can raise it. The loan business is a big market.
Look at your team, the professional team.

we are very confident we will reach the hardcap.we thank all participants and investors for their massive support.
we also urge those who haven't invested yet to do so now....the clock is ticking
Nice to hear that the team are confident in reaching their goal. The project is looking good so far, maybe the numbers who might want to join are decreasing, but there's still plenty of time to get more engagement to this.

Yes, there is still plenty of time to get many investors and also a lot of time to add more developments in this project. I really hope that shiftcash will have many serious investors.
I agreed with you.SHIFTCASH will get more investeros into future.i think the devlopers should have to promote this project as more as possible so we can eaisly acheive the investeros and get the success in future.
Yes, it is mainly aimed on the possibilities in real time which is more realistic for all the users and in digital economy there is more traffic we drive in SHIFTCash loan would obviously drive better traffic and the possibilities would lead more success.
Traffic would be obvious, who do not need money by just submitting the car titles but i still think will there be any limit to submit the car titles and there should be at least more capital initially to grant loan.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:13:06 PM

Traffic would be obvious, who do not need money by just submitting the car titles but i still think will there be any limit to submit the car titles and there should be at least more capital initially to grant loan.
m wondering what will happen to your car if you don't pay back the loan at the right time . Will they take your car as total colletral or will it be there other procedures ?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:18:08 PM

m wondering what will happen to your car if you don't pay back the loan at the right time . Will they take your car as total colletral or will it be there other procedures ?
Yeah that would be the real question what would happen if they don't make the payment for all the loan amount on time will there be more interest levied on the capital but the procedures might be same.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:04:45 PM

Yeah that would be the real question what would happen if they don't make the payment for all the loan amount on time will there be more interest levied on the capital but the procedures might be same.
At some financial funds, they will get extra fee with high interest when your loan have out of date. So what is the interest at Shift Cash in this case?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:19:19 PM

That just increases the centralisation of this project and at that point you might aswell you know go to a bank and take a proper loan in fiat instead
why centralisation? The Ambassadors are just going to check and verify the documents (they should be also experienced one like insurance agents...)  I do not think this will gonna centralised this project...

This project can't work without centralized !!! we are talking about using a physical items, so it can't be secure without working under law and getting licences from regional governments, they have regional Databases to allows to full access to car's evaluation. It's not a digital goods that can be handle only in digital world.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:35:00 PM

That just increases the centralisation of this project and at that point you might aswell you know go to a bank and take a proper loan in fiat instead
why centralisation? The Ambassadors are just going to check and verify the documents (they should be also experienced one like insurance agents...)  I do not think this will gonna centralised this project...

This project can't work without centralized !!! we are talking about using a physical items, so it can't be secure without working under law and getting licences from regional governments, they have regional Databases to allows to full access to car's evaluation. It's not a digital goods that can be handle only in digital world.

Exactly it will never work without centralized, I don't know what's going on those person. Much better to clarify and verify this issue by our admin. Since this protect is in the developmental stage. Also, as far as I know since they already have the credentials of your car if you really want it to have loan.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:47:01 PM

Hello! Will it be in all countries? What if I live in Russia? I think you know that all countries are different so the markets are different too) How will you solve this problem?
Problems should not arise, I believe designers seriously think exactly that this technology be used in all large countries and even by some companies.
Yes, i think they will public the standard for loan system for suitable to whole of the world. As i know, a tax for import car at my country is 300%.. So their price is higher more than other country, and if i make loan with Shift Cash, how to evaluate amouth of this car?

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:04:14 AM

Hello! Will it be in all countries? What if I live in Russia? I think you know that all countries are different so the markets are different too) How will you solve this problem?
Problems should not arise, I believe designers seriously think exactly that this technology be used in all large countries and even by some companies.
Yes, i think they will public the standard for loan system for suitable to whole of the world. As i know, a tax for import car at my country is 300%.. So their price is higher more than other country, and if i make loan with Shift Cash, how to evaluate amouth of this car?
I think it is not in all countries because they don't really know about your county government terms & regulation. If they know it, they will launch it soon.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:33:02 AM

yeah, a part of it is centralized and the part of borrowing and investing is decentralized.  There are a lot of projects now working like this. Its not difficult to separate each other.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:03:40 AM

At some financial funds, they will get extra fee with high interest when your loan have out of date. So what is the interest at Shift Cash in this case?

I agree, as the time passes by we need to assure everything since we talk about the important documents. This project will have a potential in the future which they need to secure our credentials while we have the money. I hope a great success on this as I look have a potential in the future.

Yes that is true. They need to have a double security for their users credential because it is a very important thing. The Shift.Cash idea and concept for the people regarding the loans is a great idea. Why? Because we all know that people nowadays is very fund of anything regarding loans especially like Shift.Cash terms transactions which is secure and easy.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:11:56 AM

yeah, a part of it is centralized and the part of borrowing and investing is decentralized.  There are a lot of projects now working like this. Its not difficult to separate each other.

But my other point is how can they established this kind of features if the other countries have different laws and permissions.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:22:29 AM

This is really the case, but if you make data storage on the developer's blockchain it will be very good, user data will be more secure.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:25:16 AM

The project is very large-scale and requires a lot of experience from the development team. It is difficult to imagine how they will be able to resolve all legal aspects in different countries, maybe it will first be some one country?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: