Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 06:14:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e  (Read 166014 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kslavik

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:19:25 PM

And the projects being released before the end of the year? It's December 27th in an hour or 2...

Spots will be added to WorkForCrypto.com by the end of this weekend

We are still waiting on a few responses and quotes on custom designs before ordering the first batch of physical coins (PPC logo and Peercoin loaded), purchasable ONLY WITH SPOTS

So, they have money to order same physical coins, but they don't have any money to pay back their investors as promised?

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 07:58:36 PM

And the projects being released before the end of the year? It's December 27th in an hour or 2...

We are still waiting on a few responses and quotes on custom designs before ordering the first batch of physical coins (PPC logo and Peercoin loaded), purchasable ONLY WITH SPOTS

So, they have money to order same physical coins, but they don't have any money to pay back their investors as promised?

Only 3 of you are having issues out of about 60. I believe I have been talking with you in email, but now you are upset that I won't provide you the transactions details of other users. Sorry, but I won't do that.

Everyone's privacy will be protected

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 07:59:03 PM

Considering going with scratch off boxes (like on lottery tickets) for the private keys instead of anti tamper hologram stickers. Opinions?

draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 08:39:27 PM

Considering going with scratch off boxes (like on lottery tickets) for the private keys instead of anti tamper hologram stickers. Opinions?

Scratch off boxes sounds a bit better IMO.

NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 08:43:48 PM

I like it. Have you considered trying new alts too?
Doge and cat are crazily popular, I am sure people would like the physical coins while they are still hot.

(I wouldnt personally buy doge or cat, Internet memes aren't my thing, I like fundamentals, that's why spots interests me)
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 09:12:54 PM

Doge and cat are crazily popular, I am sure people would like the physical coins while they are still hot.

(I wouldnt personally buy doge or cat, Internet memes aren't my thing, I like fundamentals, that's why spots interests me)

Ideally, the plan is to do several other coins, but we will have to see how the Peercoins go. I'm not into the flavor of the month coins. We'll only do coins that are well established. Most likely will start with those in the top 10 market cap

These are the type of scratch offs I'm talking about, but they would be circle

kslavik

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 09:29:04 PM

Only 3 of you are having issues out of about 60. I believe I have been talking with you in email, but now you are upset that I won't provide you the transactions details of other users. Sorry, but I won't do that.

What kind of business are you running if you don't have any trace of who/when got paid (the data could be anonymous). Please post any tx id (you can post mine)

I'm not asking for private data (like first name/last name or anything like that), I'm asking for a block chain tx id (which are public anyways) which would show that you paid any of your investors back. Bitcoin addresses are not private as long as they are not connected to a real person.

Are there any investors over here that got paid back by iGotSpots? Please, respond and post a tx Id or just say when and how much you got paid back.

I was offered by iGotSpots to be paid 200$ (I said yes to this offer but still no payment from him) instead of 2BTC I have invested in his company. Shares were priced in BTC but now when the price of BTC has risen he doesn't want to pay back in BTC but only willing to pay 1/5 of the original amount in $. I bet he would have no problem paying back in BTC if the price of BTC would fall in those 4 months. There is just no way for investor to win in this situation, is there?

Anybody thinks it is fair? Please post.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 09:32:25 PM

What kind of business are you running if you don't have any trace of who/when got paid (the data could be anonymous). Please post any tx id (you can post mine)

I'm not asking for private data (like first name/last name or anything like that), I'm asking for a block chain tx id (which are public anyways) which would show that you paid any of your investors back. Bitcoin addresses are not private as long as they are not connected to a real person.

Are there any investors over here that got paid back by iGotSpots? Please, respond and post a tx Id or just say when and how much you got paid back.

I was offered by iGotSpots to be paid 200$ (I said yes to this offer but still no payment from him) instead of 2BTC I have invested in his company. Shares were priced in BTC but now when the price of BTC has risen he doesn't want to pay back in BTC but only willing to pay 1/5 of the original amount in $. I bet he would have no problem paying back in BTC if the price of BTC would fall in those 4 months. There is just no way for investor to win in this situation, is there?

3 out of around 60 people are claiming they didn't get paid back. I'll believe the 50+ that things worked fine. I am offering you your money back on top of what is already shown as being paid out. If you want it, email me

You haven't accepted the offer

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 09:48:47 PM

3 out of around 60 people are claiming they didn't get paid back. I'll believe the 50+ that things worked fine. I am offering you your money back on top of what is already shown as being paid out. If you want it, email me

"I am offering you your money back on top of what is already shown as being paid out. " Where did you make this payment to? Please, post my tx id or an address where this payment went to.

I don't think you had 50 people who invested in your business. I looked at your wallet and only saw 4-5 people who actually invested.

I'm accepting an offer of 200$ instead of 2BTC (it is better than nothing). Pay back to this address: 15Ac2gmor6VAQg7y5LhE9cyKZxndcyeiJY

Everyone had unique deposit addresses and there were multiple wallets

Payment sent

NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 09:51:11 PM

Ideally, the plan is to do several other coins, but we will have to see how the Peercoins go. I'm not into the flavor of the month coins. We'll only do coins that are well established. Most likely will start with those in the top 10 market cap

I'm not big on them either, but "the community" are. They will be the ones that buy the coins too. I reckon Doge, quark and cat would be the biggest sellers now.

If any thread readers agree with me, then reply!
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 09:52:19 PM

I'm not big on them either, but "the community" are. They will be the ones that buy the coins too. I reckon Doge, quark and cat would be the biggest sellers now.

The loudest communities are the ones least likely to actually use that coin for anything other than converting to BTC -> Fiat

kslavik

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 09:53:43 PM

"I am offering you your money back on top of what is already shown as being paid out. " Where did you make this payment to? Please, post my tx id or an address where this payment went to.

I don't think you had 50 people who invested in your business. I looked at your wallet and only saw 4-5 people who actually invested.

I'm accepting an offer of 200$ instead of 2BTC (it is better than nothing). Pay back to this address: 15Ac2gmor6VAQg7y5LhE9cyKZxndcyeiJY

Everyone had unique deposit addresses and there were multiple wallets

Payment sent

I got back 0.279 BTC from iGotSpot out of my 2 invested BTC:
https://blockchain.info/tx/259c8cbe92bc4b8654e2fcdcb16f4e87a3d8661d7b8c3c70dd91721e5abe54c0

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

draceus

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 09:54:36 PM

Think I have to agree,

I don't understand the craze that is happening around these, in my opinion stupid coins.
They seem to be popular though and would probably be a nice first pickup

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 10:04:57 PM

Think I have to agree,

I don't understand the craze that is happening around these, in my opinion stupid coins.
They seem to be popular though and would probably be a nice first pickup

Doge and Cat will definitely not be considered

draceus

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 10:41:01 PM

Ok, I do understand you don't want those coins Smiley

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 11:08:44 PM

The weekend is coming, might be time for another pump up to a million market cap again  Wink

draceus

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 11:24:06 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2013, 11:43:50 PM by draceus

The weekend is coming, might be time for another pump up to a million market cap again  Wink

Lets wait and see!
I wait with great anticipation.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 01:17:44 AM

The weekend is coming, might be time for another pump up to a million market cap again  Wink

Lets wait and see!

That was a nice way of saying that we have something solid and complete coming in the next few days

draceus

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 10:44:06 AM

Lets wait and see!

That was a nice way of saying that we have something solid and complete coming in the next few days

Ye I kinda got that Wink
Difficulty has shot through the roof

gruman

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:09:49 PM

what happened with spotscoin.coinarmy.com - pool?  Embarrassed I can't already get days on it

?   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ?
¦-----      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      -----¦
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: