Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:43:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility  (Read 4155 times)
zakcooper40

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:05:39 PM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
Really to earn money is very hard, I was born in a poor family so I treasure my money when made, I used that money to invest once in the BTC and I was I have also helped a charity organization of orphans, and I hope that there will be more donors to help poor children.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:08:06 PM

Unfortunately just a few realy wealthy people are social responsible and sensitive, just a few realy care about the poor and needed and donate their money with true intentions.
People who are wealthy in Bitcoin are not much different. It's probably true that early adopters didn't get into Bitcoin because of profit and they truly wanted different system not so much depending on banks. But today is not like that anymore, there are just few enthusiasts many other just want profit for themselves.
I probably think that's your perception and i totally disagree with this.There is nothing that you can gain in this life for free,you have to earn that.You have pointed finger towards wealthy people but have you ever thought how many poor take a honest step to genuine approach for work.They don't approach for work,they approach for free money and why will somebody give their hard earn money to anybody.If some people give them money,what is the probability that they will use that money for good reason.They can use that  for drinking or any other bad things.You have told that there are very few wealthy people but i want you to answer how many genuine poor are there and how will you discriminate.There are people in my country who make poverty as an profession,They start begging and has a earning which even a new bitcoin trader can't earn.They get good houses from government for free but most of them don't stay there infact they put their houses on rent and again start  living in small hut in expectation of getting more from government and private sector.And this is affecting people who are genuine poor and can't to anything and people who want to do something but doesn't find the right person.This needs to be stop.Bitcoin has been made to earn money and you can't deny that.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:37:57 PM

We are lucky person because we engage in bitcoin, becoming wealthy because of this is a blessings for us.Sharing our knowledge and blessings to them is way back of thanking to our god who always guide us.If I have a lots of money to gave I would like to have my own scholarships to those who cannot provide in reaching their educations.

Yeah its true a very huge blessing indeed. And blessings is great to be shared as well. I just started in bitcoin world and im slowly gaining and saving and that's because of my sisters help she's the one who taught me all about bitcoin. She's pretty wealthy now that's why im so thankful to her.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:37:53 PM

We are lucky person because we engage in bitcoin, becoming wealthy because of this is a blessings for us.Sharing our knowledge and blessings to them is way back of thanking to our god who always guide us.If I have a lots of money to gave I would like to have my own scholarships to those who cannot provide in reaching their educations.

Yeah its true a very huge blessing indeed. And blessings is great to be shared as well. I just started in bitcoin world and im slowly gaining and saving and that's because of my sisters help she's the one who taught me all about bitcoin. She's pretty wealthy now that's why im so thankful to her.
That is why we have to have at least 1bitcoin in our wallet so that we can be a millionaire someday after 5 years from now, I am thinking that it is my huge investment so I am not spending some of my bitcoin unless I really need it or in time of emergency. Yes, we need to share our blessings but not always in money we can help by advising people to lift them up.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:30:51 AM

Indeed, early Bitcoin adopters and investors are swimming in money right now but for the most part, they are still not ready to sell their Bitcoin. All of the wealth acquired was by just holding onto Bitcoin for many years and believing in the outbreak, which did happen. Yes, they should step up and use a small part of their wealth towards social welfare whether it may be donating to organizations or building something useful for the common folk. There are already charities that accept Bitcoin and have seen thousands of dollars coming in as donations, being used for good purposes.
Swimming in money is an understatement, but yeah, even if they did not expect it and the belief of having a currency you can make use of anytime any day without the third party, really kept most of them going and it has really paid off for them right now.

I have heard about some charities accepting bitcoins as well as some donors too. Asides that though, there can be some community development, one can single handedly do to bring some positivity around us.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:58:06 AM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
Most people here have widest interest in success because people believe that bitcoin has its capability of making a person rich as times goes by.Those early adopters who have lots of courage to hold btc even if it is priceless that makes today as the father of all cryptos.I can say that they have brought bitcoin up to these days that has rapid growth in popularity and has the highest value in the market.I thought of that it maybe few who take social responsibilty and share the blessings that they have today but i know there is.If i were an early adopters and have known bitcoin just the way it started and millionaires up to this day i would have shared my blessings and have created a foundation that may help other people who are in needs and its my way of creating social responsibility too.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:01:37 AM

Maybe some of those people who became successful in bitcoin help other people because thats their way of sharing their blessings. It is a good idea because there are many poor people that needs help to those wealthy people. Also, helping others can generate happiness.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:27:15 PM

I think I got what you want to say here exactly but the thing is people have already moved themselves into something better world by accepting that bitcoin is the quickest way to get rich. What do you think, how many people are there who wants to focus on the bitcoin technology and it's advances?at en 10% or max %25 but that is also looks far fetched to me. I'm sure that most of us and honestly I'm here to earn money with bitcoin. People can not be as honest as I am saying that openly and only few like you would care about the tech advances in the field of bitcoin. I think we need people or more or less student with educational background on blockchain technology then only it can move further and get that right status quo. :-)
There can be lot of perception about to be wealthy and we can set example for all because everybody has its own mental capability and act like that. And every person want to be rich and for this Bitcoin is the key of that way. bitcoin is a latest technology and going to be popular speedily among the people. People adapt advance technology very smartly, but if we trained our students at a root level that it would be great idea to give them knowledge about crypto currency.
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

I found your suggestion of building a community swimming pool funny. Nothing wrong in it, but it just looks like a random idea. I got into bitcoin "late", so I don't have a lot of money because of it, so I don't really have that much to spare. I'm also honest, I did came for bitcoin for the profit, but then I start understanding how good this could be. I do use part of it for trading because I enjoy it (just like playing poker, or any other sort of game that involved some skill and investments). But I agree with you, people that got lucky and got a huge amount of money from BTC could definitely help their community a bit, or at least family, depending on how much they have made. A lot of people that win large amounts of money just start spending it with stupid things like big cars and a lot of other things they really don't need. I guess money makes most people greedy.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:41:56 PM

While many of us just wants to make money, it is very surising ti jnow that some have an alike thinking with yours. Thank you for bringing that up. I agree with you that the wealth that we get here should not ne only for ourselves but also a channel of blessing so that others can benefit from it as well. I hope that someday, a part of bitcoin earnings can be collected and then buy some food or other necessities or maybe start a water system in Africa. Cummulative efforts will bring about change. It is time to not just think and act for ourselves but be reminded also that there are people out ther needing some help.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:52:40 PM

A good one to have plans to make use of one's earnings gotten from Cryptocurrency and using it in helping the less privileged. This is a good course and purpose. Some have made money and are still not able to help their neighbours. With whom much is given, much is expected. Whether we like it or not, your little contribution in this can go along way in lifting the economy of a nation. Like a friend did say; wealth is sweeter when your friends and family have it.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:28:25 AM

While we can't force our beliefs on everyone, we may promote this kind of thinking and goal to each bitcoin user. It may be true that most people may be here for the money, but we can change that by convincing them that there's more to this than just money. We can even start small, it doesn't have to big like donating millions or developing a community pool. If one were to give out to a charity, that would be a big help and this would contribute greatly. I feel this should be instilled to everyone, and not just to those who get involved in bitcoin. This should be promoted throughout the world so that we get to help each other.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:41:28 AM

If I have a lot of money I think that I choose from the very first is to help my family there I'm happy, donate some money in charty also. When a person goes over money is going to just go over something like spending money on women gambling maybe drugs. So for me on such things as giving charity and orphanages is great to help in this way it has helped make the economy grow. When it comes to teaching children and relatives about digital currency you will be greatly contributing to the cryptocurrency world.
I agree with you, wealth will be eternal if we share or give 2.5% part of our income. Also not to be arrogant should be able to socialize to all people and people seketiar so that they can help when we need help.
the wealth we have is not entirely ours and we must share some of our possessions for the poor or those who need help and donate to places of worship or other, they will pray when we die and they will pray for it.
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:53:54 AM

Well being a wealthy person and social responsibility, you need to make an effort of yourself through motivate and work hard, don't be laze, just effort make you work hard to become successful in life.

Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:58:04 AM

I want to focus on getting more money from bitcoin to prove to the people around me to want to do business in bitcoin or digital money because the benefits are very promising.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:49:40 AM

I am pretty sure there are those that got involved early and may declare as well that they are already retired since they earned enough for their lifetime that are helping the community now. You can see that there are various charities running with bitcoin as funds and some of them are run by the people who are early adopters. I may not be that early in being involved in cryptocurrency and I don't have that much money yet but given the opportunity, I would also like to help people so that at least they can provide for their family by having a business through my earnings in crypto and give jobs to other people.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Somebody@41

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:01:32 AM

Yeah, that's true. Joining for the wrong reason. May this be the way to uplift one country's economy that if become a factor of success for the whole humanity and the community as well.
gg20222

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:45:48 AM

i just started, so lets see in the future if i became wealthy
RakerAj

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:10:37 AM

both are essential in the economy because when you become wealthy there are people who rely on your wealth pertaining to those in the business world that's why you also need to be socially responsible.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:21:06 AM

That would be good idea and an inspiration all the more we become wealthy or rich as to acquire all these blessing the more we ought to become socially responsible not only for our own interest of earning more money through bitcoin but or others as well, looking for a way to return the blessing to where it came from through social work, helping others put up their own small business or involved in charitable institution that caters people who are in need in many aspect. through that we're not only gaining wealth financially and materially but we are also rich in spiritual and moral support to the community and to country thus leaving them an inspiration to look up to,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: