Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:15:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility  (Read 4154 times)
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:01:25 PM

when I have a lot of money, I will go to another country, I will buy a house and a dog, I will often travel, of course there are thoughts of helping homeless people, I have to look at the situation Smiley
Why go to another country to buy a house or dog in your country should you be able to adapt. maybe i do not know about you but to go other countries many different things,
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:45:59 PM

I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.
Yeah,if youre even if you are wealthy enough you should not change your responsibility as a good person.Be thoughful enough for your blessings and dont change your attitude.The important is you respect from one another and be good not only for your self but also to all people in this world.
Aso at bata

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:37:00 PM

I'd rather first secure my financial have a good business to earn more money and when it stable I will help other people may give it to charity or support the children to their studies.
Herdawnia

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!

Having a lot of monet on your pockets sometimes drives a person to be a compulsive buyer worst case it can be a vehicle to direct a person to be an addict not only on drugs but also in gambling. Let us Just focus on the good valuable goals,like helping first your family provide their needs. After that help yourself then go help other .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:31:48 PM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!

Having a lot of monet on your pockets sometimes drives a person to be a compulsive buyer worst case it can be a vehicle to direct a person to be an addict not only on drugs but also in gambling. Let us Just focus on the good valuable goals,like helping first your family provide their needs. After that help yourself then go help other .
In fact, it is the matter of who has money in his pockets. According to my experience, individuals vary greatly in each aspect and not all are going to be compulsive buyers for certain. If we talk about addictions, there are many types of it. But if someone keeps spending money in bitcoin or potential altcoins, it is not going to harm him actually he will accumulate a big profit with the passage of some time. 
Dragon5

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:34:18 PM

Mny people claim they would spend money on charity if they were wealthy, but who really does? Almost everyone who wins money in a lottery starts buying cars and property. And bitcoin millionairs do not hurry to build a social swimming pool. That's life))
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

Becoming wealthy in bitcoin means a lot to me. i needed this for my family. i am not that wealthy yet but i am getting to financially stable. in the future if given the chance in life to be wealthy my first priority as my social responsibility is education. I will help families who cannot afford to send their children to school. i will sse to it that they can graduate to college so that if they have a job they can help their family.
nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:18:22 AM

This is the best thing that even if you've got wealthy for this activities you should not change your attitude and expand your blessings by sharing others.We should take a responsibility not only for become rich but also as a good samaritan.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

There is nothing wrong if we aim of becoming wealthy because we all just wanted to have a comfortable life,  but once we achieve our goal we should not forget to look back and help other people to achieve their dreams as well.  Actually,  even if we do not have that much money we could always lend a hand to others, because every little things makes a difference. We always have chances to help one another and we should make it a habit.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:31:40 PM

There is nothing wrong if we aim of becoming wealthy because we all just wanted to have a comfortable life,  but once we achieve our goal we should not forget to look back and help other people to achieve their dreams as well.  Actually,  even if we do not have that much money we could always lend a hand to others, because every little things makes a difference. We always have chances to help one another and we should make it a habit.
Being rich is the aim of every bitcoin user people invest for the betterment of their economic life not just to look at the bitcoin and keep it holed in hand, so if you are getting rich it is good to help other people as well but try not to give them prepared bitcoin or cash just try to provide them source of getting education so they will be able to make own money and they will be financially independent.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:26:18 PM

Mny people claim they would spend money on charity if they were wealthy, but who really does? Almost everyone who wins money in a lottery starts buying cars and property. And bitcoin millionairs do not hurry to build a social swimming pool. That's life))

Well, actually we don't have any idea those wealthy people if they really do that but I believe some of them do such things in order to help as they are anonymous. Well, each of us have our own right to do if we really care on our society by helping those in needs likewise we need to aware on our own responsibility which it can be good for many.
Yes, I will also agree to this that it must be the social responsibility of everyone to think globally but then start the implementation on a local basis, and that’s what the thinking of an entrepreneur is. We all think of the world without any crime and full of educated people, so in our lives if we try to give education and job to one deserving individual, then it will really help us to reach that world a bit fast and the responsibility becomes more if you are earning more than what you need.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:07:06 PM

your concern is correct. especially in the second period of 2017, so many newcomers joined to crypto world. And all of their aim is making as much profit as they can. they dont care about the technology or anything. Those people are interested in only crypto market nothing else.
hazznel

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:18:19 PM

I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.

Charity will make you feel better about yourself and, on the other hand it's going to help some poor people on the other side of the world.
So, it's a win win situation. Money can't buy everything.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:33:24 PM

As long as you have conscience it is normal to get involved for helping thouse around or in need. I totally agree with your position and congratulation for the topic.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:11:31 AM

This is the best thing that even if you've got wealthy for this activities you should not change your attitude and expand your blessings by sharing others.We should take a responsibility not only for become rich but also as a good samaritan.
It is no doubt our moral obligation that we all should take care of the ones who are inferior to us and that we need to help them in the best possible manner so that they may also have a chance of having a better living. Being rich does not only mean that you have to take care of your family but it actually means that you have to take care of others as well so that they may also have a chance of having a better living.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:37:37 AM

Everything we do, we shoud do for people, not for ourself. Only on this way we can become happy and joyful. The subject of crypto-currency is not an exception. Everyone who have earned much money can give some of them for poor or sick people or for example to children, who were left without parents. So this deed will bring happiness for both of them. Good Luck!

I just started in the crypto world and I slowly get and save and that's because my brother is helping, he who taught me all about crypto currency especially bitcoin. He's pretty rich now that's why I'm so grateful to him, bitcoin turns out to bring about a lot of financial change
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:32:21 AM

Yeah,if youre even if you are wealthy enough you should not change your responsibility as a good person.Be thoughful enough for your blessings and dont change your attitude.The important is you respect from one another and be good not only for your self but also to all people in this world.
Yes it is true, even though we have a wealth of abundance, modesty needs to be applied so as not to be a proud person. Before engaging in social activities to others, it would be good to improve the responsibility to ourselves, family and close relatives first. After all can be done new we can apply social responsibility to others.
bossloccox

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:12:42 AM

We all go into cryptocurrency to earn money and we know for ourselves that this is true. But we have our own reason why we are here. I joined the bitcoin to earn more profit, so that i can help my husband to give our children a good life and help my relatives get a better life.
And being responsible for our society , we are also doing it. If you teach your family or neighbors how to become part of crypto world . You help them expand the knowledge about digital money, as well as helping them gain more revenue sources. It means you are doing social responsibility.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:17:36 AM

We all go into cryptocurrency to earn money and we know for ourselves that this is true. But we have our own reason why we are here. I joined the bitcoin to earn more profit, so that i can help my husband to give our children a good life and help my relatives get a better life.
And being responsible for our society , we are also doing it. If you teach your family or neighbors how to become part of crypto world . You help them expand the knowledge about digital money, as well as helping them gain more revenue sources. It means you are doing social responsibility.

We do have our own reasons why we are here and i am here because i wanted to earn as well.  I am not physically  fit to work in the office due to my illness so my source of income  for now is from btc.  I also share my knowledge to my relatives and i hope that they earn too.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:25:00 AM

Yes, people who got involve in bitcoin during its earlier years are having lots of money now and can now be considered as wealthy and rich. They got this by holding and believing in bitcoin. Some of them may really be rich even before engaging to bitcoins but also, some of them may not be, and this is their chance to share their blessings they received by helping others and taking care of them. Doing charities is one of the most common way of helping others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: