Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:38:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility  (Read 4154 times)
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:47:04 AM

Being wealthy is dream by anyone.But being wealthy  also has a huge responsibility.Being wealthy is not easy as we imagine.It has also a huge social responsibility.Being wealthy is not also in the form of money,it may also in the form of good dids.Like for example helping others who is not so lucky for having like what your's.And also having a good health is also being wealthy.
Mariksa

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:58:47 PM

Helping people is a great thing. But remember that we don't have to be rich to do this. Yes, maybe wealthy people have more opportunities to help those in need. But even doing little things we can make this world a better place. My dream is to donate a lot of money to charity if I have it Smiley
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:09:48 PM

My wealth is to share with the more difficult people in society. If you are rich, but keep your own, it is not rich but only a lot of money. Being able to become richer and help more people in this society is the reason for me to enter the cryptocurrency market. Set goals for yourself to achieve the fastest results.
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:48:48 AM

most of it is bitcoin users have a goal that is looking for profits very large and easy. There are a small number of people who are engaged in the bitcoin world has a noble goal of wanting to deepen the science in the field of blockchain technology and some are also set aside some income from bitcoin for charity as well. It depends on ourselves earning bitcoin used for what. Better to use it with positive things
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

There are very few people who can do that nowadays but I hope everyone has a day to day use of their money and whether they can get rich or responsible person or can help them. I hope that the world becomes more beautiful and healthier.
If everyone starts implementing this statement in their daily life then yes this world can become a hub of healthier and wealthier people all around. If the circulation of money becomes satisfactory and almost everyone can get a good amount of income then how better this world would be. We have to help the poor as we have a duty to take care of those who are unprevailed.
g-unit

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
Indeed, many people have enough money to help others but not only themselves. I got involved in cryptocurrencies in 2015. My first intention was to earn money to improve my financial situation. Later, I have expanded my interests and started to help my relatives. That was a good decision. So I think that we should help our relatives and friends. It's a good way for significant changes in the world.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:57:47 AM

We can make difference in many simple things, we don't need huge amount of money to make this thing possible. Personally, I started to help people who are close to me by educating them about cryptocurrency specially with bitcoin, by this you will give them opportunity to make money. If we have so much money to give, please don't forget to do so, always help people in need no matter what.
Informing people on the possibilities bitcoin could give to us is one of the best way for us to give back to people who could help us on the future. Support of people who uses bitcoin is one of the factors for it to develop and to have a more progressive way of improving its system and price in the market that could give us chance to earn and to gain profit by helping one another.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

I always  thought to do something for my family  and society  but  I was helpless  because I was nothing to do.  No job, no income source.  But when I met bitcoin and earn and stand on my on feet then I got myself and help my family. My dream was to help the orphans and now I donate some of my money from my income.

My initial goal to join Bitcoin was to add some money to my income. Then, later, when  I started to get profits I decided that I can help my close people that live abroad.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:59:21 PM

Each person who are into crypto has their own reason for investing on it. Some are here for profit, some are rrally eager to support and develop technology and it's use to improve the quality of services and to provide convenience to others.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:15:24 PM

Becoming wealthy is a hard thing to achieve. You can be wealthy in a lot of things, but being wealthy in terms of finance is hard to achieve. You need to be hardworking and be content on what you receive everyday. Being wealthy means that you are responsible for whatever you are doing with the finance that you are receiving and responsibility is hard to maintain and that requires focus and the will to maintain it.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

I can declare that bitcoin is life saver and life changer for my personal life.
Before I knew bitcoin, I was nothing but a homeless gamer but after I knew about how to invest bitcoin, it changed my life a little bit. ( I can help my family expense although not 100% )

I agree, based on my experince bitcoin can be a life changer. Just like him bitcoin also changed my life. From nothing to something, I have helped my family on our expences and bills, I have bought something to help us and start a business.
shelimy

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:36:51 PM

It is true that we have some social responsibilities, we does not forget that bitcoin is a universal while we are related to a certain area or a certain country of the world. So after becoming wealthy with bitcoin we must care about all other people weather they have idea of matching mine one or something other.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:50:56 PM

I guess this a good thing for people to have these days. But, we must also remember that we can be more than these two qualities, we could start by being humane because it is far more important to be a good person first than be a wealthy one. It's better to live a life which people actually like you for the person you are and not only because you're rich.
Probably if we can have more than two qualities, our society will be solved many problems such as finance. But most of us all do bitcoin for one that is welfare, a few people have self-conscious in their responsibility. I support all of us take some measures which can help people know their responsibility for society especially the rich. The advanced technology brings human race to a new world which provides good condition to get welfare easily. I do hope that every of us know our responsibility clearly to make our life more great.

Mr_Devin

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:00:50 AM

Not following after joining and investing in bitcoin since 2015, my assets are growing. This makes me to share with others, those who are less capable of me. Bitcoin has changed my way of thinking and with bitcoin I can share with others.

alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:29:40 AM

If I am rich, I will be responsible to society, I will pay the full tax to the government and I will also do charity work to help the poor and I will also guide them how to make money.
lokanot0

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:39:50 AM

I think your concern is right on track. Most of the new people coming/investing are in it for the money. But, I also hope for those who have gained so much to contribute even just a little to the community especially to charities and to your family.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:35:24 AM

I complete agree with this.this is great idea.bitcoin gives people  better life.by using bitcoin and invest bitcoin many people earn income and gain profit.,also they have some social responsibility like help poor people,help jobless people,do charity.that's a great thing of human mankind.
Panpan66L

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:47:20 AM

It is funny that really different amount of money is needed by different people to count themselves as wealthy and rich!
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:59:56 AM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
There is no harm in sharing your wealth to others and if i do succeed and amass a great fortune out of crypto currencies then i would gladly hand pick kids (there are a lot of poor families in our community by the way) in our local community and send them to school till they get a diploma in college for free.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:22:11 AM

You are a good citizen of a country, of society. You need to be responsible for the performance of a citizen's duty: to obey the law, not to commit crimes. If you are rich, help the hard-working people to live better. If I am rich by bitcoin I will use that money for charity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: