Bitcoin Forum
October 10, 2024, 07:45:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility  (Read 4156 times)
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:20:39 PM

If I have a lot of money I think that I choose from the very first is to help my family there I'm happy, donate some money in charty also. When a person goes over money is going to just go over something like spending money on women gambling maybe drugs. So for me on such things as giving charity and orphanages is great to help in this way it has helped make the economy grow. When it comes to teaching children and relatives about digital currency you will be greatly contributing to the cryptocurrency world.

Money is not a sin. Being wealthy in any aspect is definitely not a sin, if and only if you get that wealth in good ways. Just an important reminders to those who are wealthy now (in monetary resource), know that you were blessed, and that you are blest by that wealth, you also have to share may not be in a form of any expensive material but with pure generosity towards people.

V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:53:17 PM

I also hope that most of these people involved in crypto are real supporters of the technology itself and not just riding this pioneering stage in order to gain huge profits. Every human should do something for the betterment of this world and not just rich people though. Everyone can still do it even in simple ways.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

I totally agree with you. I was always thinking of ways on how we can produce jobs with the use of cryptocurrency. Imagine the possibilities. There's a lot of new things we  can create now because of the ease of access of funds.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:48:47 PM

You are a very socially responsible person, indeed, as you say, most of the people who come to the forum are here to speculate, and they only think about how much money they can make. I think it will hurt the development of bitcoin. Block chaining technology may change our future. We should not hype this concept too much.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:56:23 PM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!

Amen to your goal to give back to the community. The forum helped a lot of people generate money. by joining bounties. Those peiple who joined early had the highes rank and can help other people in need. I think it is obly natural to give if you have more than enough. I am positive that the pioneers are doing theur best to help others and as a memberI will also do the same .Spread the love and keep helping.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:03:19 PM

I preffer to thing that wealth is a subjective thingy, and every person or city, or country have their own recognition of wealthy person!
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:41:14 PM

While some people are very fond of helping others, cause they know what it was like to have nothing, and it does not matter if they have a lot of money or not too much. They're just helping.  Also there are people here who want to make a difference say, within their loality by helping their local government with public projects, but there will still be those who want personal gain. And I have to admit there are people who do not want to help others, does not matter how rich they are.

I think We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families in the same way.
I thought I would earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who just started their jobs in bitcoin.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:48:21 PM

If i will be wealthy in this field of bitcoin, my social responsibility is to spread to others about what I have learn from bitcoin. I will encourage them to try it and see for themselves. This will help them address the poverty in our country.
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:07:07 PM

We can distinguish in many simple things, we do not need huge money to make this possible. Personally, I began to help people who are next to me, teaching them about crypto-currencies specially with bitkoynom, thereby you will give them the opportunity to earn money.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:09:40 PM

OP is right, most people currently involved in Bitcoins including myself are doing it just for their own gains that’s only making profits and nothing else. We don’t care about helping anyone.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:58:19 PM

the meaning of wealthy are different for everybody. may be you could just mention a "number", so it is more clearly to say that which one is wealthy. but the point is not that, whether wealthy or not, i think everybody should have social responsibility.
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:21:47 PM

I'm not rich as well, but I am a responsible citizen. because for me, following the law will make a good and responsible citizen. If I am Wealthy, I will create a legal Business and I will hire those people who are really in need. I will help them to earn money using their skills and talents. so that they will be responsible too.

This is such a great thing. I too am not rich and also do try my best to be a responsible citizen. I also help whenever I can and in ways that I can. I am following the laws and not breaking any of them. If I get rich I will surely help a lot of people to have jobs and make ends meet so they can feed their families.
Safebit.io

Activity: 50
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:06:46 PM

This may be a slightly cynical point of view, but things tend to be cyclical.

At any given point, you have the big players, the current "ruling elite", and the opposition.

The ruling elite, over time, tends to get greedy, bloated and slow. It always happens. And when it does, a new and young system takes over, promising to make everything better. And for a while it does, until the cycle comes full circle and the "new guys" become yet another "ruling elite".

Yes, there is hope in decentralization. But crypto and blockchain are not going to solve all the world's problems.

What makes me happy is that over long stretches of time, each new system, each new way of doing things, is better than what was before. Maybe 10x better, but 1.5x better.

Over time (and I'm talking hundreds of years), we'll get to be in a much better place than we are today. And crypto is the way towards that. Maybe not the final stepping stone, but it is the right direction.
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:18:48 PM

I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.

yes it was also my goal to have a lot of bitcoin and to help charities or build a charity that will help children with special needs. i am student who took education major in special education thats why i have the heart to help people with disabilities. So i strive more to gain education about Sped that i can use to help them.

charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:43:07 AM

It is good to share the little earnings you get from bitcoin with the less privileged. I know people who work too hard for less than half the minimum wage per their jurisdiction. It is quite a commendable to help such people to get a deserved life to fend for themselves through building of new businesses to help reduce unemployment.
malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:32:42 AM

Yes. This is an extremely potential market to enable the individuals who to have an extraordinary chance to get rich. Since exchanging Crypto is very simple and does not require as much exertion as in the share trading system.

You can make your fortune all the more rapidly by exchanging the great altcoin when its cost is low. I welcome the Crypto advertise in light of the fact that it's less demanding than the share trading system.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:03:20 AM

That is right. I think those who became rich in cryptocurrency will not forget to share their blessings on those who in need most like orphanages or do some charity works. There was a saying "It is better to give than to receive". If you share your blessings, there are more blessings to come.

thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

Becoming wealthy is everyone's dream in life especially those poor people but being wealthy is not just like that yoi must also share your blessings maybe on charity institutions you may donate some and also on foundations.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

Becoming wealthy is everyone's dream in life especially those poor people but being wealthy is not just like that yoi must also share your blessings maybe on charity institutions you may donate some and also on foundations.
We are all dreaming of it and I know that cryptocurrency will give that opportunity for us to earn and to grow as an individual and as a community, it can actually make our dreams come true just make sure to at least give back to the community even for a little way by paying the right tax and sharing what you have to other people.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

In my opinion. if we are already rich because we can use bitcoin. we should open up new ventures to create job opportunities for unemployment so that we can help countries to reduce and solve unemployment problems. and we can create bitcoin communities so we can educate about the usefulness of digital currency.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: