Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:57:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility  (Read 4155 times)
DMCR lah

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:43:59 PM

I think, Every human being will be responsible for what he did during his life. Including property, God will ask them to be responsible to the property owner. Not even a percentage will be asked of God later.
jessequick

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:17:48 PM

The wealth we have is meaningless if we do not socialize or share with the needy .. try to share with your environment and give the little things you have .. and remember what we get is not entirely ours because there is our obligation to divide 2.5% of what we get .. try to get used to doing it so that your wealth becomes a blessing ..
Bit-Tech

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

All participants in the forum today share the passion, the goal of getting rich bitcoin. So we need to be serious, responsible when engaging in any campaign and topic. Posts must have healthy content, promote the good development of the forum. No pursuit of personal gain. I have been involved in this field for 2 years but I am very responsible for my work.
Stephen1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:53:20 PM

before getting to know bitcoin, my days went by just lectures only. leaving, going home, studying and making assignments from college. but after getting to know bitcoin, learning about bitcoin investments, hopes for success even before pass the college, made me even more convinced that I could become rich with bitcoin. for now, even though not 100%, I have started helping my mother to pay my college.
Watchy312

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:25:13 PM

The wealth we have is meaningless if we do not socialize or share with the needy .. try to share with your environment and give the little things you have .. and remember what we get is not entirely ours because there is our obligation to divide 2.5% of what we get .. try to get used to doing it so that your wealth becomes a blessing ..
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:38:26 PM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
Many people see bitcoin as nothing more as an investment, so it is very unlikely that they are going to want to change the world or their communities the only thing that they want to do is to benefit themselves, and taking into account in the kind of system in which we live I cannot really blame them, becoming wealthy is very difficult especially when things are designed so people do not become wealthy so if they do not want to give back to the community that is their choice.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:29:37 PM

One of my ways to contribute to my society even though I am just half a year in cryptocurrency and is not yet financially free is to become an advocate of it. By becoming an advocate I am teaching my friends and family how this industry works and how we can be financially free. This industry has many opportunities for small people and by gaining knowledge on how we can contribute not only in our family but in society by educating people of the potential this industry have to our community.   

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:02:52 PM

well i think being wealthy in something like this are making us going better in the society, not just in the online society but make us realize we need to help each other from the decentralized system in it we need to implement it in the offline society too
Betheng10

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:35:34 PM

We cannot blame these people because maybe they have been suffering from poverty long enough and they see bitcoin as an escape from the arms of hunger and death. =)

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:15:57 AM

Becoming wealthy is everyone's dream in life especially those poor people but being wealthy is not just like that yoi must also share your blessings maybe on charity institutions you may donate some and also on foundations.
Yeah it is our duty to share our blessing with all of our friends as this way we will be able to share our income with those who are not having any source of income, being social it is our duty to help them understand what is bitcoin and how it works as it will develop the awareness among them and sharing money is temporary help while sharing knowledge is permanent help so try to share both.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:23:15 AM

Becoming wealthy is everyone's dream in life especially those poor people but being wealthy is not just like that yoi must also share your blessings maybe on charity institutions you may donate some and also on foundations.
Yeah it is our duty to share our blessing with all of our friends as this way we will be able to share our income with those who are not having any source of income, being social it is our duty to help them understand what is bitcoin and how it works as it will develop the awareness among them and sharing money is temporary help while sharing knowledge is permanent help so try to share both.
sharing knowledge to each other make other people received good benefits.it can used to make money from this knowledge.help other people will not make our money knowledge reduce.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:31:59 AM

We cannot blame these people because maybe they have been suffering from poverty long enough and they see bitcoin as an escape from the arms of hunger and death. =)

And do you think relying on these such things will help yourself from "escaping the arms of death and hunger"? I don't think so. With a lot of things that will make you rich these days, do you think that there are no other things to rely on rather than yourself?
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:40:13 PM

While in theory sharing knowledge will be the best way to help people, you need to understand that there are many people that really do not want to progress, they may complain all the time about their situation but when you offer them help to improve themselves and to improve their situation they do not take it, I have seen many people claiming that bitcoin is a scam without having any real knowledge about it and when they say that to me I just forget about them and leave them to their own devices if they want to learn about cryptocurrencies.
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:48:21 PM

I guess this a good thing for people to have these days. But, we must also remember that we can be more than these two qualities, we could start by being humane because it is far more important to be a good person first than be a wealthy one. It's better to live a life which people actually like you for the person you are and not only because you're rich.
shiki3226

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:23:40 PM

I as a beginner in this field, am still not as rich as others in term of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies though I am still able to help others though not that much.

BFEditing

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:28:13 PM

I think it's really important for the wealthy to spend, but not only on themselves (i.e., charity, development, etc.). However, sometimes when people accumulate money, greed takes over, and they save the money (or they save it for the future generations of their family). I hope that in the future, more people are like the Gates family.
Rastafarian

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:51:05 AM

The abundance money, resources or assets have a great influence on the roles an individual performs within a speculated area or individual. The performance of social roles and responsibilities is influenced much by the resources and money a person has. For someone who is financially stabilized is always eager to perform such activities. Some people also do not associate wealth with the performance of responsibilities. I always cherish people who struggle to fulfill their responsibilities though they are not built financially. 
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:10:12 AM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
becoming rich and successful in society will give you  a responsibility on your everyday doings. but how we can be successful or wealthy ?  i want too. i want to become wealthy buying all those fancy things i want to be a part of successions story. i want to be successful someday thats why i am here.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:49:19 AM

Bill Gates has quoted that he is going to take retirement from Microsoft  and that he is focusing in helping the poor or those who are less fortunate than him . Bill Gates is the business man in Microsoft and is  one of the richest men in the world . We work for the prosperity of our family since I am new in this field I have no bank accounts I have to overcome my own difficulties first, then as a human being I can understand the difficulties and I hope severely to give aids to the poor by me and that will be a humane thing.
Ladyechy

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

If you think altruism and capital gains are an impossible combination, then think again. Believe it or not, you can help your community and make money so it can get rich quickly, too. Socially responsible investments offer opportunities to help the community, the environment and the world around you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: