Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:01:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility  (Read 4155 times)
linh_thuy

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:45:30 AM

Earning through bitcoin or  other cryptocurrencies are like winning bonus round,  though it may seem expected it always feels like a blessing seeing your money making profit just by holding and trading unlike any other conventional source of income and because of this I find it much more easier to share my rewards in life to the people around me and somehow help others to see more the benefits of investing to cryptocurrencies.
almersyn

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:53:25 AM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
very interesting to your thinking, which I hope also so for the technology that has happened in this world growing rapidly with positive things and become the trigger of human to increase its economy in digital and real
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:19:22 AM

the toughest challenge for us good people who care about each other is how to use Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency with the best,
Blockchain technology can help us all out of bondage Bankers, the social gap will be very small if Bitcoin is used by everyone because anyone can have Bitcoin,
I hope with the growth of Bitcoin in the future, social life in the future will be better...

fight-T

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

In order to become rich, we need stable, stable business. And I think bitcoin is a smart choice. Bitcoin brings great profit, we become rich. We will have taxpayer money for the government, thanks to which the government has the funds to build bridges, build schools, help the poor, social security, and improve lives.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:48:08 PM

I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.
that's a positive thing with charity, because the charity does not reduce our wealth. let alone a part of our wealth that there is also the rights of others. so our fellow social beings should help each other out.
vachellie

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:29:09 PM

We can make a difference in many simple things, we do not need large sums of money to make this possible. Personally, I started helping people close to me by educating them about cryptocurrency especially with bitcoin, with this you will give them a chance to make money. If we have so much money to give, do not forget to do it, always help people who need anything.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:30:13 PM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!

I think that is an important of being wealthy. Unfortunately, not very many wealthy people don't consider that as something important because of the fact that they want to extend their wealth more and that usually entails being greedy or having to keep their wealth to themselves in order to gain more of it. Also, people tend to change and be particular with power when they are wealthy, and so, to keep that status, instead of having the responsibility to share it or help others, they choose to turn a blind eye just to ignore that reality.

PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:00:02 PM

As people who earn from our own effort, we have the responsibility to also help other people to step our from the their current financial problems. We are accountable to our fellow people and to the society we belong. Therefore, it is also our responsibility to share with them how we gained this, and that is through bitcoin. We teach them how to fish not give them fish.
Yes it is our responsibility to help others to get their job and to make them able to do something better for their families. If they do not have any skills then we have to train them for a particular job and he may come out as a better and expert person in that field. If we have money then it is also better that we start a business with that money which will help many people to get their jobs.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

I think that pursuing a goal to be rich has nothing in common with the social responsibility. Perhaps, you mean that you need to earn money so that not to do harm to anyone looking for more profit. Your income shouldn't prevent you from being a responsible person
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2100
Merit: 641

sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

This will happen for those who have a sense of sociality. Yes, it is not easy to get awareness and be inspired to help the economy of a person or social institution. I do not think it is necessary to get rich to do this, because to measure wealth there is no limit.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████  
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒  
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄    
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░    
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:52:26 AM

Being wealthy in the society is supposedly with a responsibility to be a good example to the public, because people look at you most of the time, you should set also a good example to be good and a role model to your fellow, not being abusive because you have the power, instead learn how to give at least employment to the people who doesn’t have work.
orayorayan2

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:20:26 AM

become a rich person and have a high social sense that's my hope. every effort that I do to achieve all that I want hopefully can be realized in the near future and produce the desired result
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:26:01 AM

That is actually a good purpose for amassing wealth. But i would much rather save up everything i have so my children and my children's children will be able to live as comfortably as possible. Although i want to be a philanthropist, , i would only do that when i have taken care of my own first.

Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:51:30 AM

Indeed, early Bitcoin adopters and investors are swimming in money right now but for the most part, they are still not ready to sell their Bitcoin. All of the wealth acquired was by just holding onto Bitcoin for many years and believing in the outbreak, which did happen. Yes, they should step up and use a small part of their wealth towards social welfare whether it may be donating to organizations or building something useful for the common folk. There are already charities that accept Bitcoin and have seen thousands of dollars coming in as donations, being used for good purposes.

Yes, it is indeed overwhelming if some of bitcoin millionaires share their wealth and engage themselves to a charitable program. In this case, common people will taste the fruit of their success. Plus, they will put a wonderful meaning of so called a wealthy person.
yaghoniyu

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

Becoming wealthy and socially responsible, I think I'll get more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who just started their jobs in bitcoin.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:55:52 AM

It sounds a hypocrite if I someone will just say that they joined in crypto just because they want changes in community.Of course we are here not just because we wanted to contribute into our community but also we wanted to earn a profit that will totally change our life into a better one.Before helping others we need to help our self first.Its not greediness its just the right thing to do.After achieving what we desire thats the time we need to give back and help those who are in needs.
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:07:30 PM

That is genuine desire to have some for others and for selves. Putting bitcoin profit into charity, housing, and I say helping the unfortunate is a good side of what the person can do with bitcoin. I hope that you will succeed of all your desires.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:19:16 PM

That is genuine desire to have some for others and for selves. Putting bitcoin profit into charity, housing, and I say helping the unfortunate is a good side of what the person can do with bitcoin. I hope that you will succeed of all your desires.

Some of us has really different desires in life to be. But to those who are very fortunate in life and become rich and weatlhy with their own hard workings and unended efforts to be able to be progressive in life with bitcoin platforms successfully attended. We can really touch lives of others by means of helping unfortunate people like donating their basic needs, like foods, housing, or even financial assistance to start them with a small business to get them stands with their own strategy to become successful in life also. At least in doing like this you'll become a good citizen and a good model examplel in the eyes of the community.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

You are right, but let us give it time one by one. For those who have already created their millions out of Bitcoin, they have the bigger responsibility. They might want to set aside a little portion of their wealth for those who are not as lucky as we are. As for me, I am helping also in my own little ways while trying to create some more wealth. What I can always assure is that I do not enjoy what I have with myself alone nor only to my close friends and family.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:08:41 PM

i agree that all new comers coming to crypto world to earn money. They make trades in crypto market and try to earn as much as they can. They even dont know what they are buying what blockchain is who is satoshi etc etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: