Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility  (Read 4154 times)
korkyqq

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:57:42 PM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!

The new people getting involved in Bitcoin are in only for the money. And not just the Bitcoin. They engage with every crypto currencies only for the profit. As a matter of fact, I haven't heard that many other currencies have the same goal as the Bitcoin, that is releasing the money from the control of the bankers and the political elites. As a matter of fact, many currencies are built for the sole purpose of destroying the Bitcoin, so called "Bitcoin killers". I sincerely hope the bitcoin achieves the goals it was built for.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:21:49 AM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
I think most users come to crypto because of the purpose of making a profit. we do not deny it. because I also have the same goal. but you know that everyone must have a good side. and they want to change the world for the better. thats why I always set aside my income from bitcoin for others. and maybe spreading bitcoin is also a good thing
These two are somehow linked to each others. Like when you achieve a certain financial independence or financial perfection, you just find means to stay motivated because motivation is very important I such a case.

Some of the Bitcoin billionaire and few millionaires contribute to social welfare projects and to some other programs working for rehabilitation of the unfortunate portion of our society. Some donate to hospitals working and treating patients for free. This is something altruistic found in the human nature.
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:32:38 AM

Its great to see numerous individuals increasing huge benefit out of bitcoin particularly the individuals who have begun in the beginning of bitcoin and who are presently procuring the abundance their rewards for all the hard work. What's more, alongside getting rich are the craving in their souls to in any event give something consequently as a method for sharing their gifts to individuals around them as well as to poor people and the penniless. Philanthropy works, bolstering projects or building a Help Center is such an awesome signal, to the point that would help in the network where we have a place and would elevate those individuals who are in require and merit for some care and help.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:49:39 AM

Its great to see numerous individuals increasing huge benefit out of bitcoin particularly the individuals who have begun in the beginning of bitcoin and who are presently procuring the abundance their rewards for all the hard work. What's more, alongside getting rich are the craving in their souls to in any event give something consequently as a method for sharing their gifts to individuals around them as well as to poor people and the penniless. Philanthropy works, bolstering projects or building a Help Center is such an awesome signal, to the point that would help in the network where we have a place and would elevate those individuals who are in require and merit for some care and help.

If your are wealthy from bitcoin investment then that is the good thing that happens in your life , being rich there are contributor of your success , there are people which help you became rich, so do not forget this people who help you rich, so share what you have by creating a team of csr to help also the poor and the needy.

Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

I believed that bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general can be use for being socially responsible. Imagine if your someone who gained your wealth through cryptocurrency and you made a social effort to help other people, then that would be awesome move. Teach others as well how to earn in this opportunity, that we you thought them how to fish and not just giving them fish.
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

I also agree with you,  before thinking to help others we should prioritize our own family first, And I'm doing that now. I believe that most of us both desire contributing to our society. When you are wealth, must be develop the social affect. Then I will use the money I earn to help people in need.
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

Become wealthy must know how to share your blessings and not just ignoring those people who are in need, not to spoon-fed but teaching them on how to stand by giving them a source of livelihood where they can enjoy the fruits of their labor, salary that compensate their hardworks, and medical benefits for their family.
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:16:24 AM

I cant stop to imagine what im gonna do with my first salary on my campaign:) But first of all i really want  to help my own family and after that i know for sure that im gonna help to other people because even though a small things that you can is a very big impact to other people that's why im really doing my best for this industry
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:07:41 PM

If your are wealthy from bitcoin investment then that is the good thing that happens in your life , being rich there are contributor of your success , there are people which help you became rich, so do not forget this people who help you rich, so share what you have by creating a team of csr to help also the poor and the needy.

You're right. When you succeed rich. Those who help you rich, Be grateful to them. Wealth and success are what people want. If you achieve them, help those in need, give them opportunities. Give value to the community, because giving away is forever. I think so.

gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:12:05 PM

Your story might inspire a well soft hearted investors who have the same goal for humanity.. But because of scammers around those people been abused and stopped believing in that kind of mentality.. I even wanted to be part of that organization that help to protect others and the world but too much evildoers,, we are outnumbered.. Bitcoin been painted black by mainstream that’s why it’s hard..
If you are rich, do good deeds. To escape the sorrow. Be grateful to those who give you wealth. Help those in need. Because there are people out there who need you, the community needs talented people. New life means. That is my opinion.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:20:10 PM

Become wealthy must know how to share your blessings and not just ignoring those people who are in need, not to spoon-fed but teaching them on how to stand by giving them a source of livelihood where they can enjoy the fruits of their labor, salary that compensate their hardworks, and medical benefits for their family.
You only get rich when you share with the community and society. I always keep in mind that when I succeed I will be able to donate at least 10% of my fortune to philanthropy and social activities to help the community where I live and more.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

We have social responsibility, if we will build build business; do not just focus to earn profit. It is really good if we will also create business for us to help other people. We should not be greedy on earning money, remember that we have social responsibility.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

You only get rich when you share with the community and society. I always keep in mind that when I succeed I will be able to donate at least 10% of my fortune to philanthropy and social activities to help the community where I live and more.
that's a pretty noble thing, we should share it, if we've become rich, and do not be selfish, should be concerned with other people too, because the rich must share and look around us whether they are as fortunate as we are.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:18:44 PM

I certainly agree with you and admire you for having that suggestion. Lucky are those who started early in crypto world because they've got the chance to know how good digital currency and they've got the opportunity to earn a good gain which gave them a chance to earn early and the capability to help as well.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others.
Charity is a noble thing to do but nobody is able to eliminate poverty everywhere and forever.
In normal countries building swimming pools should be the responsibility of the local authorities that could use people's taxes for this purpose.
So your hope sounds a bit naive - the greatest majority of people who became rich due to crypto think only about their own prosperity and the well-being of their families.
cryptoguy1234

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:51:10 PM

I truly value your astuteness and I can feel how you need to give back and share your gifts. I trust that everybody here comprehends that we are in charge of ourselves as well as particularly to the individuals who need assistance, since we are man for ourselves in this world as well as man for others. By one means or another I trust that we are altogether associated with each other in various ways and viewpoint and this is the reason we should figure out how to esteem social duty. I trust that on the off chance that we figure out how to really nurture others, we would be honored a thousandfold back. So let all of us figure out how to share and be a gift to others, this season as well as ordinary.
djuqkman

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:49:23 PM

I think people who joined the community early are real blockchain lovers. Most people who enter the community are hoping to invest in wealth. It's hard to discuss social responsibility with new people.
longrhm0

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:36:20 AM

you're an amazing citizen of a country, of society. You need to be liable for the overall performance of a citizen's responsibility: to obey the law, not to dedicate crimes. if you are wealthy, help the tough-working humans to stay higher. If i am rich through bitcoin i can use that cash for charity.
Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:04:49 AM

Nice idea, I think you have been very rich by now after you have just made it to the last good bullish market for bitcoin. Sharing is caring and you can always do it if you wanted to. Helping other people in need is a noble work. Too many have forgotten it. We know for a fact that life isn't so easy this days and that a little help will go along long way.
Matic

Activity: 310

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:14:02 AM

Interesting thing is that every each person considers themselves wealthy or non wealthy based upon their own decision, somebody can have $1,000 and consider himself as wealthy person.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: