Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:52:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility  (Read 4154 times)
Acsirp

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:08:51 AM

If you are now a wealthy person then do not forget , that the contributor of your wealth in which, it make you rich are the people who are part of your business, so as a businessman , it is good that you will have your corporate social responsibility to the people around you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Deubila

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:24:36 AM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!

Interesting thing is that every each person considers themselves wealthy or non wealthy based upon their own decision, somebody can have $1,000 and consider himself as wealthy person.
That was so funny. $ 1000 is not a coin that is rich.
There are millionaires who have millions of dollars but are not yet considered rich.
The concept of wealth also depends on what he does for the community.
The rich are really the people who help the society, improve the lives of the hard ...
I think that is really rich people.
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:43:19 AM

This is an eye opener ideas to the people who are in here for quite some time and had already earned enough money for themselves. Building a community to help the poor, street children and the needy is of great help to the society. Providing a livelihood program is also another way of helping the poorest of the poor and giving donations to the charity because the more you help the more you are blessed.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:45:00 AM

I really love this post. It is a message to a lot of wealthy persons not just in crypto but in other sectors. Most wealthy persons have forgotten the need to perform some social responsibility by providing maybe some basic amenities to the communities around them. It is not just enough to make money and become wealthy, what is most important is the value you are able to add to humanity.
Very well said. but its not our place to judge others and what they d with their earned wealth.  it is important to add to the value of humanity and perform social responsibilities but it is not mandatory.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:10:19 AM

Awesome thoughts that you have having that in your mindset keep anyone on the gin their dreams to be reached someday. Maybe by now your the richest one just like other people who really like to keep going and having a patience is more profit than getting it to fast that you know that you cannot get in just I wink of an eye. And I like you can manage yourself in making your on way of making more profit just like a professional investor.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:38:21 AM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
When I feel a lot of money or rich from bitcoin, the first thing I do is bless my closest family, when our family has fulfilled their needs then I will think of other things related to social or many people.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:18:55 AM

I think people who joined the community early are real blockchain lovers. Most people who enter the community are hoping to invest in wealth. It's hard to discuss social responsibility with new people.

Those people who joined earlier are now rich because the price of bitcoins before is very cheap compared today and that is the reason why investing on cryptocurrency is very profitable.
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:11:24 AM

People who, from the very beginning of the development of the crypto currency, have supported and will still be very rich.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:21:26 AM

When I feel a lot of money or rich from bitcoin, the first thing I do is bless my closest family, when our family has fulfilled their needs then I will think of other things related to social or many people.
Indeed! There can nothing be more rewarding than giving back our blessings to the community and to our loved ones. Becoming wealthy is what most of us desire. But it does not end there, we matters the most is possessing the right attitude towards others, to be patient, committed, passionate, and keep motivation going despite adversities. Right attitude can bring us farther and keeps us closer to success.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:35:57 AM

Most people who invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency only intend to get a lot of money and get rich in the future. And social responsibility is only optional for some people who really want to help and do their jobs
ketompen

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:44:44 AM

I think in this time many countries are faced poverty and there is one solution to go to help them because they ate waiting of those people who have some extra money and they can change their life..thanks all
lungu113

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

People nowadays only seek for wealth which after they get some profit they leave. This determines that mostly investors are not really into blockchain.
Tatzky

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:06:44 PM

People find out wealth in Bitcoin and many are earning and compensating their basic need need using crypto, in the future I want also to see that all altcoin can be use to pay for anything... And of course people should be respectful using this new found technology

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
jo123

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:22:40 PM

I know anyone in the world want to become wealthy, each of us want to have a better and good life for ourselves and for the sake of our family. And if i have reach that i will share it through giving donations like charities.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:50:35 PM

Recently, a large number of people have joined the forum.Mostly to make money.And I think that's normal.But from the whole mass there is a large percentage of those who believe in cryptocurrency and new technologies that will change our world.I also belong to this category of people.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:52:41 AM

I think in this time many countries are faced poverty and there is one solution to go to help them because they ate waiting of those people who have some extra money and they can change their life..thanks all
Well, there will always be bad people and also the good ones, just like there is heaven and hell lol. There are some rich people I see and I ask myself “who the heck made them rich, cause they don’t even deserve it”. They are just wicked and heartless and will do anything to hurt the poor people in the community. Just like one of my friend always say that there are men who just want to see the world burn.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:34:48 AM

I can't deny that crypto currency actually gabe me a small fortune to get by on a rainy day. I also admit that i invested on crypto currency initially simply to make money out of it.  But as i read through this forum, i learned that crypto currency could actually change things for the better by making a better way to spend and save money.

Guideare

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:08:25 AM

Recently, a large number of people have joined the forum.Mostly to make money.And I think that's normal.But from the whole mass there is a large percentage of those who believe in cryptocurrency and new technologies that will change our world.I also belong to this category of people.
I think we should not be selfish and if we know about earning opportunities we should spread it to our near and dear ones. The more we spread and help other, then God will also help us and make us more wealthy and rich. Thats the social responsibility on us.
Ms.Anna

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:19:03 PM

At present, most people are worried only for themselves and increasing their welfare do not think at all about the problems in the world. After reading this post, many will decide that your words are correct, but they will still do as they like ...
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:24:54 PM

very noble ideals, may come true and I agree and have ideals that are almost the same as you, but we also must remember whose name helps the person not only with treasure or throne, we can contribute our thoughts to them yag need advice or distress in terms of finding solutions or problems in life, salasatnya job search solutions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: