Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Late than Never?  (Read 10462 times)
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:49:43 AM

I think its still not to late. All crytpo market value is cca. 0,5 trillions.
I agree that, its not too late to invest in bitcoin and you must try or do investing in bitcoin if you want to have better future. You must try than never doing investing because you will regret that you not invest in bitcoin. Invest now and become rich in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:51:54 AM

Right now, Bitcoin is more like an investment tool than regular Currency and that's more profitable if you watch and follow the price trend for last 6 months. If you really want to spend your coins, you can try shops like overstock.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:02:16 AM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
It is not too late for me because it is better to invest bitcoin although it's late than nothing.atleast i do my best to try so that i have something to waiting for...

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:05:19 AM

Hi,

I sincerely think you can indeed jump in. The only drawback is that your profit may be over the very long term... So be ready to "forget" about this invest for quite a while...

Better late than never, indeed.

As for daily use of bitcoin, that's a big struggle. I know a bar where you can use bitcoin but I don't think they sell household items! Wink

JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:06:48 AM

It's not too late to buy bitcoins and other crypto-currencies now. On the contrary, the crypto-currency market is reaching a professional level. Since December 12, official futures trading on stock exchanges has started. So that bitcoin still will grow.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:27:14 AM

I agree it's better late we can still use even feel the result of bitcoin and it's easy to buy what we want, than not to know bitcoin, it will not taste good and easy if we do not have bitcoin.
Yes I agree too, It's better to be late than never because bitcoin is a long term investment so we can't say that it's too late for us at least we try to join and who knows the best of luck always wait. there's no regret in joining late because the price of bitcoin is always increasing and it is good for everyone.
Correct, no one can say what happen in the future and there is no late investment in crypto currency every time the value was changed, much better to have coins than nothing we have a chance to get profit by buyinh bitcoin or other coin then hold it for long period of time surely it will generates good income.
Yes of course its better late than never because when you late you can still use bitcoin while never use it, then you also never get earning that bitcoin that can gives. Also when you never try used bitcoin you never have what can bitcoin can gives to others, like can help in financial and gives you income.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:36:08 AM

Hi,

I sincerely think you can indeed jump in. The only drawback is that your profit may be over the very long term... So be ready to "forget" about this invest for quite a while...

Better late than never, indeed.

As for daily use of bitcoin, that's a big struggle. I know a bar where you can use bitcoin but I don't think they sell household items! Wink
I agree....at each stage you can see ways to win and get a profit...you need to find this method and continue to work in the right direction
ongels

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:37:35 AM

No its not too late, there are lots of alt coin which also has a potential to rise up, No worries because if you have a good capital alt-coins are now doing great performance, such as litecoins, dash, waves, etherium and etc.
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:38:33 AM

There is one formula for everyone that "Something is better than nothing". So, better late than never is the best thinking for new investor in the field of crypto currency. Bitcoin have a huge growth prospect till now for further coming years and don't miss the chance to invest in the bitcoin or any standard coin in this market.You will not think or repent in future that you would buy at high price.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:46:56 AM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?

Yes, you are just right. It is better to be late than never participate. Of a truth, for some people it is not even late. i also believe them.
If you are just waking up to cryptocurrency, you are not late dear.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:05:30 PM

yes right, better late than never because bitcoin prices will certainly continue to go up and become more expensive, if you keep waiting then it will miss

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:45:18 AM

It's never too late to invest. The cost of bitcoin will grow, as its popularity grows every day. Thus, more people learn about it and invest Smiley
People are showing great interest and they are searching about bitcoin now because it is increasing in price and making high price of even one bitcoin. It is right time to invest in bitcoin and not to wait anymore because if you will be late then it will be tough for you to have profit. In bitcoin best thing is time and money saving so if you will invest right now you will earn money and even if you are at home.
jangangilaya

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:53:59 AM

In the long term, cryptocurrency market will only grow, so you have nothing to fear. But the risk of a correction remains.
not always long term it leads to good results, because bitcoin is fluactive, no one can predict the price of bitcoin in the next day will increase or decrease.
But seeing the current state of bitcoin has attracted the attention of investors around the world, this is what causes bitcoin prices to grow.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:04:08 AM

This time, when the BTC rate starts rising again after a $ 3000 reduction a day, it is very suitable for investing in Bitcoin. But you should not invest Bitcoin with all your possessions because there is no guarantee that Bitcoin will last forever, maybe it will disappear tomorrow, or it will last very long for the next 50 years. Investing in Bitcoins or any crypto will be risky. And you should consider carefully before deciding to invest in any crypto, look at the crypto exchange rate market and ask experienced people before investing.  Wink

sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:30:34 AM

I think the potential of bitcoin is huge. Although its value is the eye but I think in the future its value will continue to increase. So you invest now. In the last months of the year, I think its worth going down, so you need to take this opportunity to buy a bitcoin bit more.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:33:54 AM

I think that this is ought to be true. However, there are some alternatives whenever bitcoin's price is too high to buy. We can always buy altcoins that are cheaper and eventually trade or sell them to bitcoin when the price is lower. This is for the safety that the money intended to buy for bitcoin will not be spent.

dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:42:36 AM

I like your opinion,
better late than never.
investing in the present despite late and bitcoin prices are very expensive at this time, but that does not mean we will lose with the delay in investing. we will benefit from investing because of the increasingly expensive price of bitcoins.

GieM

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:45:52 AM

Today bitcoin price is on dump looks like it's great time to buy, isn't it? Do you think guys it would still fall or ready to surge again soon?
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:49:54 AM

I think personally that bitcoin is now simplz to expensive to buy. Sure, it may grow to 60,000 and we might regret it, but it may also fall to 15000 or less. if it grows to 60,000 which is a lot lot, youd get a 3 times profit. Soem altcoins make a 2times profit in a single day. But of course, theyre not easy to guess. Im tryzing to make profits with altcoin that will enable me buy back the time I lost with not investing in btc. I first heard of it when it was 200, and then 6000 and still didnt buy. Stupid indeed.
same regrets mate,i should have buy when it was 4 digits but i doubt the
capacity of bitcoin until he reaches this high.but theres no time to cry instead
make way for the future.

And about OP theres never too late,bitcoin will continue to rise and it cant be
stopped thats i surely know
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:55:13 AM

Haha! So many times this question has been asked. But yeah, it is better late than never! Better to jump into the action rather than staying at the corner crying...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: