Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:54:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Late than Never?  (Read 10467 times)
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:41:23 AM

I think to start investing you should consider the price at that time and if the price goes down then it would be better to buy and start investing and better late than never because bitcoin prices will surely go up again

I think you're not late, No ones late here in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin falls down deeply, it means those who didn't invest yet have chance to invest. The only difference is that they need to learn stuffs that long time investors already know. But no one is  late since the price fluctuates from time to time.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:31:03 AM

Yes right, you do not need to fear coming late, In the long run, cryptocurrency market will only grow, so you need not be afraid. But the risk of correction is still there with the downhill conditions you have to do remain calm with a long wait in the next 2 years you should see the condition of your investment.

There is no late in cryptocurrency. Its new market and still 9 years old. This market will growing bigger and i am believe market cap value will recover again to highest
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:35:42 AM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?

Well, I bet you wake up everyday crying over your investments. Worse case is if you sold them all at
a big loss because you couldn't take the pressure and panicked a lot. I just hope you didn't do what I
think you did because it would clearly be such a waste.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:04:59 AM

Individuals hurry to bitcoin with various points and numerous have been baffled. Whatever you reason is for endeavoring to enter my recommendation is simply ensure it's a honest to goodness one. Or then again you will wind up being baffled like others. Additionally attempt and concentrate the market and see how it functions before bouncing it. I will give individuals this reaction when they inquire as to whether it's sheltered to contribute and I will resemble , on the off chance that you have cash lying around and not filling any need to you at that point utilize it to make a plunge. This amusement is brimming with shocks.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:24:32 AM

though it's too late or better than nothing to ask if it's not the last thing that's easy to catch up with no problem at all

kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:35:32 AM

I think it's never too late to start "playing" with bitcoin. I think passion is the most important thing to have if you want to "play" with bitcoin. If from the beginning already know bitcoin but do not have passion then it will be a useless thing.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:41:35 AM

I think it's never too late to start "playing" with bitcoin. I think passion is the most important thing to have if you want to "play" with bitcoin. If from the beginning already know bitcoin but do not have passion then it will be a useless thing.
Yes it's never to late to start getting involve in bitcoin. Don't lose the opportunity that is being given and the chance to get rich. Have you ever wondered yourself being wealthy and getting all you want now is the time for that dream because bitcoin is offering us a good life. You should start then and don't ignore the fortune that is in your face. Grab the opportunity cause you will never know what if bitcoin is the key to the success you are aiming at the very start.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:55:16 AM

Yes it's never to late to start getting involve in bitcoin. Don't lose the opportunity that is being given and the chance to get rich. Have you ever wondered yourself being wealthy and getting all you want now is the time for that dream because bitcoin is offering us a good life. You should start then and don't ignore the fortune that is in your face. Grab the opportunity cause you will never know what if bitcoin is the key to the success you are aiming at the very start.
That is right, it is better to be late than never, I came to a point where in I don't have much time and money to invest with, because I was so afraid of investing my hard earned money and can easily vanish until such time that I found out that I really need to be brave enough with this kind of industry.
kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

You are definitely right, it is just okay to be late in joining than never get the chance to involve with bitcoin at all. that qoute is applicable to me that when I learn about it i do not start right away. But now here I am gaining the benefit in bitcoin.

james.james

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:43:23 AM

usually, when people think its late, it often isn't. Knowing bitcoin is one of the best experience in life. It's better to know it late, than never know it.
tera do

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:17:40 AM

I think to start investing you should consider the price at that time and if the price goes down then it would be better to buy and start investing and better late than never because bitcoin prices will surely go up again
tylox

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:22:13 AM

I think it´s never not too late for it. They are only at the beginning.
It still takes some time, until cryptocurrencys arrives at the broad mass of the population.
baru91138

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:44:02 AM

maybe it is a wise word, in the proverbial struggle even if the result is zero, same as we are never too late to learn all that is in krypto currency especially bitcoin which has worldwide. Knowing bitcoin is one of the best krypto currencies, better knowing late, than never learning more about bitcoin.
FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:52:17 AM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
The fluctuations are commonly happening, But what we are trying to see and experience are the bull run in motion. I believe crypto will continually survive as long there is an internet access, and people also love it. I don't care the word late, but the timing is very important:)
Johnny_ric0

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:58:20 AM

Now it should be the time to do so, as we have been experiencing the bear market for a couple of months, bulls are just standing infront the doors and the price should rise. So it is never too late.
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:33:41 PM

People who don't have to enter early can get the biggest profit. Many people who joined the encrypted market last year also got huge wealth. I think it depends on your understanding and attitude to encryption.
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

There are many people who are still not  a part of cryptocurrency, specially bitcoin.So they should enter in this crypto market as soon as possible because it is very true that better late than never.If you miss this opportunity right now ,you will regret in future and the ones who are part of bitcoin but no buying news coins at this time should also start buying now.Try to buy more coins as the market value is low.So it is a good chance to invest.In coming months their is a chance that market value of BTC is going to increase.So it is suggested to buy new coins as early as you can.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
naldal barcelona

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:20:01 PM

Risk is not our most appropriate word to say in the field of investing. The patient is the best word when it is investing. Paying a few moments will be a very good thing that strives to do it if you want to be rewarded.
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:22:56 PM

while they may be a lot of noise being made about cryptocurrencies, it is relative still at infancy as less than 2 percent of the world population have never used cryptos.That means we those who currently use it are still among the early adopters
Jamesbob16

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:26:09 PM

Yeah better late than never, you should jump into this crypto currencies at any time. It is never too late to start bitcoin, don't waste another time. Nothing to worry about its value, soon it will boom again. Take it as your chance to invest at a very low price. I believe the price of bitcoin will rise again. I also hope there will be a bitcoin bubble shock that makes it its users happy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: