Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:19:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Late than Never?  (Read 10462 times)
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

"
i agree with it.may be it's late but should start trying now. you can get here big profit but the risks and challenges remind that you need lot's of persistence for the increasing of bitcoin.in right time one can get expecting price

You will never know until you try. And when to do it to decide for you. Winning or losing is not very important at the beginning, the experience is more important."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:28:53 PM

In the long term, cryptocurrency market will only grow, so you have nothing to fear. But the risk of a correction remains.
Risk is always there when it comes to earning so we definitely be ready for the possible loss in a long run. But it doesn't mean that it will always be a loss for if we learn the system of Bitcoin and cryptocurreny we could definitely earn and have a chance to be a successful investor or trader in the future.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:56:17 PM

It's better to be late of using cryptocurrencies and earning it rather than by not doing it. I suggest if you're late in earning bitcoin you can invest your money to bitcoin just to be sure that you can earn bitcoin more. Also, you can do black market by selling, trading or buying bitcoin. There's so many ways earning bitcoin even though you are late in this world.
Bimaab

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:09:33 PM

The biggest market share is still held by Bitcoin, but its clout over the cryptocurrencies market is diminishing but i think that and will  grow on the succeeding years.
So you don't have nothing to fear, but the risk always exist!
elegiyas

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:13:41 PM

This is true. Most of the people think that if they had not invested earlier, they missed the train. But still there is lot of money to be made.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:22:27 PM

So true. Instead you just become a spectator. Better to join cryptocurrency immediately. Because the current cryptocurrency is very interesting to be relied upon. You are not late and you make the right choice to join. Because if not at all of course you will lose.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:26:21 PM

Individuals ought not accuse our self in the event that we are not beginning prior in light of the fact that until the point when today it is as yet an extraordinary chance to begin in bitcoin. Regular bitcoin esteem is fluctuating relatively triple its incentive with the earlier month, even its late yet at the same time its great and beneficial in connecting on this sort of business. That is the reason I see many individuals today who are beginning to have bitcoin on the grounds that they understand in light of its pattern that we can be rich through bitcoin.
allisonkeya

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:33:57 PM

Yes, its better to be late than never, but for me, investing in crypto is there is no late nor early, since everytime is an opportunity to invest, those people who think they are late should wait till the price of coins drops, then buy, and sell it in a high price.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:01:41 PM

It's better to be late of using cryptocurrencies and earning it rather than by not doing it. I suggest if you're late in earning bitcoin you can invest your money to bitcoin just to be sure that you can earn bitcoin more. Also, you can do black market by selling, trading or buying bitcoin. There's so many ways earning bitcoin even though you are late in this world.
There is no such thing called late in crypto currency. Anytime is right time, it just depends on you, on how you can handle your investment, on what strategy you will do to be successful on crypto currency.For me, its better to try than not trying, dont be scared to fail, failure can lead you to success, because it will make you a wise investors. Just try and try until you succeed.

yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:07:09 PM

There is no such thing called late in crypto currency. Anytime is right time, it just depends on you, on how you can handle your investment, on what strategy you will do to be successful on crypto currency.For me, its better to try than not trying, dont be scared to fail, failure can lead you to success, because it will make you a wise investors. Just try and try until you succeed.

The crypto world is an intensive gymnasium.
It you start buying crypto the common financial market will seem you a suite walking.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
stynos

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:18:43 PM

Getting into cryptocurrency at thus very moment is not late at all although I won't advice you to risk limps just to get a piece of it.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:21:40 PM

Getting into cryptocurrency at thus very moment is not late at all although I won't advice you to risk limps just to get a piece of it.

True,  it is not yet late but getting involve with crypto also includes more risk upon doing an investment with it.  So,  if you are going to invest be sure that you are also ready for any lost of investment  because not all investment are good.
marona.coro

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:44:11 PM

I totally agree with you. There's no better time to invest than today.Its also the same now. Prices can become higher in the future and who knows, maybe it will triple the price some time.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
the most important thing you have to be prepared with all the risks if you start investing with the most important capital bitcoin is the belief and belief with bitcoin and patience of course
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:58:50 PM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
you are not too late for me to take advantage of the opportunities available to invest and benefit from investing with bitcoin

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:58:55 PM

In investment is not too late and I agree better late than never, the opportunity to get profit is always there and I never hesitate to hold crypto because the future will continue to improve.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:17:05 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency as we know as its popularity and demands increasing with the time so it means that people can invest and earn bitcoin later and still will be okay to use bitcoin after some time.People are still allowed to invest bitcoin because there is no limit in bitcoin to the people to be the part of the bitcoin.Just keep it and hold it then you will notice its growth little by little.Most especially if you will hold it for a long time. So its nice to buy now then hold and sell later.
hmmkay

Activity: 306

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:37:33 PM

Bitcoin is suitable for a long term investment. There are always the risks, but, because of volatility it will grow again anyway.

Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:14:05 AM

Bitcoin is suitable for a long term investment. There are always the risks, but, because of volatility it will grow again anyway.
I agree that bitcoin investments are suitable for long term investment, which is why we have to be optimistic about the future of bitcoin so it will make us rich and successful someday.

..........///....../////..........
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:19:02 AM

I think you're still not too late to get a lot of bitcoin, and this is a very good time that you can get now, because you will generate many benefits in the future. see future bitcoin prices will grow better than now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: